devolution

Author Topic: Dagoth's UI Pack (1.28)  (Read 12283 times)

Offline Dagoth

• Administrator
Re: Dagoth's UI Pack (1.28)
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2010, 02:24:30 AM »
Yeah, the interface files probably changed since the last release of my pack (which is for 1.28), so it could well be the cause of your problem. You should restore all files in the \Resources\Interface\ folder to those from whatever version you're running.
Actually, there's really no need for this pack now since 1.29 includes basically all of the graphics from my last pack, and everything important will be included in 1.30 when it comes out.

Offline zodiac44

• Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2010, 03:06:30 AM »
Well, now I feel dumb for not looking at the version number on the pack.  Something possessed me to download it, thinking it was an update for the 1.29.x series.  >.<
Capitalization is the difference between "I had to help my uncle Jack off a horse" and "I had to help my uncle jack off a horse."

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2010, 06:17:35 AM »
Yeah, the interface files probably changed since the last release of my pack (which is for 1.28), so it could well be the cause of your problem.

On the other hand, it could be a bug in the rendering code. I'm trying to use some black rectangles with 50% alpha as shadow squares for the building management screen, and every now and again, one of them will render black for no reason I can make out.

It's odd, too. The problem is perfectly consistent for a given screen layout, but remove a field and the problem moves, or goes away.