devolution

Author Topic: Scripting in my free time  (Read 41484 times)

Offline Wizardcraft

Re: Scripting in my free time
« Reply #90 on: June 09, 2012, 09:14:56 PM »
There's no advancements for Ordering her to strip. The best I've seen is blank text indicating incomplete script.
I don't see any advancements in the attic besides what is always said at the beginning.
I can't figure out how to ask someone to join a harem.

What are you using to edit the script?

Shade88

« Reply #91 on: June 11, 2012, 01:45:39 AM »
@Wizardcraft

-I just fixed the strip command, it was just a few misplaced EndIfs. Thank you for pointing out the issue.
-This version will be the first with attic options. All the others had "sneak peek" intro text
-The harem option is currently unimplemented

@Gamo

In answer to your question, I am pretty sure my script works on saved games, I myself use one to test the new scripts. If anything, the CoreTraits will cause the most problems, and that's just if you're playing wmEX.

@All

New update, now with fixes and attic options!  ;D

Offline Wizardcraft

« Reply #92 on: June 11, 2012, 01:51:38 AM »
Looks cool, I'll give it a try now. If you want, I can add some good dialog soon. I've been working on college and jobs lately. Sorry for not really replying lately. If you want
me to do the dialog, just let me know and I'll send you an edited version of your script. I've been playing around with it lately and the
only thing I can't do yet figuring out where certain things go. So far I can add my own options to list that have already been created.

Shade88

« Reply #93 on: June 11, 2012, 05:56:31 AM »
@Wizardcraft

I would greatly appreciate any help you're willing to give. Up to this point, it's just been me writing this script, and I can only think up so many dialogues, so contributions to dialogue especially are most welcome!

Offline Morkar

« Reply #94 on: June 11, 2012, 02:15:40 PM »
Great work again

when you began to implement than call you master and slave daughters father?

a detail of the Harem

are slaves do not have to ask them anything that's why you belong

would rather order them part of your harem
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 02:28:33 PM by Morkar »

Offline fires_flair

« Reply #95 on: June 11, 2012, 08:14:55 PM »
is there any particular area you need help with?

Shade88

« Reply #96 on: June 15, 2012, 02:09:43 PM »
@Morkar

I thought that being a Harem Slave would require a slave's devotion to her master. After all, it you need a certain amount of trust toward  the girl you're asking to cater to your every whim. If she's not completely devoted to you, she could make your life very uncomfortable.

Having the slave call you certain things based on their status will come after I complete the office and stables, since that's when I'll be refining it.

@fires_flair

I could use dialog for a few more attic options, and I would like some ideas for ponygirl training text.

Shade88

« Reply #97 on: June 19, 2012, 06:45:32 PM »
Small update, added a rudimentary Harem request interaction (currently just adds the trait, does nothing else).

For her to accept, you need her to be very happy (more than 80), devoted to you (love more than 90), and not hating you (less than 50).

Offline Wizardcraft

« Reply #98 on: June 19, 2012, 08:39:57 PM »
Small update, added a rudimentary Harem request interaction (currently just adds the trait, does nothing else).

For her to accept, you need her to be very happy (more than 80), devoted to you (love more than 90), and not hating you (less than 50).

Loop error. I tested it a few times and each time it loops.

Shade88

« Reply #99 on: June 20, 2012, 05:28:51 AM »
Was it the Harem option that caused the loop? I just tested it and it worked fine, but here's a script with a few minor adjustments in the Harem option.

Offline Morkar

« Reply #100 on: June 20, 2012, 11:43:31 AM »
to see if I understand you can make a join your Heren but then what? as you can interact with the harem?

or that are not yet available?

PD:would be interesting that when the will train to serve the customers have more options (you know normal oral anal BDSM groups etc ...)

Shade88

« Reply #101 on: June 20, 2012, 01:50:05 PM »
Yeah, I haven't really set up anything for harem girls...yet.

The idea of serving customers in more ways is an awesome idea! Harem girls live only to serve you, so I will probably have it so you are training her to 'serve' you, instead of a customer.

Shade88

« Reply #102 on: June 25, 2012, 12:37:17 AM »
Sorry guys, it's been kinda a bad week for me...so, no update today. :-[

Shade88

« Reply #103 on: July 01, 2012, 11:53:26 AM »
I really need to sort out my RL....

Well, it seems the misfortune fairy has gifted me with a job house-sitting in the only town without wi-fi. I was able to find a hotspot to post this, but it seems (once again) that there won't be a post this Monday. At the earliest, I will try to have one ready on Thursday.

I will make a few options for the stables, mostly to see what I can do with it

Offline Morkar

« Reply #104 on: July 01, 2012, 03:55:35 PM »
Your quiet and if no one who has offered to help in aprrovechalo divide up the work plan

plan stalls in the laos your scripts to the dungeon or things like

I would do it but I have no idea of ​​scripts and writing my English level is low enough for it

patiently and slowly

porcierto there are things that you could reuse the old because they were so good as they use them to spy / steal / recruit and such

and above all a greater variety of training options sexual

I personally focus on your slaves scritp that you respond as a master or parent so one less thing

regards