devolution

Author Topic: when will 1.30 come out  (Read 58095 times)

Offline Dagoth

• Administrator
Re: when will 1.30 come out
« Reply #135 on: April 20, 2010, 08:04:16 AM »
I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't plan to stop working on the game any time soon, no matter if all fans lose hope/interest/whatever. On the other hand, I'm not personally going to go back and work on bugfixes for 1.29.x; it would feel like throwing my time away on a version which will be replaced pretty soon.

I'm not averse to just going ahead and releasing a still buggy and incomplete 1.30 alpha release quite soon, though.

Offline Fstop

• I <3 Deadpool
« Reply #136 on: April 20, 2010, 04:12:20 PM »
I actually like the idea of a early alpha, beta gamma omega or whatever since it would serve to keep fans motivated getting to test out the new mechanics while hopefully motivating the dev team to work on it some more
Deadpool: Shhh. My Common sense is tingling
Common sense so rare it's a god damn super power!

Offline fires_flair

« Reply #137 on: April 20, 2010, 06:22:18 PM »
It would be nice to have an update. then I would know more about what you guys are talking about. and we could maybe have those awesome pages from the dev forum.

Offline necno

• Core Developer
« Reply #138 on: May 01, 2010, 02:46:41 AM »
I think a somewhat buggy alpha can be released soon, no promises on when it depends on a few things first but I'm sure something will be released very soon.
Click here to donate
After you do so please pm me the email address you used so I can add you to the donation forum.

Working on:
Whoremaster II (Official)
Birthright (Now a commercial rougelike)