Author Topic: A few suggestions...  (Read 42697 times)

Offline Graen

Re: A few suggestions...
« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2010, 01:52:07 AM »
Just gotta love the huge newbie first posts which suggest things that have already been suggested twice. Or is already in the works to be implemented. If it weren't a huge pain, I would compile a huge list of already been suggested crap. Seriously people, register, hang around for a bit, read threads, get to know how the project is going and whats up, THEN make huge suggestion posts.

To exodia91:
1. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.
2. If you want your list of things already suggested, you're going to have to type it up yourself.

To Mr.R:
3. Welcome to the forums Mr.R  ;)

Offline Mr.R

« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2010, 02:37:05 AM »
My apologies, I am still reading upon the later posts, it takes a while to go though a whole thread ;)  and I thought posting in an older thread wouldbe more appropriate than creating a new one for no reason.  I did expect many if not all of the topics tohave been discussed; my purpose was to possibly bring something new to theboard.

exodia91

« Reply #47 on: March 10, 2010, 04:15:08 PM »
How was that not nice. I didn't insult him, berate him, or otherwise demean him. I merely expressed my great love for massive first posts that cover covered topics, ruminated on the possible benefits of a possible list of covered topics to preempt new people from making light of themselves with suggesting suggested ideas, and then gave some friendly advice.

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python
« Reply #48 on: March 10, 2010, 06:56:37 PM »
And furthermore, you did it all without sounding sarcastic in the least :)

exodia91

« Reply #49 on: March 10, 2010, 11:54:00 PM »
 ;)

Offline Mr.R

« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2010, 12:19:44 AM »

Offline Mehzerz

• Rockin' the after life after party
« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2010, 01:15:24 AM »
This rather old old old post has much of the "to-do list" on it.
http://pinkpetal.org/index.php?topic=104.0
Thanks to Letmein for compiling it all together, many things mentioned more recently are definitely not on here... but it should give you an idea of where the game is heading. Or might be heading... who knows how much of it will be in the game.
Starter girls image additions progress:
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline letmein

« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2010, 10:32:45 PM »
Normally I love to take credit for things that I didn't do, but...   what I actually did was just rip a few of the cooler ideas from necno's integrated "ToDo.txt" that is, as far as I know, still a part of the game download.  I have no idea how current that thing is (my personal guess is that it isn't, at all - especially since the new devs got on board).  Since then, many new plans have been put forward, many old ones scrapped, and I'm not even sure if the programmers really know what's been added since the last update...   so take that post with a large grain of salt.
Still lurking.

Offline Mr.R

« Reply #53 on: March 12, 2010, 07:59:51 PM »
Good to know, thanks.

Offline FurryFanatic

« Reply #54 on: May 07, 2010, 10:05:04 AM »
Did the devs change the way items are bought in the shop? I was trying out an item that doesn't run out when it's available in the shop, but instead of the usual "click on item then click multiple times on the buy button" I have to keep clicking on the item and back to the buy button every time I buy it.  Is there any way we can go back to the non-disappearing item selecting cursor on the shop menu?

Offline Mehzerz

« Reply #55 on: May 08, 2010, 02:06:37 AM »
Not really a new feature but....

In the "Interact with" stuff... can we PLEASE PLEASE. Make it fewer times we can do it and make the few we're allowed to do just more effective in return? This way I can do half the clicking for the same results.

Does anyone really talk to any other girls in the same day?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2010, 02:14:12 AM by Mehzerz »
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline Dagoth

• Administrator
« Reply #56 on: May 08, 2010, 03:03:25 AM »
Did the devs change the way items are bought in the shop? I was trying out an item that doesn't run out when it's available in the shop, but instead of the usual "click on item then click multiple times on the buy button" I have to keep clicking on the item and back to the buy button every time I buy it.  Is there any way we can go back to the non-disappearing item selecting cursor on the shop menu?
I'll check into it.

Not really a new feature but....

In the "Interact with" stuff... can we PLEASE PLEASE. Make it fewer times we can do it and make the few we're allowed to do just more effective in return? This way I can do half the clicking for the same results.

Does anyone really talk to any other girls in the same day?
The least I'd see reducing it to would be 7, since it covers a week. What actions in particular do you not find effective?

Offline Mehzerz

« Reply #57 on: May 08, 2010, 05:54:12 AM »
The least I'd see reducing it to would be 7, since it covers a week. What actions in particular do you not find effective?

no no no. It's not that I don't think they're ineffective. It's just so much clicking. I didn't think about it being a week... 7 makes sense I suppose.
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline Sigfried666

« Reply #58 on: May 18, 2010, 07:53:10 PM »
Wait!
Sometimes I can't get any girl pregnant even using ten actions! If they were less, I'd have even more trouble!

Offline TF

« Reply #59 on: May 18, 2010, 08:55:19 PM »
If you want to make sure you can get girls pregnant, you could always just edit the config.xml (in Resources --> Data). You can also change how soon girls give birth and how quickly any children grow up.