Poll

I'm working on a big thing next. Should I release pieces as they're done, or release it all at once?

Give me a slow trickle of new content.
50 (53.2%)
Give me the whole thing at once.
37 (39.4%)
Just release the girls, leave everything else.
7 (7.4%)

Total Members Voted: 93

Author Topic: Endospore's Girls and Items!  (Read 72794 times)

Offline varyingtastes

Re: Endospore's Girls and Items!
« Reply #60 on: June 22, 2013, 08:12:08 PM »
It keeps saying "Wrong IP",  What am I doing wrong?

Edit!  it's working now, so thanks to all those who used your mind powers to help me.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 07:58:46 PM by varyingtastes »

Offline endospore

« Reply #61 on: August 28, 2013, 10:52:30 PM »
I'm back, baby!

Added 9 new packs! Also download my game and tell me about it >.>

Download here:
https://mega.co.nz/#!4gJUBRDD!Q_lGy2z2AEcwqrX4sMpmozv1p5wB3g6oFRHdsaYN_jc

Thread here: [size=78%]http://www.pinkpetal.org/index.php?topic=2111.0[/size]

Offline Evangelion 01

« Reply #62 on: September 02, 2013, 10:21:35 AM »
I checked your Girls just now and found a "bug"...seems like you forgot to add a girls folder in one of you pack...
To being more precise you are missing "Little Annie Fannie" in "Endo16.rar" aka the Bimbo Series...I downloaded all packs I could find in your first post and after a quick search in this thread I couldn't find any announcement regarding that matter.
Do I miss something or am I just the first to find this?

Offline ninjinto

« Reply #63 on: September 08, 2013, 11:18:19 PM »
Is it normal for sharesix to only let you download an .exe file that wants to throw in a dozen bloatware apps?

Virus scan came out clean so I thought I'd give it a shot; it was extremely annoying and I never did manage to download any of the hosted files off of there.

Offline GabrielTDO

« Reply #64 on: September 22, 2013, 07:07:10 AM »
Are these meant for any of the mods?

Offline toradrow777

« Reply #65 on: January 13, 2014, 04:28:39 PM »
Could you convert your ShareSix files to a more reliable file service?  The files keep failing when I try to download them, and I'm tired of constantly restarting the downloads.

Offline Waldus

« Reply #66 on: January 28, 2014, 08:36:35 PM »
it seems the random loli pack 1 isnt working, tried to expand it with 7zip on mulltiple comps and it wont open, is this just me?

Offline Command

« Reply #67 on: February 02, 2014, 07:36:34 PM »
After I download Loli Random 1 or Ecdo 49 I keep getting an error every time I open the zip file and I see only a Gwen folder but it looks like not much data was downloaded.  Can you reload that one or check it?

Offline escout

« Reply #68 on: February 11, 2014, 09:56:45 PM »

Endo if you dont want me re-releasing your stuff here let me know.

Endo49

Offline Yukikage

« Reply #69 on: April 29, 2014, 03:00:32 AM »
Am i doing something wrong? I cant download anything from Sharesix so i cant get any of those girls or items.

Offline Otaku_Hanzo

« Reply #70 on: April 29, 2014, 10:38:57 AM »
Am i doing something wrong? I cant download anything from Sharesix so i cant get any of those girls or items.

Did you sign up for the site? It's free. And also be sure you're clicking the correct link. The Download Now link is not the right one. Just below it are two other links: Premium and Free. Just click the Free one after you have registered. Pretty painless. :)

Also, to Endospore: Great packs! Thanks!
"I may grow old but I will never grow up." ~Mark Twain

Offline a3535196

How to remove 17 age limit?
« Reply #71 on: May 12, 2014, 01:03:18 PM »
I've spent a very long time tinkering with girlsx file, gamelog.txt, and my saved files to get rid of the 17 age limit to no avail. The changelog indicates that it's intentional, not a bug, and it seems to be hard coded into the engine for some reason. Anybody knows a simple way to change it or can provide a fixed exe with it removed? Thanks.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 02:26:07 AM by a3535196 »

Offline crazy

Re: How to remove 17 age limit?
« Reply #72 on: May 12, 2014, 02:18:05 PM »
I've spent a very long time tinkering with girlsx file, gamelog.txt, and my saved files to get rid of the 17 age limit to no avail. The changelog indicates that it's intentional, not a bug, and it seems to be hard coded into the python engine for some reason. Anybody knows a simple way to change it or can provide a fixed exe with it removed? Thanks.
Yeah dont see this happen man.  I hard coded my version so the girls have to be 18 to avoid any kind of laws getting me in trouble.  Not many people is going risk getting in trouble just so the game will say a lower age.

Offline aevojoey

• Thats ok, I'm used to disappointment.
« Reply #73 on: May 12, 2014, 09:00:30 PM »
I am trying to get all the packs here but it seems sharesix.com is broken.
I created an account there but it will not let me log in.
Endo has not logged in since September.

If anyone has the packs that are on sharesix, can you please reupload them to either mega or fileswap?
Fixing the game is a better game than actually playing it.
Get the Current Version <|> Discuss the Game <|> Report a bug

Offline a3535196

Re: How to remove 17 age limit?
« Reply #74 on: May 12, 2014, 10:48:50 PM »
Yeah dont see this happen man.  I hard coded my version so the girls have to be 18 to avoid any kind of laws getting me in trouble.  Not many people is going risk getting in trouble just so the game will say a lower age.

Different countries and even different US states have varying ages of consent (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent). In Germany it is 14, for example.

Would you be kind enough to show me how to raise or lower that age 17, or provide me with a clean exe so I can input an arbitrary figure? I'm now excited to learn it's actually possible to edit.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 10:58:06 PM by a3535196 »