devolution

Author Topic: Random girl additions Updated 7/27/2010 with Hero pack!  (Read 66039 times)

Offline Mehzerz

• Rockin' the after life after party
Re: Random girl additions
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2010, 01:31:21 AM »
Fstop: Yeah, I figured there's already two modders making unique girls, so I'd go ahead and make some random ones to add to the lack of random humans, demons and constructs. I like the idea of having different classes and the like similar to an RPG I suppose. So I think I'll add the warrior chick from Dragon Quest as well just to get the whole cast in there.
I had to do the windows girls as random since I decided they were robots, makes sense they'd all look alike. :p
Vorpal/DocClox: I was hoping I'd be able to do something with the "Mad man" thing. It'd be a spoof of Dr. Frankenstein/Bill Gates, I really like how DocClox has developed the "nut job" character and would like to do something to another effect. I didn't intend for the PC to be the mad scientist though.
Starter girls image additions progress:
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline Mehzerz

« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2010, 01:34:53 AM »
Oh and if anyone has any ideas for random girls I'd be happy to make them!
By "ideas" I mean sort of a background per se, images are simple to find given a specific look... I just feel like we should fill the world in a bit. Maybe I'll do a school girl set... HRMMMM.
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2010, 02:21:48 AM »
I may get back to you on that :) I have a few generic types that would be useful to support some event ideas I've been kicking around.

Offline Mehzerz

« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2010, 04:36:55 AM »
I welcome it!

Final pack of windows girls is up! Only Windows 98se and Windows 7 are missing. Neither of which have too many images. I'm not sure what I'll be adding next. :o
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline Fstop

• I <3 Deadpool
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2010, 11:23:39 AM »
you should add rocker/punk  girls we dont have anything like that in the game >.>
Deadpool: Shhh. My Common sense is tingling
Common sense so rare it's a god damn super power!

Offline Mehzerz

« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2010, 02:56:47 PM »
That's a suprisingly difficult request. With no luck. If I find anything at all it'll most likely be pretty sparse.... and I doubt I'll be able to find more than one or two girls. :(

I know it's not the same thing... but I know of some goth girls I can add in the mean time. I also plan on adding some female soldiers and adventurers.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2010, 03:00:31 PM by Mehzerz »
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline Fstop

• I <3 Deadpool
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2010, 03:23:33 PM »
Well originally I was going to put rocker/punk/goth put deleted the goth part put gothic chicks are awesome too (starts to this song Goth Girls by MC frontalot )
Deadpool: Shhh. My Common sense is tingling
Common sense so rare it's a god damn super power!

Offline Mehzerz

« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2010, 04:52:18 PM »
Yeah, the problem with the girls in various music related anime/manga they never truly look the part. K-ON, Nana, Fooly Cooly, BECK. So what I have to end up doing is taking a lot of liberties in the creation of the so called "rocker girl" Goth girl is quite similar with Misa Misa being as about as goth as they come. Quite disappointing considering how she's not very goth at all.
So what I've ended up doing is using Revy and Sawyer from Black Lagoon for the parts. So I dunno... it's going to be relatively disappointing unless you have any ideas on who I could use.
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline Mehzerz

« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2010, 07:30:52 AM »
This next pack has a total of 29 girls as of right now. (Not sure if I should split it or not yet.)
Fstops request has been added. (Kinda... with 2 Gothic girls and one rocker)
If there's any other requests before this pack is finalized shout them out now!
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline fires_flair

« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2010, 10:51:03 PM »
what about an artistic girl? she's good at painting, acting, and anything else artistic (pottery, drawing, film making/picture taking). you might be able to find pics for that.

a musical girl (dancing, singing, instruments, instructors, etc).

a famous type (or a simular name), for actress, models, and other celebraties. (though this might be a little hard, to specific, and such).

and a country gal.

Offline Mehzerz

« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2010, 12:15:36 AM »
I got a painter and a musician. I already had a dancer so I'll add her to that package. I'll just call it the entertainment package.
My "Back to the future" package will be done in a few.
That will include the two goths, the rocker and the girls from the future.
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline Vorpal

« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2010, 12:26:12 AM »
Note that there is already a "Musician Girl" and an "Artist Girl" in sgb's random girl pack. Not that making more is a problem, but perhaps having a different name to avoid conflicts would be good.

Offline Mehzerz

« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2010, 01:41:19 AM »
Thanks for the heads up. I'll have to see who he used. I'll just name them 1,2,3 ect. So that they are easily identifiable.

EDIT:
Turns out he used the same artist and musician I was going to use, well no biggie. He also used one of the chicks I was going to use for my Hero pack. As well as the Elf I cut out. Luckily I didn't set the artist and musician. I have additional images for his "soldier girl" so I'll combine them and credit him accordingly. If I remember I'll also make her a seperate file. Just for those of you who already have the pack.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 02:00:00 AM by Mehzerz »
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline Mehzerz

« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2010, 04:04:01 AM »
Back to the future pack is up! Contains Strange young girl and teenage girl as well as rocker, and goth 1 and 2.

Elf pack will be up next. Includes 7 elves one of which will be a unique: The elf queen. I will also include Tiffania Westwood. Who is scheduled as a unique in Exodias girls and is already a random girl in SGBs pack. So what I'll do is merge SGBs and my pack together. As well as give her, her own rgirl files. I've included more images so anyone with his pack already can just save over the character folder, and delete the rgirl file included for her.

After this pack will be the Royalty pack! Including a Princess and even an executioner.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 02:30:17 PM by Mehzerz »
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline morbriner

« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2010, 10:26:20 PM »
any chance of an evil mastermind pack perhaps
like the evil exec ,crime lord,nercomancer,evil queen ,evil schoolgirl,that kind of thing?