Author Topic: Random girl additions Updated 7/27/2010 with Hero pack!  (Read 66223 times)

Offline Wispowill

Re: Random girl additions
« Reply #75 on: February 11, 2010, 05:36:56 PM »
Actually, wasn't Mikan already a random "spunky girl"? Maybe I'm just confused. Doesn't really hurt anything but I'll probably be merging the two (on my personal system) after I check through everything.

I had started making a Nayuki-Akiko character, so might be releasing extra pictures for that later... or maybe not. When I have time I don't have privacy, and when I have the privacy I don't have the time or am working at an internet filtered location. Currently I have Cecily Campbell, some Nanoha StrikerS, and some Visual Novel type characters (Shuffle, Clannad, Kanon, They Are My Noble Masters) downloaded and mostly sorted, but don't know when I might be getting around to renaming files or creating stats.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 01:03:02 AM by Wispowill »

Offline Uriel

Re: Random girl additions Updated 2/17/2010 with Zombie girl
« Reply #76 on: March 11, 2010, 05:24:10 PM »
Mehzerz here are four preg pics of Selvaria. Originals encluded. Add them to a set if they are good enough.

Offline Mehzerz

• Rockin' the after life after party
« Reply #77 on: March 11, 2010, 10:30:28 PM »
Mehzerz here are four preg pics of Selvaria. Originals encluded. Add them to a set if they are good enough.

Thanks! I reupped it with all but one pic (4) I think, which seemed too forced imo. I also added your link under it for anyone who may want them but missed out with my original release.
Starter girls image additions progress:
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline FurryFanatic

« Reply #78 on: March 12, 2010, 12:59:25 PM »
Yay for zombie girl!!  :P   Now if only I could use her separate from the gangs to have a higher success rate at kidnapping girls off the streets.  Oh well, back to the game.

Offline Mehzerz

« Reply #79 on: April 23, 2010, 02:22:32 PM »
Anyone know of any other girls that have hair powers?
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline slpowerhouse

« Reply #80 on: April 24, 2010, 06:56:35 PM »
frightwig from ben 10 has 5 orange tentacles for hair that she uses when fighting. when they aren't being used for fights they literally look like actual hair. I don't know how many pics of her there are but she is the only hair powered character that I can think of that people may not know.

Offline Mehzerz

« Reply #81 on: April 25, 2010, 03:17:42 AM »
frightwig from ben 10 has 5 orange tentacles for hair that she uses when fighting. when they aren't being used for fights they literally look like actual hair. I don't know how many pics of her there are but she is the only hair powered character that I can think of that people may not know.

Thanks, but I think i'll go for something else. I was hoping to make a unique girl with similar powers to "lead" the two randoms I made... I guess a girl with some kind of "body altering" powers? Any type of super power could work. Any ideas for a girl that hasn't been done on that front? I don't watch as much anime or play as many games as I used to.
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline slpowerhouse

« Reply #82 on: April 25, 2010, 12:11:34 PM »
shapshifters:

Husk (x-men)
Mystique (x-men)
Meggan Braddock (marvel possibly Captain Britain but i don't know if they ever did a Captain Britain comic)
Lust (FMA, FMA manga, FMA brotherhood)

I don't think those four have been done yet or if they have been released.

Offline Mehzerz

« Reply #83 on: April 25, 2010, 07:05:39 PM »
Despite how good of a suggestion Lust is... there's not many images for her suprisingly... I mean a name like Lust and you'd think she'd be everywhere. Thanks anyways, I'll keep looking.
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline Evangelion 01

« Reply #84 on: April 26, 2010, 01:03:10 PM »
well maybe a bit to young for some people but you should try to go for Golden Darkness from "To love Ru" than....and there was a girl in "Black Cat" aswell with simmiliar powers...dunno the name though

Offline Mehzerz

« Reply #85 on: April 26, 2010, 04:03:26 PM »
well maybe a bit to young for some people but you should try to go for Golden Darkness from "To love Ru" than....and there was a girl in "Black Cat" aswell with simmiliar powers...dunno the name though

Ah! Thanks! She's perfect. I actually already did Eve... and they look quite similar. Many of the images under "Golden darkness" are actually pictures of Eve and vice versa. I'm going to have to check and make sure I didn't already use images of Golden Darkness for Eve. D:
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline Graen

« Reply #86 on: April 28, 2010, 11:41:34 PM »
Anyone know of any other girls that have hair powers?
You might also want to check out Celty Sturluson, from Durarara!!  Not quite hair powers as she doesn't have a head... well she did... but she lost it.   :D

Offline Mehzerz

« Reply #87 on: April 29, 2010, 11:10:35 PM »
You might also want to check out Celty Sturluson, from Durarara!!  Not quite hair powers as she doesn't have a head... well she did... but she lost it.   :D
Whoa! Cool character makes me interested in checking out the series actually. Unfortunately not many images for her either... how upsetting. :(
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline fires_flair

« Reply #88 on: April 30, 2010, 09:27:48 PM »
you might try Lorelei Travis, or do a search of "Prehensile/animated hair" since that's to "official" term for hair powers

Offline Mehzerz

Re: Random girl additions Updated 5/09/2010 with Folk Lore pack
« Reply #89 on: May 09, 2010, 03:15:54 PM »
New pack up! 4 new random girls for your brothel!
26 girls, 18 to go