Author Topic: CloneMaster: Welcome To The High Frontier...  (Read 60228 times)

Offline ForgottenReaver7

Re: CloneMaster: Welcome To The High Frontier...
« Reply #75 on: October 22, 2010, 07:51:11 AM »
CatGirl, try playing Sengoku Rance. I downloaded it weeks ago and dove right in... now I can't stop playing XD

WhoreMaster is a personal favorite of mine, and I find this prospective CloneMaster Game quite intriguing. I'm looking forward to it. 8)

Offline CatGirl

• Im A catgirl, Nya~
« Reply #76 on: October 28, 2010, 09:45:52 PM »
CatGirl, try playing Sengoku Rance. I downloaded it weeks ago and dove right in... now I can't stop playing XD

WhoreMaster is a personal favorite of mine, and I find this prospective CloneMaster Game quite intriguing. I'm looking forward to it. 8)

Thank you
I will try it :D
I've been playing whoremaster since July, im BI and i enjoy playing a lot of Games like Slavemaker,HentaiHighSchool,Otherworld,
Simbrothel And various visual novel and Otome games,bishoujo games, both kids,teen, and adult ones, video games are also my thing,though ive sadly never played CALL OF DUTY

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python
« Reply #77 on: November 29, 2010, 01:38:15 PM »
Bit of news, some good, some less so.

Good news is that I've got a running build on windows XP, so some sort of demo is in the pipelines. Probably the initial one will be just the ADV  intro setting the scene; there's still a lot of work to do before we get into girl management.

On the down side ... I'm busy trying to pick up the trains of thought that got abruptly interrupted back at the start of August. I'm having to go and document the Lua classes that make up the heart of the game, just so I can work out what I was up to. No bad thing in the long run, but it's going to delay things a little more.

More details on my wave, at least until Google pull the plug :)

Offline Lorde

• Accepting requests for girl expansion packs.
« Reply #78 on: November 29, 2010, 01:56:36 PM »
More details on my wave, at least until Google pull the plug :)

Wow I thought that thing was supposed to be closed down already. Have you found any sorta replacement for wave?
Current Girl Work Schedule            
* Revy  (Black Lagoon)
* Stab at The series He is my Master
* Run Elsie Jewelria and Yuuki Rito (To Love Ru)
* Yukari Takeba (Persona 3)
* Work on the Code Geass girls

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
« Reply #79 on: November 29, 2010, 02:15:04 PM »
Wow I thought that thing was supposed to be closed down already. Have you found any sorta replacement for wave?

Not yet. Google said they'd keep the servers running well past the end of the year. Which gets less reassuring the closer we get to 2011. Still, there's been no mention of a shutdown date, although there is a migration widget for google docs, which I guess I should really look at.

I'm hoping someone will do a free wave hosting site and I can switch my stuff to that. Meanwhile, so long as they don't have a shutdown date, I'll soldier on...

Offline trex

• Donator
« Reply #80 on: November 30, 2010, 08:06:40 AM »
Great to hear about a possible release! Highly anticipated, hopefully the wave issue will resolve itself.

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
« Reply #81 on: December 09, 2010, 05:02:34 AM »
Just to let folks know - I've got myself a blog to record progress on CloneMaster and Crossfire Gladiatrix League. At the moment I'm documenting the ADV engine, so it's heavy on UML and XML and a bit light on boobies. Still, anyone interested in how things are progressing, that's the place to look at the moment.

Offline d31r3x

• Town Wards Martyr.
« Reply #82 on: December 10, 2010, 07:38:09 AM »
Didn't know about googlewave closing in 2011... it's good to hear CloneMaster is getting to the almost-alpha phase, on the other hand.
I'm following CM and WM gladiatrix progress silently... canĀ“t wait to put my eager hands on it. Keep up the good work, Doc!

Offline iamnuff

« Reply #83 on: December 13, 2010, 09:45:09 AM »
yep. i look forwards to testrunning clonemaster.

Offline p373r

« Reply #84 on: February 15, 2011, 09:27:53 AM »
Since it seems that PRoduction on WM came to a full stop and CM will seem to take on where WM left off...

Do you have more news ;)
And maybe ... (i'm below noob level though at programming) maybe need some help? copy pasting things or creating girls or who knows what? ;)

Greetz,

PS having some ideas not really mentioned here (for sakes of modability)
At this moment you have in WM the Girls and Rgirls files. What if you make those files something like seperate worlds. For instance you have Galaxy angel chars (on galaxy world lets refer to it as FILE A) and you have pokemon chars (on pokemon world resp. FILE B)

I don't know exactly how you aquire girls. But if there is any form of kidnapping by allien gangs or walking around you could do that all on the world you are visiting. For example you're space ship is located at FILE A so all actions you do come from FILE A then when you want girls from FILE B just ask you space ship to fly to FILE B (at the cost of a week without income but all expenses (or a certain amount of Gold)) and you can start collecting there.

Just to name this one ... ;)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 10:08:59 AM by p373r »

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
« Reply #85 on: February 16, 2011, 03:40:55 AM »
Since it seems that PRoduction on WM came to a full stop and CM will seem to take on where WM left off...

Well, I'm on sabbatical, but Dagoth, WonderDog and Myrkin are still active.

Do you have more news ;)
And maybe ... (i'm below noob level though at programming) maybe need some help? copy pasting things or creating girls or who knows what? ;)

Well, the current state of play is what's on my blog. Been a bit quiet lately, largely because I volunteered to write an XML loader for the otherworld project

PS having some ideas not really mentioned here (for sakes of modability)
At this moment you have in WM the Girls and Rgirls files. What if you make those files something like seperate worlds. For instance you have Galaxy angel chars (on galaxy world lets refer to it as FILE A) and you have pokemon chars (on pokemon world resp. FILE B)

Well, the majority of the action takes place in the outer solar system, with colonies on asteroids or gas giant moons, or plain old orbital habitats. But it should be simple enough to add new habs, and there's plenty of scope for trans neptunian objects and the like. So yeah, that'd be more-or-less doable.

I don't know exactly how you aquire girls. But if there is any form of kidnapping by allien gangs or walking around you could do that all on the world you are visiting. For example you're space ship is located at FILE A so all actions you do come from FILE A then when you want girls from FILE B just ask you space ship to fly to FILE B (at the cost of a week without income but all expenses (or a certain amount of Gold)) and you can start collecting there.

Alien gangs, not so much. Kidnapping, yes, but it's liable to have consequences - your reputation is more important here than in WM. It's also possible to covertly acquire DNA samples and neural templates. On top of that, data caches with new girls will be an important part of the loot for some quests, and there'll be the occasional live  specimen in suspended animation

That's the plan, anyway :)

Offline p373r

« Reply #86 on: February 16, 2011, 06:08:55 AM »
Stupid of me to think that WM came to a full stop ... i just joined recently because i liked the game a lot and wanted to find out about what all the different options for working do exactly ...

Now i ended up with watching through SVN to compare the jobs for whore with those for gambling and bar and thought to myself ... hmm ... same layout would be possile to make those jobs work ;) can't be that hard ...

(when i hear stuff about C++ i only know it's a programming language though ;) )

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
« Reply #87 on: February 16, 2011, 08:52:24 AM »

Now i ended up with watching through SVN to compare the jobs for whore with those for gambling and bar and thought to myself ... hmm ... same layout would be possile to make those jobs work ;) can't be that hard ...

It's a fairly simple job, if you wanted something to get your feet wet. I'm still here to answer questions if you get stuck.

Offline Zeus

« Reply #88 on: February 20, 2011, 09:11:50 AM »
mh... (sorry, just to lazy to read trough 6 pages...) where can i download this? ^^

or is could it just download about this "SVN"? o_O... hope not ^^ i have no f*****g clou how to get in this SVN... ^^ maby someone got a lite introduction for this?
why fear 6 7? 7 8 9! (just say it loud and you understand ... mh... jokes you have to explain are crap... Sorry ^^)

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
« Reply #89 on: February 20, 2011, 01:49:28 PM »
no download as yet, sorry. It's been altogether a slower job than I anticipated, not helped by my getting sidetracked with other projects. (Currently Otherworld...)