devolution

Author Topic: Girl Expansion Packs. (Taking requests)  (Read 76076 times)

Offline Mehzerz

• Rockin' the after life after party
Re: Girl Expansion Packs. (Taking requests)
« Reply #75 on: July 09, 2010, 01:09:00 AM »
Most of Akira Toriyamas work is very short. I think I read somewhere he was done with DBZ by the Freiza saga. (Which would make total sense)
But yeah, I read Naruto, One Piece and Bleach from time to time, don't really keep up with anything else now. GANTZ, Berserk, Claymore are all monthly series oh and HunterXHunter being on hiatus all the time. I got so tired of trying to keep up with that. Even though they're all incredible reads. :/
Starter girls image additions progress:
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline megamanx

• I watch DBZ Abridged and give it three thumbs up
« Reply #76 on: July 09, 2010, 01:38:36 AM »
Most of Akira Toriyamas work is very short. I think I read somewhere he was done with DBZ by the Freiza saga. (Which would make total sense)
But yeah, I read Naruto, One Piece and Bleach from time to time, don't really keep up with anything else now. GANTZ, Berserk, Claymore are all monthly series oh and HunterXHunter being on hiatus all the time. I got so tired of trying to keep up with that. Even though they're all incredible reads. :/
Actually I heard Hunter x Hunter is back on for a while as a monthly series.
REST IN PIECE TOONAMI.
From beginning to the very end I was there. I will never forget.
Tom and the Absolution 1997-2008
A great Character and a funny host. You will live on forever in this.

Offline crazy

« Reply #77 on: July 09, 2010, 06:34:44 AM »
Know you mostly do image updates but seeing as ive looked for these 2 girls for awhile with no luck ill see what u come up with.

Trish and Lady from Devil May Cry..  Even if you don't come up with many post what you find plz im going do a pack with them even if its only about 9 pics each.. which is all ive found.  Thanks
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 06:36:20 AM by crazymuncy »

Offline Lorde

• Accepting requests for girl expansion packs.
« Reply #78 on: July 09, 2010, 10:03:27 AM »

Yeah he stopped with Freiza but Shonen Jump roped him into doing more. So Majin Boo is a bit of a protest over that.  (I have no more ideas! See! I made pink bubblegum the main villain and he turns people into cookies. And I'm gonna make him win.)

@Crazymuncy:

I'll see what I can do. I looked for Trish  on and off for a few years now. Never came up with much, but never really tried that hard either. I'll post what I can find on this thread if I can't make a pack out of it.
Current Girl Work Schedule            
* Revy  (Black Lagoon)
* Stab at The series He is my Master
* Run Elsie Jewelria and Yuuki Rito (To Love Ru)
* Yukari Takeba (Persona 3)
* Work on the Code Geass girls

Offline Lorde

« Reply #79 on: July 09, 2010, 04:13:18 PM »
Filled request for Riesz (seiken densetsu) made by Fires Flare. Was pretty damn easy finding the pics. Sorting however... (3 expansions and previews on first post.)

As always, the  running out of things to say in this part list of things I noticed while scanning for Riesz
  • Japanese artists seem to have a "let's make Riesz cry" fetish. You won't notice it as much, since I started swapping out crying pics after awhile there. But more than half of the pics of her are of her crying about something.
  • Artist are releasing sets staring Riesz at an alarming rate. This means there are about 10 times the amount of Riesz pics out there than I put in the packs. They are of course variation pics (one with cum one with virgin blood one with pubes one with crying.) So I just grabed the ones I liked the best out of the sets.
  • How the hell do you pronounce the name Riesz?
And that's it for now. Taking weekend off again. Be back on monday with Rally Vincent.

New Schedule:
Rally     Vincent (Gunsmith Cats)(one of my favs.   Riding Bean is one   of my   all   time favorite anime.)
May Hopkins   (Gunsmith Cats)
Jessica     Rabbit
Lena Inverse (Slayers, Should be easy)
Naga the Serpent     (Slayers,   Even easier)
Aya (Tenjho Tenge)
Maya (Tenjho Tenge)
Mitsuru   Kirijo (My own request)
* Revy  (Black Lagoon)

Offline Lorde

« Reply #80 on: July 12, 2010, 05:29:03 PM »
Another failure for girl Pac creation. This time for Rally Vincent and May Hopkins. (Sorry Mega >.<) Did manage to get enough pics for a Jessica Rabbit Expansion. (at 82, more than enough actually). And I know I failed ya twice mega but I promise Lena inverse and Naga won't be as bad. (Slayers is very popular.)

Next part is a little bit different this time around will post my musings, then some pics that made me go wtf (killing my wtf thread. Kinda redundant since I do most of my ranting here anyway.)

Ok, The "you where so expecting this" list of things I noticed while scanning for Jessica Rabbit (Also includes some notes for Gunsmith Cats)
  • Jessica Rabbit is the rough North American equivalent to Tifa Lockhart. In that she is the "Go to girl" for showcasing your work with a familiar character. Also, much like Tifa in Japan, art of Jessica is pretty craptacular, with a few notable exceptions.
  • I usually skip over B&W images of characters. For Jessica though I Included quit a few, but only because they where done by Julius Zimmerman. Great artist this guy is. And the pack would be a little lite without his work.
  • On Gunsmith cats, there isn't much to say. It's a shame I couldn't find more images but with Kenichi Sonoda (Only Manga author I have ever met IRL)  falling off the map like that. I can't say I'm surprised. P.S. As a lark I looked for some Bubblegum Crisis images as well. That's in even worse shape, pic wise. 
While scanning I found... this

Bet there isn't A guy reading this that wouldn't feel at least a tiny bit proud if there facials could do that. (Mixed with varying levels of horror of course.)

Also found this pic of Lilith from Boarderlands.

There is nothing wtf about it. But I'm probably not gonna find too much more of her. So I'll just put that there. 

And finally here is a small gallery of the pics from Gunsmith Cats that I found. There is a few more, but their quality is... questionable.

and that's it for now.

New Work schedule
  • Lena Inverse (Slayers, Should be easy)
  • Naga the Serpent       (Slayers,   Even easier)
  • Aya (Tenjho Tenge)
  • Maya (Tenjho Tenge)
  • Mitsuru     Kirijo (My own request)
  • Trish (Devil May Cry)
  • Stab at the GXP girls.
* Revy  (Black Lagoon)

Offline megamanx

• I watch DBZ Abridged and give it three thumbs up
« Reply #81 on: July 12, 2010, 05:37:46 PM »
It's ok I just thought that since it is rated M it would have quite a few more pics
REST IN PIECE TOONAMI.
From beginning to the very end I was there. I will never forget.
Tom and the Absolution 1997-2008
A great Character and a funny host. You will live on forever in this.

Offline Lorde

« Reply #82 on: July 12, 2010, 05:49:55 PM »
Yeah but why is it rated M? I know Sonoda has no problems drawing naked bewbs. But that's mostly in clothing changing sequences. I'm guessing it's because of  the aforementioned Sonoda Voyeurism. And nudity gets you an M rating in the states.

On the flip side there are a few Gunsmith Cats dounjinshi on E-Hentai. But not much of that either. It's an old series, and with few exceptions, you will be hard pressed to find anything decent for characters in series before 2000. Unless it's considered classic. (late 70's early 80's stuff... Lum taking the brass ring for most retro character pics.)
* Revy  (Black Lagoon)

Offline Zeus

« Reply #83 on: July 13, 2010, 12:01:35 AM »
when you're looking for Aya and Maya. thier last name is Natsume, eventually its easyer to find pics (but i think its easy enough ^^)
could you look for some more Revy Pics? and make her for a Unique Girl? ^^ maybe you found a view other pics from the Black Lagoon series... would be nice to show Bararaika how much fun a bit Anal is (who looked the series know what i mean ^^'')

ore some Eda pics... 

why fear 6 7? 7 8 9! (just say it loud and you understand ... mh... jokes you have to explain are crap... Sorry ^^)

Offline Lorde

« Reply #84 on: July 13, 2010, 10:47:06 AM »
Think Teitogun is working on Bararaika But Wouldn't mind helping out with that.

And I have no problem upgrading Revy and making her a unique. (Unless mehzerz has a problem with me altering the rocker girl. His work after all.)

Also, Bararaika Anal.

Enjoy ^^
* Revy  (Black Lagoon)

Offline Mehzerz

« Reply #85 on: July 13, 2010, 10:56:13 AM »

And I have no problem upgrading Revy and making her a unique. (Unless mehzerz has a problem with me altering the rocker girl. His work after all.)

Not at all. I usually put a text file in there with their name and the anime/manga/game so if anyone ever wanted to make them a unique girl they'd know what to search for new images and what her name is.

So by all means, go ahead and make her a unique.
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline Lorde

« Reply #86 on: July 13, 2010, 12:08:09 PM »
Ok Then I'll work Revy into the mix then.  ;D

edit:

Just updating to say that I have the image sets for both lina Inverse and Naga the White Serpent done. Scaned about 200 images for them. After quality control and dup checking, that number is around 40-50 combined.

Nalkyr And Crazymuncy did damn good jobs for those 2 girls. It was however a bit disconcerting to have my dup detector tell me that 3/4 of the images where already in the packs  :D Oh well I'll have both of those up tomorrow.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 07:49:22 PM by Lorde »
* Revy  (Black Lagoon)

Offline Lorde

« Reply #87 on: July 13, 2010, 11:07:30 PM »
Been Working on (Tenjoh|Tenjo|Tenjou) Tenge and I came across this wonderful set from Deep Grand. Ah I remember the old days when DG was considered off limits since it was never sold outside of Japan. That of course change with the advent of DLsite and Share. Anyway, here are some choice pics from the set.

Now I've come across a startling realization while working on this... I have no clue who the hell is who. (Hell I'm not even sure if those are all Tenjou Tenge characters up there.)

So if someone can give me a list of female characters with a brief description of hair. (Short or long and what color) I can figure out what goes where with who.

As it stands I can probably get about 1-3 characters packs out of everything I downloaded. (Have suspicions that one character has different hair color in the manga and anime.) The rest will go in a gallery.

Also, I noticed there are 3 seperate spellings for Tenjou. Tenjou tends to get the most hits but I went through all 3 to leave no stone unturned. This is yet another case of "why bother translating when you can just romanize and confuse the hell out of everyone".

* Revy  (Black Lagoon)

Offline Mehzerz

« Reply #88 on: July 14, 2010, 12:48:36 AM »
It's hard to tell but Aya is the girl in the first pic to the sixth. In the anime her hair is much lighter so it took me a second.
The second girl with the silver hair is her sister and I believe her name is Maya.
Girl with glasses is a minor character I believe.
The girl in the second to last image I have no idea. May not be related to the series.... or is another minor character.

Been a long time since i've read it. But I'm pretty positive of the first two.
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline Lorde

« Reply #89 on: July 14, 2010, 10:40:22 AM »
It's hard to tell but Aya is the girl in the first pic to the sixth. In the anime her hair is much lighter so it took me a second.

I suspected this. So they went with orange hair instead of black for some reason for the anime. Ok, still have some digging to do but I can get about 2 packs  together probably by Friday.

Thanks Mehzerz.  ;D
* Revy  (Black Lagoon)