Author Topic: Active Girls List(Last Updated: 08/05/11)  (Read 87931 times)

Offline Mak

• Donator
  • PETA=People Eating Tasty Animals
Re: Active Girls List(Last Updated: 03/15/11)
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2011, 06:13:56 PM »

Now I'll read the rest of the posts and make a real reply
There's a place for all the planet's creatures, it's next to the mashed potatoes.

Offline Mak

• Donator
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2011, 06:20:58 PM »
If you still plan on slowly adding series links, but working on it here and there instead of in one shot, I'll work my way up from the bottom and help out. If you're dropping it altogether nvm, it'd probably take me a long time; I know I can't sort it near as quickly as you. If the former, let me know how you've been handling multiples of the same girl, if you bother deleting doubles or just rename, and if you know a quick way to check file types. I think I'll have some free time this weekend and could help out.
There's a place for all the planet's creatures, it's next to the mashed potatoes.

Offline Lafate

« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2011, 07:06:42 PM »
If you still plan on slowly adding series links, but working on it here and there instead of in one shot, I'll work my way up from the bottom and help out. If you're dropping it altogether nvm, it'd probably take me a long time; I know I can't sort it near as quickly as you. If the former, let me know how you've been handling multiples of the same girl, if you bother deleting doubles or just rename, and if you know a quick way to check file types. I think I'll have some free time this weekend and could help out.

really im just making the .girlx files atm and releasing the links by letters so honestly I should just have to sit down and either make brand new .girlsx files or combined the ones put out by the devs which is what i have been doing

Offline Mak

• Donator
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2011, 07:45:53 PM »
How are you handling the pics? If that's the case it'll make things a lot easier to help out. I could merge by series and send them to you by letter from the bottom up.

Offline Lafate

« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2011, 10:06:25 PM »
well at the point I already have all the pics sorted and what not so a girl wont appear twice i just need the .girlsx files to upload them and that surprisingly takes a bit of time.... maybe itll be faster to make them from scratch who knows.

Offline Mak

• Donator
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2011, 09:12:32 AM »
Ah, I can probably help quite a bit with that. All my girlsx files are already sorted, I'll just have to check them to see if it matches your list in case I added/deleted girls. I'll do that this weekend and send you what I have.

Offline Mak

• Donator
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2011, 02:10:44 PM »
I got it done this morning, unfortunately I found more corrupted files. Here's the 130 that didn't get corrupted (d-z) already sorted by series. You'll see how I sorted them for you, and made some notes for you so you don't have to look through except to fix things. I named the notes so they're at the top of the files. Hope this helps a bit

http://www.mediafire.com/?5fluh18beselshu

Offline Lafate

« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2011, 06:33:55 PM »
well damn apperently i can sort pics quick and you can do .girlsx quick well it looks like ill be able to upload all links by tonight i think

Offline Lafate

« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2011, 03:43:05 AM »
everything is done and im now uploading them... well ima go take a shower since itll take about an hour to do that

Offline Lafate

« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2011, 12:52:04 AM »
all the links are up thanks to mak of course such a big help >.< ;D

Offline Mak

• Donator
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2011, 02:15:57 PM »
Heh, with the 2 conflicting emotes at the end of that, I can't tell if that's sarcastic or not. Either way, I didn't do much, I sort my girlsx files like that right after downloading, then fix any problems before adding them to the game. Matching names to the AGL didn't take much effort, so essentially I just made a few notes and sent it to you lol. Glad I did it when I did though, ended up busy building a bathroom, drywalling, and floor tiling this weekend; just stopped for lunch now before getting back to the plumbing. Kudos on finishing the AGL so quickly.

As for the Unknown series girls, here's what I could dig up. They are both original characters by Hikari Hayashibara. From what I can tell they aren't from a series at all, the guy just likes to draw loli and sticks to the same few characters. Most info was in japanese and copy/paste translating wasn't helping. I think the names were made up by OvdS before he posted the packs. So maybe an "Original Character" title would be fitting, idk. I tried to make a pack with an original before but there weren't enough pics. I think I ended up dropping her in my Demon G2, she was a succubus.

Offline t15

« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2011, 09:34:52 AM »
missmatch link for:
kaleido star
kampfer
ah! my goddess

i think i see unique girl for zero no tsukaima:louise and card captor sakura:tomoyo daidouji in this forum before?

sorry for my bad english
thx for your hard work

Offline Lafate

Re: Active Girls List(Last Updated: 03/31/11)
« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2011, 11:55:16 PM »
links fixed ill update the girls the second i finish the rest of my packs since there are some series already in the game just missing the girls

Offline t15

« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2011, 11:53:57 AM »
thx for your fix

for anyone trying to delete duplicates
1 attempt manual=>despair
2 attempt with duplicate cleaner=>tired but successfull
just remember don't search all folder in 1 go, around 50 folder will be fine.

Offline Lafate

« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2011, 02:51:05 AM »
alright guys i'm inbetween computers so nothing will happen until next week but ill have the list updated with my 3 new packs the futures packs and crazy's new one