Author Topic: Interaction modifications!  (Read 41406 times)

Offline Popuri

Re: Interaction modifications!
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2011, 11:23:59 AM »
I hadn't planned on it, Crisis.  To be honest, the pregnancy part of the game isn't that big of a deal for me.  I may add like, a 50/50 chance on group sex that it's by another guy though.

I figure working as a whore covers the whole 'have sex with another guy' option, but I see where the action could be useful in some scripted events.

Offline Crisis21

« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2011, 11:35:47 AM »
I ask for it for the same reason that the other options were presented. It allows for more options with scripted events.

On another note, the 'date' additions are coming along decently. I'd need to change them significantly once I have access to these new script options though.

Offline Popuri

« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2011, 11:47:33 AM »
Ok.  Most of these are a stopgap for now, while I figure out how lua coding works exactly.  Modding the ScriptEditor's resources is straight c stuff.  Can't seem to add descriptions for commands though, as I think those are embedded into the editor's exe and I can't find the source for it anywhere.

When I get this finished I'll pose the .cpp, .h, and .txt file with the new stuff if you want to try it in your own compiled version of the base game. Should translate.

Offline Crisis21

« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2011, 01:20:39 PM »
Cool. I look forward to it.

Offline Popuri

« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2011, 04:49:27 PM »
Okie dokie...

Here's my first attempt at modding the ScriptEditor.

It's set up, but doesn't have support yet for pregnancy by a customer.  Generating a single customer seems more complicated than I first thought.  Also if you uncomment the code, contains support for images using DQ's mod, or WM EX.

Replace GameScript.cpp and .h with these versions, and drop the txt file into the Data folder under your ScriptEditor, and it should be good to go once you compile.

New options:
Lesbian sex
Group Sex
Make her Masturbate
Make her Strip
Get a Blowjob
Have her have sex with a stranger
Add trait
Remove trait
Add x to player gold (positive or negative)
Add x to girl's gold (positive or negative)
Have Protected Sex (Zero chance of pregnancy)

Let me know what you think, or if you run into any issues. :)

Offline Crisis21

« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2011, 06:55:15 PM »
Actually, what's the best method to compile the source code? I'm afraid I don't know how to do that right now and I'd like to.

Offline Popuri

« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2011, 07:06:47 PM »
I used Visual Studio 2010.  Open using the .vcxproj file under 'Brothel Master'.  Long story short, you'll need to change Revision.wcrev to Revision.h, right click on the project and go to the build section under properties, set the pre-build step to 'no', go in and write in the version name you want to use.  Drag XMLUtilities into the project folder under misc, and you should be able to compile.  To run the game, you need to move the .exe out of the debug folder and into the same one as the Resources folder.

Offline Crisis21

« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2011, 07:18:49 PM »
Okay, I think I understood all that. I'll get back to you if I have any questions.

Offline THE FUTURE

« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2011, 07:20:44 PM »
WM EX will handle several new script types thanks to Popuri. Thanks!

Probably the most interesting thing for regular users is it means the interactions will handle each sex type properly, and show pics for group sex/lesbian sex/oral (in EX), etc.
This is the last week of bug fixes. Barring anything catastrophic, development of a "sequel" to WM EX begins next week. If there is a major bug that hasn't been addressed, say so now or you're going to have to wait quite a long time for it to be fixed.

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2011, 07:50:20 AM »
Add trait
Remove trait
Add x to player gold (positive or negative)
Add x to girl's gold (positive or negative)
Um, isn't it some kind of cheating through the interaction menu?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 07:55:27 AM by DarkTl »

Offline Popuri

« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2011, 08:08:08 AM »
That would depend entirely on the script being used.  Sure, you _could_ write a script that gave the girl all the traits you wanted.

In the existing WM, you _could_ write one that gave you 50000 gold and maxed your girl's stats any time you chatted with her.  The purpose of all this is to give more flexibility to those who write scripted events.

Like, for instance..

Maybe you write one that triggers when you get a girl who has an addiction, that gives you the option of paying for her to go to rehab.  She loses the addiction, maybe some stats change.

Or maybe you decide to make an event (like I did) where you reward her with spending money.  So you give yourself -50 gold, give her +50 gold, then give her some happiness/love.

These things are just tools for an existing 'cheat'.

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2011, 08:22:18 AM »
Ah, I see, thanks.

Offline Popuri

« Reply #42 on: November 01, 2011, 08:59:27 AM »
Ah, I see, thanks.

Mmhm.  And thanks for input in my brainstorming process.  The masturbate option had totally slipped my mind.

Offline Crisis21

« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2011, 02:45:40 PM »
Standard dates are finished with the release of the new WMEX 1.3

The dates are upgrades from Popuri's "Push for something more 'intimate'" options in that they give double the gains for the same stats, are arranged in the same order, and cap at 50. HOWEVER, the sex skill gains only happen if the girl has Libedo of 50 or greater. Otherwise she gains 1 Libedo.

Now working on 'kinkier' dates if Love and Obedience are both high enough. There is an choice box for this in the current script clearly labeled ->DO NOT SELECT<-

If you select it, I have no idea what will happen as there is nothing in the script for the choice to lead to. You may crash your game.

As far as what the kinkier dates do..... well, if I can pull it off right, one will essentially be you taking your girl out to seduce a new girl for your brothel.

I edited Popuri's training options to cost 100 gold each. Dates also cost 75 gold each. Rewarding the girl with gold transfers 50 gold from you to her. The dialogue doesn't mention this though right now.

So, here is the script. You will need to rename it for the game to access it instead of the default.

EDIT: Sorry, this was a bad version. I posted the fixed version on the next page.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 04:58:43 PM by Crisis21 »

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2011, 03:16:22 PM »
Perhaps I'm doing something wrong, but new interactions kinda don't work. I don't see any changes in libido, gold or traits at all.
I use WMEX 1.3, and I've replaced DefaultInteractDetails file. Did I missed something?