devolution

Author Topic: Whore Master EX  (Read 479185 times)

Offline Baykow

Re: Whore Master EX
« Reply #390 on: November 17, 2011, 05:58:30 PM »
It sounds like he's confusing the unique slave girls as random girls.

Offline Kenki

« Reply #391 on: November 17, 2011, 09:51:05 PM »
He might be making false assumptions.

It sounds as if he is referring to the girls in the Slave Market. There are a number of girls (including Hinata) who show up in the Slave Market as slaves. Not all unique girls are found through Walks and captured while Dungeoning. On the flip side, there are a number of Random girls that are only captureable in the Dungeon and not found in the Slave Market.

The only 'real' differences between Unique girls and Random girls, is that Unique girls are only 1 instance and have a predetermined name and stats. Random girls can appear many times, each with a different name and stat package.

Offline HereticMIND

« Reply #392 on: November 20, 2011, 08:50:19 PM »
No matter what resolution I use, there are buttons that are just beyond my reach (as in, the toolbar covers them up; I'm using Windows 7).

Very annoying and very, very irritating since I can't resize the window the game pops up in.

If anyone can help me with this issue, that'd be great. Wish I screencapped so you guys could see my problem.

Offline Kenki

« Reply #393 on: November 20, 2011, 09:34:17 PM »
If you use the game.exe that matches your desktop resolution, than yes, the toolbar with overlay at the bottom.

You can enable Fullscreen mode by opening up the ScreenMode.txt file in the main folder, and changing the third line from 'false' to 'true'.

Offline HereticMIND

« Reply #394 on: November 21, 2011, 02:11:05 PM »
If you use the game.exe that matches your desktop resolution, than yes, the toolbar with overlay at the bottom.

You can enable Fullscreen mode by opening up the ScreenMode.txt file in the main folder, and changing the third line from 'false' to 'true'.

Thanks! Tried it, and it worked!

Offline thed

« Reply #395 on: November 22, 2011, 10:44:16 PM »
just a suggestion, but can you make the box in the upper right hand corner bigger?  The one that lists what part of the brothel they'll work in.  Its a bit of a hassle to have to scroll up and down it to get to the general and bar sections, making it a hassle to have to give the grils free time. 

or can you flag the girls with an issue, such as doing nothing or tired and needs rest on the manage girls page?  That make managing them so much easier.

either one would improve game play in my opinion. otherwise I like the new system where different jobs are now useful, and that the girls each have different talents at each of these jobs.

another thing to look into might also be themes for the different brothles. maybe put a list of options in the manage brothels section and have the different themes have bonuses and minuses.  Themese could be things like maid cafe, cat girls, monsters girls, ect...

Thanks for the good work, I like the direction that its going.

Offline E.

• Till the end of Eternity.
« Reply #396 on: November 22, 2011, 11:20:46 PM »
Most of my girls end up masturbating instead of working, even with 100 obedience. Is there a way to prevent that?

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #397 on: November 23, 2011, 01:15:59 PM »
Instead? I thought they do it in their free time only.

Offline E.

• Till the end of Eternity.
« Reply #398 on: November 23, 2011, 01:24:50 PM »
Instead? I thought they do it in their free time only.

Not if they work during both shifts.

Offline Romanul

« Reply #399 on: November 23, 2011, 01:43:54 PM »
@Any news on the progress for the new WM EX version?! 8)

Offline hikishi

« Reply #400 on: November 30, 2011, 01:22:16 AM »
Quick question, who is the girl in the ecchi picture example in the first post?

Offline fires_flair

« Reply #401 on: November 30, 2011, 11:44:34 AM »
Quick question, who is the girl in the ecchi picture example in the first post?
blow up the picture. you can see the name then. (I'm lazy and would undoubly misspell it)

Offline hikishi

« Reply #402 on: November 30, 2011, 11:57:34 AM »
blow up the picture. you can see the name then. (I'm lazy and would undoubly misspell it)
Because its a gallery view it doesn't say on the screen

Offline Sheraz

« Reply #403 on: November 30, 2011, 03:44:57 PM »
I have one of my girls working as a whore in the bar, and although there is a customer demand on this job of 0/7 she is prompting notices that nobody visited her on her shift.

I would suggest thinking over the job pattern, if you want to have a brothel you don't have to provide 20 other services just because.

I would also like to ask, do the girls gain traits when they age? And is this random? I was playing the same turn 10 times to check this, and i don't really understand if that's how it works.
Also my girls don't seem to improve their skills like it was in the original version, I understand that it was not demanding, but they just don't improve in ex version, except aging(random -> not always), and very rare job events when they get one trait(-Very rare, year has passed and with 30 girls only 4 of them got traits while working).

Offline Shilo

« Reply #404 on: December 01, 2011, 10:46:20 AM »
When the "some patrons abused her during the shift" event occurs, it might be good to display an actual sexual picture instead of the default one for the current job. Would give some more variety and feel less like you "waste" the wide amount of sex pictures of all the unique girls when you assign them to normal non-whoring jobs.

And when you interact with a girl in the dungeon, the picture doesn't change accordingly as it does when you interact in the girl's profile.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 07:13:01 PM by Shilo »