devolution

Author Topic: Request: Anybody playing the current SVN version (643)  (Read 3610 times)

Offline Anon21

Request: Anybody playing the current SVN version (643)
« on: August 23, 2011, 01:52:34 PM »
To anybody playing the current SVN version (643). Could you attach a recent savefile?

I'm going to see if I can write some conversion code so people playing the official version can switch to my modified version without having to start a new game.

Offline Greine

Re: Request: Anybody playing the current SVN version (643)
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2011, 06:56:46 PM »
Er, where does one get 643? Is there a build linked somewhere on this site, or is it only for people who've got the version control software?

Offline Anon21

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2011, 08:01:55 PM »
Er, where does one get 643? Is there a build linked somewhere on this site, or is it only for people who've got the version control software?

It's only for people who've got the software. The software is really easy to get hold of though - just google TortoiseSVN.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2011, 04:50:12 AM »
It's only for people who've got the software. The software is really easy to get hold of though - just google TortoiseSVN.

You'll need a compiler as well? Tortoise is not enough right?
Like what we're doing?

Offline Anon21

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2011, 05:18:02 AM »
You'll need a compiler as well? Tortoise is not enough right?

Yeah, I suppose I should just put a build up somewhere. I'm just feeling a bit tired and lazy. Although I was hoping for a save game that's been played a while in 'real life' conditions to be a good test.