Author Topic: Patch contrib  (Read 38388 times)

Offline sentza

Re: Patch contrib
« Reply #60 on: January 31, 2012, 02:23:42 PM »
Yes, i will try to add additional categories (including oral ). Currently, I don't have so much time this week...(maybe this week end) I have some bugs in the movie studio that i must solve.

Offline sgb

« Reply #61 on: February 03, 2012, 10:28:13 PM »
WM EX's enforced balancing of girls is one of the reason's I don't care for it.  Leave it alone and let users customize their own girl stats and traits, I can balance my own game.  It's the things I can't customize myself that break the vanilla version of the game.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 10:31:36 PM by sgb »

Offline Chee42

« Reply #62 on: February 04, 2012, 07:25:58 PM »
Awesome additions so far, I really love to see people continue development on WM as a whole.  There's a few bugs I've seen, I'm not sure you know about (not many people seem to be posting bugs)

* Time spent towards cosmetic surgery isn't saved in any way, so if you save, exit the game and reload you will have to start over if a girl was in the middle of surgery.
* When viewing details of a girl in the hospital, hitting next girl will take you to a girl in your brothel instead of calling from the list of girls in the hospital
* Double-shift jobs in the hospital (pretty much all of them) are assigned to both shifts at the same time but when unassigned you have to unassign each shift manually (unlike Matron or other similar double-shift jobs)
* Girls are not moved properly if they die in the hospital.  They stay in the hospital and I tried moving her out which seemed to make a duplicate girl (still alive as far as I could tell) in the brothel, when I went to the next day the game crashed.
* Sometimes item management becomes unavailable until game is reloaded.  I haven't quite pinned down how this happens.
* If you leave a girl in cosmetic surgery after she's finished the 5 days it will continue to count into the negative days.

And a suggestion or two:
It would be nice to see what traits are added when cosmetic surgery finishes.  Also it seems cosmetic surgery will sometimes add 2 or even 3 traits at a time, this could be a bug but if it isn't it would be nice if it only did one to make it a little harder.

I'd also like to see someone make non-whore jobs more viable.  Currently barmaids, waitresses, strippers etc can only service one customer a week, where a whore can do 10 or whatever.  THE FUTURE fixed this in WM EX allowing those jobs to service the same number of customers and I'd love to see something similar wrapped into the original WM (or whatever branch people are still developing on).

I can't wait to see what you add with the next release.

Offline sentza

« Reply #63 on: February 04, 2012, 08:06:18 PM »
Thanks for the bug report. I will try to correct that in the next patch

I have finished a basic version of the movie studio (assign girl to job, scene list and release movie). I have only one job, i will include others. I update the first post with my current trunk folder (sources) for those who want the code.

Offline sentza

« Reply #64 on: February 05, 2012, 01:16:42 PM »
I have solved bugs in the clinic exepts that one:

* Sometimes item management becomes unavailable until game is reloaded.  I haven't quite pinned down how this happens.
I don't reproduce. Maybe it's because i disable the inventory button. I will try to manage the inventory in the future... I didn't look this part of code.

Offline vanpett

« Reply #65 on: February 09, 2012, 07:27:58 AM »
Hi sentza,

great patch! I love to see that someone is still working on this game.

Concerning the bug with the item management becoming unavailable: I'm quite sure it has something to do with the clinic. It only happened to me after I tried to access the inventory of one of the girls in the clinic (but not always). And if I try to access the inventory of the girl assigned as doctor, it shows the shop inventory instead.

I've also got a request for a future update: I use to fill my brothels with lots of random girls, which requires lots of micromanagement. The managing girl screen in the brothel and dungeon are really nice for managing those girls by sorting them. Therefore I really liked that you added the pregnancy column. But there's still more room for two or maybe three additional columns. I would recommend adding a column for looks, rebelliousness and perhaps libido. If there's not enough room in the top line, you could abbreviate "Pregnant" to "Preg." and "Rebelliousness" to "Rebell." It would help managing lots of girls tremendously and shouldn't be too much work.

Keep up the good work!

Offline Chee42

« Reply #66 on: February 09, 2012, 07:26:04 PM »
A column for Libido would actually be really nice and helpful, it seems like something you have to manage pretty actively for girls filling whore positions.  I'm sure it's way more complicated than just adding a column but some system that allowed players to add/remove columns would be amazing allowing people to focus on things that are important to them.

Offline sentza

« Reply #67 on: February 10, 2012, 12:02:13 PM »
@vanpett: I disable the inventory, not work for girls in clinic and studio. I will try to fix that in next patch

I upload a new patch including a basic version of movie maker/studio... This version includes a new category pics : ORAL. If you don't have oral pics the game use sex pics by default.

The studio needs more balancing but you can test if you want.

I upload my current trunk too.

Offline crazy

« Reply #68 on: February 11, 2012, 12:40:54 AM »
Fluffer job causes my game to always crash

Offline sentza

« Reply #69 on: February 11, 2012, 04:35:38 AM »
Fluffer job is not yet implemented .

Offline gfw

« Reply #70 on: February 11, 2012, 01:15:19 PM »
Just start to try it.
Wondering if any possibility to increase the resolution.

Offline GonDra

« Reply #71 on: February 12, 2012, 11:41:46 AM »
Wondering if any possibility to increase the resolution.

ScreenMode.txt allows to change the resolution of the game, just a warning the interface might look odd if you do that.

On that note - did anyone ever manage to migrate all the screens to the xml variant?

Offline sentza

« Reply #72 on: February 12, 2012, 01:56:25 PM »
If you change the values in ScreenMode.txt, that just changes the size of the screen not the resolution.

I will include other resolutions. You can see, in the directory "\Resources\Interface" there are 2 folders : classic (800*600) and 1024_768. This folders include the xml with all game screens...

If you want to try other resolution you can download Anon's final bugfixes and tweaks  (Download: http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org2042843.zip.html) or WM EX resolution. (clinic and studio screen are not in)

You must edit the file config.xml ( in the directory "\Resources\Data") :
Code: [Select]
<Resolution
        Resolution          = "classic"
    />
replace "classic" by the name of the folder which contains the xml screens, for example 1024_768

Offline wizrak

« Reply #73 on: February 13, 2012, 05:39:39 PM »
@sentza

luv the new patch 0.5 especially the bukkae option and the studio.
even though its really great can I ask you to add a bukkae or group option in the studio, as it will be so cool  ;D

Offline Shilo

« Reply #74 on: February 14, 2012, 09:44:45 AM »
Might as well add a Bukkake group for images then. Don't know what it should default to, though. Group? Oral? Ecchi?