31 (36.9%)
Why would we do that your mod sucks
1 (1.2%)
No
3 (3.6%)
No Opinion about that
6 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 84

Author Topic: WM V 1.30.5_Beta r635 (Semi-Working les, group, threesome)  (Read 48963 times)

Offline iamnuff

Re: WM V 1.30.5_Beta r635 (Semi-Working les, group, threesome)
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2012, 07:35:48 AM »
trapped in fullscreen. gray background (grey, really???) searched town for a girl, new script worked, but girl had no name and was dead on arrival to the dungon. changed the name of the brothel to "somethings gone wrong" then crashed before i acutally managed to get a girl working in the brothel...

yeah, not ready for release at all, needs a LOT of bug fixing.

Offline Cloud_firaga

@ iamnuff
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2012, 01:20:15 AM »
??? well to change the screen size you'd need to change the "screenmode.txt" file

This wasn't really a release it's just a redisribution of r635 with a new BG pic and a substituted script for in the dungeon/girlscreen when you are telling them to do things

also if it's stuck in fullscreen that tells me you didn't read at all

I already said that I take no credit for anything but my BG pic and the adjustment or the grey boxes on a few screens and changed the setup for the brothel screen when you view all the girls in the brothel....

this is also a standalone that i made so you just unpack the game and then unpack the wide/fullscreen on top of it and then adjust your size from there to a comparable resolution everything should look fine after that

(anyways i've been out of the loop for a long bit maybe i'll start playing again/making more mods)

Offline iamnuff

« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2012, 10:55:30 PM »
i know you CAN get out of fullscreen, but you have to edit the game files to do so, thus it doesn't count

if you didnt change anything else then how come .4 works for me, but this (1.30.5) crashes every couple of weeks (crash when i load and try to progress again) and i get dead girls from walking in town, and the slave pens is empty?

it worked fine before i unpacked this new version on top, so i assumed that the problem was with 1.30.5

also, i think the word you are looking for is "blame" for the parts you didnt do, rather than "credit"

still, props for trying, people (myself included) have been waiting for the other interations for years.

Offline Cloud_firaga

« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2012, 04:28:37 AM »
i know you CAN get out of fullscreen, but you have to edit the game files to do so, thus it doesn't count

you've always had to edit the game's screenmode.txt file to change the res

I don't understand what you are talking about "it doesn't count"

I know that Anon21 and a few other guys were working on stuff with a seperate mod that i never really became a part of and if they included something in game to change the res that's awesome but... yeah, I don't understand.

and you shouldn't really be so negative it's not like we are forcing you to play I mean this is a FREE beta AND blaming people that are trying to make a great game that's free isn't a good way to make people here like you.

and I don't really see you fixing things but by all means go ahead and try

Offline fires_flair

« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2012, 11:45:59 PM »
actually I had the dead girls from walking glitch, changed my screen res....and it went away.

Offline Cloud_firaga

« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2012, 12:41:33 AM »
well i'm glad to get more feedback from the "advanced community" I'll look into it

Fires what screen res were you using?
Thanks Fires
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 01:26:54 AM by Cloud_firaga »

Offline DeadlyAlias

Sticky?
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2012, 07:12:18 PM »
Uh, why hasn't this thread been stickied yet? Are the moderators busy or is this still unofficial for some reason I missed while reading the thread?

Offline bighawk

« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2012, 11:07:23 PM »
... Why wouldn't it be unofficial? Cloud's good work aside, he's not a member of the team, is he? Edits and improvements done individually. That'll always be unofficial, even if it's improvements and core features that haven't yet been implemented. Ergo it's not an official release, ergo it won't be stickied. Does it really need to be, though? It's not likely to fall off the front page any time soon, way the board has been, so....

Offline Cloud_firaga

« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2012, 01:24:50 AM »
Yes I'm not part of the dev team...
I don't have the drive currently to learn all the scripting and from what I know when the dev team picks up again I heard somewhere they will change the game to a different coding language so I'm waiting for that mostly.

I did however find out how to do the box editing for the main screen and a few other screens along with the custom background.
The les/threesome/group script I found a while ago on the forums and the post has been long since buried or deleted, so i cannot take very much credit to any for that, and it does have it's flaws seeing as a hard coding of the game would be needed to make sure les cant make the girl preg.

I did rework the brothel girls screen on my own based on The Future's idea or a bigger picture space. And yes I doubt this will be stickied or buried. And this is based in the unofficial R635 if you guys look at the "changelog r596+.txt" I'll attach it. it tells you what has been done beyond the official r596 release minus my tweaks.

Offline seercoven

« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2012, 12:51:09 AM »
no one posted ever since the release, so i think maybe this has died? Is there update going on this or stopped already?

Offline Cheese3

• Donator
« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2012, 01:22:47 AM »
The official game releases are no more. There are some others out there that have patches and whatnot.

Offline Cloud_firaga

game devs (busy)
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2012, 02:24:16 PM »
the original game devs have had to deal with real life and I don't foresee them coming back to work on this anytime soon but there is good news, if you look around someone has taken up the project and has actually re-coded the game from scratch so after they are done with that completely, I think they are 90% done with everything, we can all have a great time with their release

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2012, 02:58:35 PM »
Patches are being made, new games coded (two games by the original creator as well), major overhauls of code, new places, scripts and so on... It's more than enough.
Like what we're doing?

Offline Cloud_firaga

well said
« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2012, 04:30:29 PM »
Agreed there is plenty to do and enjoy
even little contributions help everyone out

Offline DeadlyAlias

Uhhh.
« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2012, 05:19:50 PM »
Not to make too fine a point of this, but why hasn't this thread been stickied yet? It is basically the most recent (and best functioning) version of the game.