Poll

What should I prioritize next? (a * after a choice means I am currently working on that)

Player Stuff
20 (8.5%)
Girl's interactions (with each other)
25 (10.7%)
Scripts (interactions with the player)
46 (19.7%)
New Stats, Skills and Traits
10 (4.3%)
Existing Stats
1 (0.4%)
Existing Skills
3 (1.3%)
Existing Traits
6 (2.6%)
Customers
5 (2.1%)
Gangs
12 (5.1%)
Rivals
8 (3.4%)
Buildings
7 (3%)
General Jobs
4 (1.7%)
Farm Jobs
9 (3.8%)
Matrons
9 (3.8%)
Items
2 (0.9%)
Remaking the interface
15 (6.4%)
New stuff
8 (3.4%)
Whore Master Editor
4 (1.7%)
No priority
3 (1.3%)
WM7
This poll will be reset when I start a new section or add more choices so check back often.
37 (15.8%)

Total Members Voted: 136

Author Topic: Updates and Notes for Crazy's Mod --- Current Version .06.04.01  (Read 937981 times)

Offline Nighteye

Re: Updates and Notes for Crazy's Mod --- Current Version .06.03.06
« Reply #915 on: January 06, 2018, 10:45:00 AM »
One feature I'd really like to see is the ability to pick a profile image for a random girl. The random image changing go through different Random girls throws me off a lot.

Offline aevojoey

• Thats ok, I'm used to disappointment.
Re: Updates and Notes for Crazy's Mod --- Current Version .06.03.06
« Reply #916 on: January 06, 2018, 12:14:59 PM »
could you please explain a little bit more in detail, what makes it easier to edit scripts by now?

In addition i have some quests about the latest script commands
For some of the latest scripts commands I would like to have my additional explaination too.
i.e. what type of pic does "have rape" triggers and if not available which pic would be shown instead?
what does have human birth multiple really do? only random child and at what time?

I started working on making the scripts xml a few years ago, I just got back to it.
Script conversion to XML Progress
I will be updating it this weekend with more info than you can handle  :P

Basically when editing scripts you need to start with 4 things ready:
1. Start the game and get to the part where you use the script (start a new game and call it Cheat to activate cheat mode so you can use the scripts as many times as needed)
2. Load the script in the script editor
3. Open the /Resources/Scripts folder
4. Load the .scriptx in a text editor (I prefer Notepad++)

(make backups of your scripts)

Start by making the script in the editor and save the .script file
Go to the folder and delete the .scriptx file.
Run the script in the game, this will rebuild the .scriptx file
If you are using Notepad++ it will ask if you want to reload the file, do so and edit the new xml .scriptx, Save changes.
Delete the .script file from the folder.
Run the script in the game to rebuild the .script file.
Reload the .script file in the editor.

Once I get the list of commands and how to use them up, you may not even need the old script editor anymore.
The game still prefers the .script file over the .scriptx so make sure to delete the .script file when saving the .scriptx so the game will use your new one.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 12:31:11 PM by aevojoey »
Fixing the game is a better game than actually playing it.
Get the Current Version <|> Discuss the Game <|> Report a bug

Offline aevojoey

Re: Updates and Notes for Crazy's Mod --- Current Version .06.03.07
« Reply #917 on: January 14, 2018, 02:55:33 PM »
.06.03.07 is up
Added buy more interactions buttons to the house details screen

Offline HuiBui

« Reply #918 on: January 15, 2018, 06:53:33 AM »
Great idea to show also how many interactions are left!

Offline Tyrgalon

« Reply #919 on: January 18, 2018, 03:39:07 PM »
Awesome addition :D

Offline Tyrgalon

« Reply #920 on: January 20, 2018, 01:35:15 PM »
Starting a new game with the newest version and cnganged the pregnancy settings a bit, but for some reason its using the default values even tho I saved the changes in the config file.

Offline aevojoey

« Reply #921 on: January 21, 2018, 02:12:48 AM »
Starting a new game with the newest version and cnganged the pregnancy settings a bit, but for some reason its using the default values even tho I saved the changes in the config file.
There are 2 config.xml files, one that comes with each version of the game and one in the folder above that will be used for every version.
More details here: Moving the folders
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 02:15:39 AM by aevojoey »

Offline Tyrgalon

« Reply #922 on: January 21, 2018, 07:21:21 AM »
Ty hadnĀ“t noticed that there is nowadays indeed a config in the first folder, thats a pretty new thing right?

Offline Beracell

« Reply #923 on: January 22, 2018, 06:51:18 PM »
Been busy but still going through the mod seeing how it operates and as doing so the catacombs are the odd man out in the brothel management. Unlike the old version of the game where as it has no arena its not noticeable but in this mod it stands out, just doesn't look or feel like it belongs in that area. When managing girls the catacombs doesn't flow with what the brothel is.

What of moving it into the arena as its more combat oriented since I don't think many people deal with the catacombs to begin with until around the time they get the arena... or set up the catacombs like a building itself outside of town as a staging area and its services are set up with say things like Scouting, Trapping beasts, Trapping monster(girls), Treasure hunting, Time Off, Doctor...

Offline Hazure

• I'll get there eventualy.
« Reply #924 on: January 22, 2018, 08:25:59 PM »

I beg to differ....I set gangs to the catacombs as soon as possible....hauling girls out and selling the ones I don't want makes a tidy profit early.
 ::)

Offline Beracell

« Reply #925 on: January 23, 2018, 01:10:27 AM »
Well I didn't quite mean with the gangs, I mean with the girls in what jobs they do, having the catacombs in the general jobs tab in the brothel. It just doesn't quite belong. You have the standard brothel jobs then in the midst of all of it is a go on a combat adventure sort of thing.

I do the same thing as you mentioned with the gangs until later where then I set up one of the other brothels for girls to go to the catacombs and nothing else, after they have trained in the arena for a bit of course. Simply because it is easier/quicker I find at the moment to train up a girl then it is to level up gangs and girls have less down time easier to heal the girl then sitting back waiting for gangs to recruit. And if need be with a combat item or 2 and a girl does just as well or better than a gang, and sometimes with items no training is really required.

On a side note... with the girls exploring the catacombs isn't there supposed to be a better chance for girls to get items and stuff from the catacombs then what gangs do?
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 01:24:43 AM by Beracell »

Offline aevojoey

« Reply #926 on: January 23, 2018, 11:10:23 AM »
Been busy but still going through the mod seeing how it operates and as doing so the catacombs are the odd man out in the brothel management. Unlike the old version of the game where as it has no arena its not noticeable but in this mod it stands out, just doesn't look or feel like it belongs in that area. When managing girls the catacombs doesn't flow with what the brothel is.
What of moving it into the arena as its more combat oriented since I don't think many people deal with the catacombs to begin with until around the time they get the arena... or set up the catacombs like a building itself outside of town as a staging area and its services are set up with say things like Scouting, Trapping beasts, Trapping monster(girls), Treasure hunting, Time Off, Doctor...
Well I didn't quite mean with the gangs, I mean with the girls in what jobs they do, having the catacombs in the general jobs tab in the brothel. It just doesn't quite belong. You have the standard brothel jobs then in the midst of all of it is a go on a combat adventure sort of thing.
I thought about moving catacombs to the House but never got around to it.
Making it into its own building would be interesting but would take some time.

I do the same thing as you mentioned with the gangs until later where then I set up one of the other brothels for girls to go to the catacombs and nothing else, after they have trained in the arena for a bit of course. Simply because it is easier/quicker I find at the moment to train up a girl then it is to level up gangs and girls have less down time easier to heal the girl then sitting back waiting for gangs to recruit. And if need be with a combat item or 2 and a girl does just as well or better than a gang, and sometimes with items no training is really required.
On a side note... with the girls exploring the catacombs isn't there supposed to be a better chance for girls to get items and stuff from the catacombs then what gangs do?
There are more people in a gang so they can bring out more stuff than a single girl can.

Offline Beracell

« Reply #927 on: January 23, 2018, 03:03:10 PM »
There are more people in a gang so they can bring out more stuff than a single girl can.

I never really noticed that but that is interesting. This doesn't make gangs slow training rate so bad now for what they can bring back from catacombs. Training speed I think is still poor and needs fixing though. Taking the new information into consideration the training speed can be increased by less then I thought previously and still make it cost more. But one is still limited on how many gangs they can have unless they change that value manually, so girls do have value in that position in the end just because of sheer number of girls. But with previous stated things girls being easier to stat up through training/items, and less down time with the ability to heal, they are also currently better off sooner than a gang is, but once a gang is trained so that they have less down time then yes gangs I would then say have really good value.

But playing through this mod so far I think, combat and gangs need to some work, combat will probably be the hardest to fix. But with how they are currently, gangs are just really finicky. They either do really good or they can be constantly spending down time recruiting for 3-4 turns from just doing one job, just to heal up do one more job and then spend down time again, and repeat.

Well that just be some thoughts and ideas.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 03:06:21 PM by Beracell »

Offline aevojoey

« Reply #928 on: January 23, 2018, 07:10:08 PM »
I never really noticed that but that is interesting. This doesn't make gangs slow training rate so bad now for what they can bring back from catacombs. Training speed I think is still poor and needs fixing though. Taking the new information into consideration the training speed can be increased by less then I thought previously and still make it cost more. But one is still limited on how many gangs they can have unless they change that value manually, so girls do have value in that position in the end just because of sheer number of girls. But with previous stated things girls being easier to stat up through training/items, and less down time with the ability to heal, they are also currently better off sooner than a gang is, but once a gang is trained so that they have less down time then yes gangs I would then say have really good value.

But playing through this mod so far I think, combat and gangs need to some work, combat will probably be the hardest to fix. But with how they are currently, gangs are just really finicky. They either do really good or they can be constantly spending down time recruiting for 3-4 turns from just doing one job, just to heal up do one more job and then spend down time again, and repeat.

Well that just be some thoughts and ideas.
Buy the better weapons and max out healing potions and your gangs will do better.
I don't think I have added anything major to combat at all so it is mostly the same as it was in 2014.

Offline Beracell

« Reply #929 on: January 23, 2018, 09:15:45 PM »
Id have to check it out then for some or the other my gangs are spending a lot of down time...
How are the potions work with the gangs though... one potion heals/brings back one guy or what?