devolution

Author Topic: thought  (Read 2333 times)

Offline Command

thought
« on: March 20, 2010, 09:04:52 PM »
An idea struck me but what if you also included several profile discriptions.

Like one indicating if the girl is recently nabbed and rebelious and another after being broken in.  You could have more the though.

The thought just struck me what does anyone else think of this idea.  It may not be workable.

Offline Mr.R

Re: thought
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2010, 01:39:38 AM »
Command when you say that, doesn’t  it already say something like that for girls in the dungeon when they are first  taken/captured?  It could be nice to see  how long a girl has been with you to perhaps affect game play but the indicator  ascertaining to a reason for rebelliousness seems a bit redundant.  I mean depending on how much a person likes  or dislikes their job/boss etc that can effect how willing they are to do it,  and if this will increase/decrease over time.   But I don’t think that’s what you were getting at, perhaps you could elaborate a little more? 

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python
Re: thought
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2010, 06:05:34 AM »
It's an interesting idea. there's a few ways the profiles could change. One of the easiest might be to base it on the time she's been in player's service. It might also be possible to have user defined conditions for different scripts. In fact that would be fairly simple using a bit Lua.

I also wonder about doing this with profile pictures as well. Assuming the pics are available you could have a girl shown as defiant in one, and submissive in another and happily co-operating in a third.