devolution

Author Topic: Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod .06 is out now  (Read 1025022 times)

Offline omelet

Re: Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod
« Reply #555 on: December 15, 2012, 06:52:58 PM »
How do you transfer people to the "Your House" building?  I can click on it in the town map and it looks like a new area like the studio, arena, etc., but it's not listed as a selectable location on the transfer screen.  Is that an area still under construction in the latest build?

Offline crazy

« Reply #556 on: December 15, 2012, 10:16:40 PM »
Thanks for the new file, btw any chance to post the source?  thanks
At some point yeah I'll be posting it.  What you looking to do with it?
How do you transfer people to the "Your House" building?  I can click on it in the town map and it looks like a new area like the studio, arena, etc., but it's not listed as a selectable location on the transfer screen.  Is that an area still under construction in the latest build?
House isn't done I mean't to block it so you couldn't tell anything about it but forgot in my rush to get the mod out last night...  Maybe in a few patches it should be done
Two things:
First, the movie income is not actually earned.
It says that I gained 20000 gold, but the amount I possess does not change.
Then, what stats actually determine a girl's performance in the studio?
PP did all the studio work so I'm sure he can fix this and answer the question.

Offline Parlarkey

« Reply #557 on: December 15, 2012, 10:29:30 PM »
Right now the house is only helpful for checking a few statistics such as if, and if so how many girls ran away from your brothels, so you know if there is any point in using the 'Recapture' option on your gangs. It can also be used to view how many businesses you own, and what your current mission is.

All in all nothing major, if you're curious about the above things you can check there, otherwise just ignore it for now. For now it might be an idea to just revert it to the old settings (all it did is show the info behind the 'More Details' tab, since there's nothing else to do anyway), to avoid confusion.

Offline PinkPervert

« Reply #558 on: December 16, 2012, 01:24:38 AM »
Two things:
First, the movie income is not actually earned.
It says that I gained 20000 gold, but the amount I possess does not change.

Then, what stats actually determine a girl's performance in the studio?

Ah crap, of course there would be a problem with something I didn't even look at. I've spent about an hour now looking through the code to try to decipher how it keeps track of cash, and it is way over complicated. From what I can see, it seems that each brothel keeps track of it's own income separately, the studio, arena, clinic etc... are also considered brothels the way the game is set up. So.... it does not seem to be adding the studio income into the pool... and I wouldn't be suprised if the other new building are not showing similar behaviour.
This will probably take quite a bit of digging around to fix. But as soon as I work it out, we will see about releasing a quick patch.
--PP
Oh and thanks for spotting that so quick :)

Offline E.

• Till the end of Eternity.
« Reply #559 on: December 16, 2012, 07:17:33 AM »
Yup.
Another question. How does the game determines how much a girl enjoyed working as an actress?
I have a nympho with 100 libido and maxed stats, yet most of the time, it says "fucking that many people was unpleasant"

Offline PinkPervert

« Reply #560 on: December 16, 2012, 06:49:36 PM »
Yup.
Another question. How does the game determines how much a girl enjoyed working as an actress?
I have a nympho with 100 libido and maxed stats, yet most of the time, it says "fucking that many people was unpleasant"

At the moment that is pretty much just random... but it is strange that it is happening so much, since there is only a 15% chance. (I have often wondered if the random generator used by the game is messed up to tell the truth).
When it says this, it does not mean she did not do the job, only that it was a bad day. It is not based on how much she enjoys work, but the other way around. It also gives a minor bonus/penalty to job performance.

Offline E.

• Till the end of Eternity.
« Reply #561 on: December 16, 2012, 07:10:03 PM »
Okay.
I think it should depend on traits, at least a little.

Offline PinkPervert

« Reply #562 on: December 17, 2012, 12:30:53 AM »
The traits mainly effect on how high the scene quality is at the moment... but I agree there should be more in determining the enjoyment factor etc... keep in mind this is still a work in progress :)

Also, I think I found what was causing the bug you mentioned, and will send Crazy a small patch to fix it.

Offline crazy

« Reply #563 on: December 17, 2012, 04:18:02 AM »
keep in mind this is still a work in progress :)
Hopefully people do keep that in mind lol

Anyway here is a patch http://www.mediafire.com/?a0l0meehzzjrzgy
Fixes income from other buildings
Some hotkey added to gallery and the special hotkey list fixed for the gallery
Added milk as a pic type

Also try and put bug reports in the bug thread.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 04:22:21 AM by crazy »

Offline Popuri

« Reply #564 on: December 18, 2012, 07:17:49 PM »
And with school done...I'm back. 8)

Also, looks like Mediafire has been cracking down.  They nuked all my old girlpack posts and looks like they suspended the account with the DL's for this mod.  :'(

Offline crazy

« Reply #565 on: December 18, 2012, 07:37:51 PM »
And with school done...I'm back. 8)

Also, looks like Mediafire has been cracking down.  They nuked all my old girlpack posts and looks like they suspended the account with the DL's for this mod.  :'(
Mother fucker they sure did suspended my account sigh...  I'll try and get it up again tonight sometime

Offline FlamBurger

• I need to stop lazing about so much.....
« Reply #566 on: December 18, 2012, 08:05:53 PM »
Son of a.... :-X

Man, I have never saw MF crack down so hard before.
I'm scared to even load anything now.... :'(
Oh and welcome back  good sir!
« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 08:08:11 PM by R565 »
The whole region of Crossgate will be my playground....
Our playground....
The whole freaking world guys....
Crossgate Chronicles?? Yup it's that bad....
I'll still chug on! Plus, The Crazy Team is really doing a good job on this game.
https://mega.nz/#F!A55jWSpT!P-1Lw1-kNxiBfelAH24Kvg My Packs

Offline hewhocumsbynight

• All Hail the Crimson King!
« Reply #567 on: December 18, 2012, 08:46:09 PM »
You know, it's the damnedest thing; for some reason, my account has been untouched by MediaFire.  All packs are still intact... Weird.
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline Lurker

« Reply #568 on: December 18, 2012, 08:52:58 PM »
You know, it's the damnedest thing; for some reason, my account has been untouched by MediaFire.  All packs are still intact... Weird.

Sorry dude, they are all blocked too. Log out of your account and try downloading one and you'll see :/

Offline FlamBurger

• I need to stop lazing about so much.....
« Reply #569 on: December 18, 2012, 10:34:39 PM »
Yeah we totally got to find a new place to hold the files.
The whole region of Crossgate will be my playground....
Our playground....
The whole freaking world guys....
Crossgate Chronicles?? Yup it's that bad....
I'll still chug on! Plus, The Crazy Team is really doing a good job on this game.
https://mega.nz/#F!A55jWSpT!P-1Lw1-kNxiBfelAH24Kvg My Packs