Author Topic: Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod .06 is out now  (Read 1032425 times)

Offline darkvahl

Re: Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod
« Reply #585 on: December 24, 2012, 12:28:07 AM »
Sorry but how?

My icon pic I put in button folder are already big.  Around 250 x 250. Where to edit?  It is in the interface folder?

Sorry again for not including this earlier. :-X

Offline crazy

« Reply #586 on: December 24, 2012, 12:38:45 AM »
Sorry but how?
You will have to open the town screen.xml in the interface folder and set it to whatever you want it to be.

Offline darkvahl

« Reply #587 on: December 24, 2012, 12:51:06 AM »
Thanks a lot master shifu.... lol :D

I'll try it. See how it goes.

Thanks again..

Offline veronin

« Reply #588 on: December 25, 2012, 05:39:04 AM »
All the files for the girls in the other thread were deleted. A reupload would be nice... I can't play without any girls.

Offline Parlarkey

« Reply #589 on: December 25, 2012, 11:37:40 AM »
It turns out that using password protected files on Mediafire is a no-go. Right now I'm getting an error that the Mediafire does not support unlimited downloads of encrypted or password protected files, and that the file has exceeded the download limit. I thought I'd try re-downloading the .05e installer to try and confirm a bug I'm getting with Gismo's visual update (game crashes when I try to enter brothel setup), but it's blocked.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 11:39:49 AM by Parlarkey »

Offline E.

• Till the end of Eternity.
« Reply #590 on: December 25, 2012, 11:51:24 AM »
Sharesix is quite good.
It has the same advantages as mediafire, with less bitching.
I've reuploaded WM on it one week ago and it's still there...

Offline Gismo

« Reply #591 on: December 25, 2012, 12:01:24 PM »
Yup
http://sharesix.com/lp8l6xd8i0zb
Eiri666 upload - Crazy and PP's mod ver .05e and in that version interface work fine, but in older .05c it crash. Trying to find why.

Offline akab

« Reply #592 on: December 26, 2012, 09:16:59 AM »

Thanks for your continued support,
You would be allowed to post or update the link to the source code.
That on the first page is quite old. (7/19/12)

Maybe someone willing could help you in debugging.

Offline Marquis

« Reply #593 on: January 04, 2013, 11:19:20 AM »

Some thoughts on rationalizing jobs. An important consideration is why the Whoremaster would ever assign a girl to a job.
1- Utility of the brothel: Jobs like security, cleaning, advertising etc. help make your brothel better.
2- Income: Whoring or Explore catacombs are the top of the food chain here.
3- Player fun: Matron lessens micromanagement.

Some jobs are more problematic: For example Bartender, Waitress, Singer, Piano, Game Dealer and Whore on Streets are clearly second tier jobs for Income and appear to have no effect on brothel utility. Perhaps they should have an effect on Brothel Fame or Customer Happiness. So if a brothel has girls in these jobs, the brothel attracts more and/or higher paying customers to the other, higher paying jobs.
You could also require some jobs to be filled in each area to have the 'better' jobs have higher income. WM EX did something like this, but was too strict in its implementation. So, a Sleazy Bar Whore might get 0-1 low paying customers if there is no Bartender or Waitress, and maybe up to 8 if there is at least one bartender, waitress and stripper. Sort of a hierarchy of customer attraction by area: Bar- Barmaid->Waitress->Piano/Singer. Sleazy Bar- Barmaid->Waitress->Stripper->Whore.

An additional approach could be having a hierarchy of 'badness' for jobs, similar to items. Bartender, Waitress, Cleaning, etc. might be Badness=0; Sleazy Bartender, Sleazy Waitress might be Badness=5; Whore on Streets might be Badness=50. The specific numbers are just to give an idea.
'Bad' jobs affect refusal rates/happiness- maybe as simple as subtracting 'badness' from obedience. Some traits would impact this- Exhibitionist might reduce Stripper, XXX entertainer and Peep show badness to zero (or even a positive impact); Nympho would reduce badness of Sex jobs.  Girls might become more acclimated to sex jobs over time and accept a higher level of badness as they work in the brothel. So, perhaps working as a bartender for 1 week reduces 'badness' of all jobs by 1. After a year, even Whore on Streets might no longer be considered 'bad' to her. So, a newly hired girl might consider many jobs 'bad' and have to be groomed by placing in less 'bad' jobs for a while to inure her to sex jobs. This makes filling lower paid non-sex jobs useful.

Another way of figuring girls acceptance of 'bad' job might be a 'depravity' rating. This may need to be higher than the job's badness. In the example above, the newly hired girl's depravity might be 0, so she's much less likely to work at any but a 'badness=0' job. Over the year, her depravity grows one per week to 52 and will be more willing to work at any job. The initial depravity stat could default to zero for all girls (like health defaults to 100) and maybe be adjusted by traits (e.g. exhibitionist=+50, nympho=+10).
A further level of complexity could be to have a 'badness' for each type of sex act. There must be something like that already, since certain sex interactions are more often accepted than others. So, even a Whore might refuse certain sex acts at first and accept others. Over time, anything becomes acceptable.

Offline hewhocumsbynight

• All Hail the Crimson King!
« Reply #594 on: January 05, 2013, 05:05:18 PM »
Hey Crazy, sorry to bother you again, but is there a picture category for movies, or films?
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline Lurker

« Reply #595 on: January 05, 2013, 10:01:12 PM »
Hey Crazy, sorry to bother you again, but is there a picture category for movies, or films?

There isn't. It uses the normal sex, strip, group, yadayada. :o

Offline hewhocumsbynight

• All Hail the Crimson King!
« Reply #596 on: January 05, 2013, 10:31:28 PM »
Thanks, Lurker!
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline Morkar

« Reply #597 on: January 11, 2013, 09:21:58 PM »
the downloads of the firts post  dont  work

Offline crazy

« Reply #598 on: January 12, 2013, 07:23:56 AM »
the downloads of the firts post  dont  work
yeah ive not had time to reupload it but you can grab it here http://sharesix.com/lp8l6xd8i0zb

Offline PinkPervert

« Reply #599 on: January 17, 2013, 10:11:57 PM »
Sorry about the lack of communications recently, been AFK for the last two weeks (damn real life).

Still working on a major arena update. Hopefully wont take much longer.