Author Topic: Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod .06 is out now  (Read 1025321 times)

Offline crazy

Re: Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod
« Reply #570 on: December 19, 2012, 06:32:43 AM »
Alright reuploaded the mod http://www.mediafire.com/?sbs5k6107j2cb4t it has a password on it which is whoremaster
A few new thing in this uploaded but no bug fixes that I can remember
1. New movie job
2. house now works and you can do the job personal training thought I don't recomended it yet as it very very basic right now.... But it does work

Offline Bender

« Reply #571 on: December 19, 2012, 10:36:05 AM »
Alright reuploaded the mod http://www.mediafire.com/?sbs5k6107j2cb4t it has a password on it which is whoremaster
A few new thing in this uploaded but no bug fixes that I can remember
1. New movie job
2. house now works and you can do the job personal training thought I don't recomended it yet as it very very basic right now.... But it does work

From mediafire: "The file you attempted to download is an archive that is encrypted or password protected. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of encrypted or password protected archives and the limit for this file has been reached. MediaFire understands the need for users to transfer encrypted and secured files, we offer this service starting at $1.50 per month. [/size][/font][/size]
We have informed the owner that sharing of this file has been limited and how they can resolve this issue.
[/color]
[/size][/color][/size]Still have questions or do you think we've made an mistake? Check our [/color][/size]knowledge base[/color][/size] for more information or [/color][/size]contact us[/color][/size] about it."[/color]

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
« Reply #572 on: December 19, 2012, 10:37:13 AM »
LoL

At this point they are just messing with us, right???  ???
Like what we're doing?

Offline E.

• Till the end of Eternity.
« Reply #573 on: December 19, 2012, 10:46:15 AM »

Offline Knightmaster

« Reply #574 on: December 19, 2012, 10:44:08 PM »
It seems that Mediafire is really cracking down on a lot of stuff lately... not even wm is safe from it.

Also im really looking forward to this game.  All i have is EX right know (since my computers seem to keep dieing on me x.x...), and i spent most of my time just trying to make girls to make the game playable.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 10:49:33 PM by Knightmaster »

Offline crazy

« Reply #575 on: December 19, 2012, 11:17:03 PM »

From mediafire: "The file you attempted to download is an archive that is encrypted or password protected. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of encrypted or password protected archives and the limit for this file has been reached. MediaFire understands the need for users to transfer encrypted and secured files, we offer this service starting at $1.50 per month.
We have informed the owner that sharing of this file has been limited and how they can resolve this issue.

Still have questions or do you think we've made an mistake? Check our knowledge base for more information or contact us about it."
Well mother fucker I don't remember anything saying that lol... I'll look for another site until then I guess people can use the link Eiri666 posted

Offline F-Trill

« Reply #576 on: December 20, 2012, 02:07:56 AM »
Crazy, try one of the sites I posted up.  I'm checking out a few more right now, and should be updating that thread no later than tomorrow.

Offline E.

• Till the end of Eternity.
« Reply #577 on: December 20, 2012, 11:41:29 AM »
Titty fuck movies crash the game...
What about strip-tease movies?
Or even actual movies (no sex, based on charisma)

Offline crazy

« Reply #578 on: December 21, 2012, 05:53:20 AM »
Titty fuck movies crash the game...
Fixed for next patch
What about strip-tease movies?
Yeah that could be added easy enough might as well do it
Or even actual movies (no sex, based on charisma)
Maybe at some point

Offline dpman03

« Reply #579 on: December 22, 2012, 12:33:49 AM »
I have a suggestion / request that seems like it might not be too difficult to implement.  Basically put in an option not to capture girls when exploring the catacombs.  At present, if you set a gang or a girl to do exploration, it's necessary to micromanage the dungeon and clear it out pretty often.

As a side note, it would also be nice to have some kind of weekly report on the catacombs.  Right now you have to manually select each girl and/or gang to see if they collected items, got injured, etc.  The real problem is that the current weekly report interface is very difficult to navigate, but I suspect it would be too much work to improve it.

Anyway, thanks again for all your hard work.  I always look forward to see what you guys will do next

Offline PinkPervert

« Reply #580 on: December 22, 2012, 03:52:15 PM »
I have a suggestion / request that seems like it might not be too difficult to implement.  Basically put in an option not to capture girls when exploring the catacombs.  At present, if you set a gang or a girl to do exploration, it's necessary to micromanage the dungeon and clear it out pretty often.

As a side note, it would also be nice to have some kind of weekly report on the catacombs.  Right now you have to manually select each girl and/or gang to see if they collected items, got injured, etc.  The real problem is that the current weekly report interface is very difficult to navigate, but I suspect it would be too much work to improve it.

Anyway, thanks again for all your hard work.  I always look forward to see what you guys will do next

An excellent suggestion, I will put it into my notes for later.

Offline darkvahl

« Reply #581 on: December 23, 2012, 10:59:15 PM »
Hi.

I would like to ask if anyone know how to disable the script when you give item to the girls.

I don't know how others play but I tend to collect/ buy a lot of item and when I'm satisfied, I'll start giving them to my girls.
So I usually give  a lot of item at once. e.g : give 20 combat item to girls who's doing combat stuff ; security, fight beast/girl,
explore catacomb. I have to click 20 time and read the same script over and over again. 20 item = 20 clicks X 20 girls and i have to click the mouse/ space bar 400 times. Loss a lot of time just giving item to the girls. There's one time I spent nearly 2 hour just giving items to my 100 girls. Annoying!!! ???

Is there any chance to get the autouse item properly. Instead of having her taking item from my inventory, just let her use the items that i choose to give her which is usually consumable. e.g for whores give them a lot of libido increasing item and when they're low on libido, they would use the items in their own inventory (that i already give them or bought during free time).

Plus, what the point of the girls buying items during free time and not using them. Just a waste of inventory spaces.

One more thing, the use/equip button hotkey need to be assigned. It would make things easier.

Thanks a lot for your hardwork.

Offline crazy

« Reply #582 on: December 23, 2012, 11:55:01 PM »
I would like to ask if anyone know how to disable the script when you give item to the girls.
Nope sorry
I don't know how others play but I tend to collect/ buy a lot of item and when I'm satisfied, I'll start giving them to my girls.
So I usually give  a lot of item at once. e.g : give 20 combat item to girls who's doing combat stuff ; security, fight beast/girl,
explore catacomb. I have to click 20 time and read the same script over and over again. 20 item = 20 clicks X 20 girls and i have to click the mouse/ space bar 400 times. Loss a lot of time just giving item to the girls. There's one time I spent nearly 2 hour just giving items to my 100 girls. Annoying!!! ???
Items could use some work that is for sure...  I know you can shift click to give muiltpule items but it could be better.
Is there any chance to get the autouse item properly. Instead of having her taking item from my inventory, just let her use the items that i choose to give her which is usually consumable. e.g for whores give them a lot of libido increasing item and when they're low on libido, they would use the items in their own inventory (that i already give them or bought during free time).
Something along the lines of a stoarge area for items that any girl could use if she needs it is something I would like to added at some point...  Not sure how to do it yet so maybe one.  More then likely happen when and if we get to doing something like a building upgrade or mangement type thing.
Plus, what the point of the girls buying items during free time and not using them. Just a waste of inventory spaces.
They do use items when they need to use them

Offline darkvahl

« Reply #583 on: December 24, 2012, 12:16:31 AM »
Thanks.

By the way can I make the icon in the town a little bit bigger.

I'm trying to use custom icon.

Offline crazy

« Reply #584 on: December 24, 2012, 12:19:33 AM »
By the way can I make the icon in the town a little bit bigger.
You can make them bigger or smaller if you want to