Author Topic: Personalising Interactions with the Girls  (Read 27500 times)

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python
Re: Personalising Interactions with the Girls
« Reply #60 on: January 02, 2010, 04:14:23 PM »
I'm on antibiotics now and starting to feel a bit better at last. The last few days have been a bit rough though.

Offline zodiac44

• Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
« Reply #61 on: January 02, 2010, 08:09:08 PM »
Let's hope it isn't one of the one's with DR 10/Cipro  >;o)

[edit]

Shit!  My inner geek escaped his cell!
Capitalization is the difference between "I had to help my uncle Jack off a horse" and "I had to help my uncle jack off a horse."

Offline fires_flair

« Reply #62 on: January 03, 2010, 01:53:34 AM »
you guys have probably already though of this, but to prevent having the events every day would it be possible to have it so the girls would have something like this "event cannot happen if it happened 5 turns ago" specific to either the girl or player (which ever is easier)
now my ideas (you guys can set any bonuses):
you are observing the filming of the movie at one of your brothels when $girl approaches you
player actions 1
a) ignore her (go to girl reactions 1)
b) acknowledge her (go to girl reactions 2)
c) command her to pleasure you while you continue to watch the filming (go to girl reactions 3)

girl reactions 1
10% chance that she will continue to approach, going onto her knees and moving her hands to your (applicable term for fly) (go to girl reactions 3)
30% chance she will ask to pleasure you (go to girl reactions 3)
50% chance that she will be quivering in need and beg for you to satisfy her desire, while she satisfies hers (go to girl reactions 3)
20% chance she will not continue to approach you (end scene)

girl reactions 2quivering with need she approaches you saying "master I have a need and only you can satisfy it" (go to player actions 2)
girl reactions 3
player actions 2:
a) accept her invitation (go to girl reactions 3)
b) deny her (end scene)
c) refuse but tell her to stay calling over $girl and command them both to have sex in front of you (go to girl reactions 4)

girl reactions 4
10% they do as you say but do not derive as much pleasure from it as they could have
30% they enjoy it so much they interrupt the filming. The director calls a break, pointing the camera at them instead, while letting everyone else watch
10% you all enjoy it so much you demand their services for the rest of the day
50% they do as you say, but you are so affected that while they are making out you call them over and they both suck your cock at the same time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Player actions 1:
a) refuse
b) agree
c) bargain

gang reaction 1
gang reaction 2
(accept and) they thank the player and leave (end scene)
sex training with gangs now open (my own personal idea, they would get a bonus for group sex, without effecting the gang much (except for price))

gang reaction 3

Player actions 2
a) Accept offer (go to gang reaction 2)
b) Refuse (go to gang reactions 4)
c) Offer a discount instead (go to gang reaction 2)
d) offer free after hour visits (go to gang reaction 2)
e) give unlimited access to the dungeon (go to gang reaction 2)

player actions 3)
a) Accept (go to gang reaction 2)
c) offer free after hour visiting (go to gang reaction 2)
d) offer to cut $cost from their work when $number of girls (go to gang reaction 2)

player actions 4)
c) offer a discount instead (go to gang reaction 2)
d) offer to cut $cost from their work when $number of girls (go to gang reaction 2)
player reaction 5)

c) offer a discount instead (go to gang reaction 2)
d) offer to let them visit after hours for free (go to gang reaction 2)
e) offer to cut $cost from their work when $number of girls (go to gang reaction 2)

gang reaction 4
run through options again without refused option being considered.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 02:00:28 AM by fires_flair »

Offline Vorpal

« Reply #63 on: January 03, 2010, 02:45:12 AM »
It would make more sense to link the satisfaction chances to actual skill level.

Here's an indirectly related idea: keeping track of the origin of the girls. There can be girls that could show up either in the town or the catacombs, but even so, it would be nice to see whether she was kidnapped or hired. And for daughters of the PC, who the mother is. When the scripting gets more advanced, that could potentially open up the possibility of some interesting interactions.

Offline fires_flair

« Reply #64 on: January 03, 2010, 11:59:46 PM »
ya, that would be a good idea, but i think you would still need base levels (and the ones I gave can always be changed)

um, I had and even better idea for how to have the events. don't have it as a girl trigger. use a generator like you do when you go for a walk and how you get the rarity. so have the events role a die if they meet all the criteria needed (like having a gang, or movie in production), then if more then one event meet criteria and would happen have the one that has not happened for the longer time period happen, and pick a girl out randomly (where applicable) of those available.

Offline highx9

« Reply #65 on: January 09, 2010, 01:10:54 PM »
maybe it has already been said on other posts, but it would be nice to have interactions with other "bands" too. I dunno, maybe aggree a truce with them, sell them your girls(or buy theirs). For example, you could make gangs able to steal girls from you(and you to still from them) and make a price, like a kidnap..

Offline Command

« Reply #66 on: January 11, 2010, 06:50:43 PM »
I had a thought you could have random events where you have on occasion a slave to be actually a spy for another rival.  It would have some interestting dialog.

As well as give us a bigger reason to have a gang assigned to spy on you slaves and employees.

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python
« Reply #67 on: January 11, 2010, 06:58:45 PM »
I like the idea of having a girl work for the rivals.  Innn-teresting possibilities...