devolution

Author Topic: job planner  (Read 8628 times)

Offline sgb

Re: job planner
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2010, 08:57:48 PM »
I don't really see why this would be useful.  It is very rare you ever need to alter a job status from work/rest.  If I want something specific, like make a movie, I will go manually change a few jobs when the time comes.  Unless version 1.3 is going to penalize you for not mixing up their jobs once in a while, this seems like more of a pain then anything else.

Offline ShiningRadiance

• I command thee!
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2010, 09:07:36 PM »
When you have even the first brothel packed with girls who have maxed stats, even with max advertising, the number of customers you get isn't always enough.
Please treat me well even though I don't deserve it.

Offline zodiac44

• Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2010, 09:27:47 PM »
One of the benefits of such a system would be that it allows you to schedule time off for your girls so you don't get the "all my girls are tired and need to take this week off" effect that I, at least, seem to run into with some frequency.  It also allows you to mix up the jobs a girl does without constant rescheduling, if that matters to you.
Capitalization is the difference between "I had to help my uncle Jack off a horse" and "I had to help my uncle jack off a horse."

Offline 11Z11

« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2010, 10:27:59 PM »
Something has to be added,whatever it may be because I have 2 brothels full of girls and it takes way too long to sort through their more detailed girl info screen,1 at a time, to see who is tired and then shift their jobs accordingly.

Oh and I've at times run out of customers for some of my girls(yes i know about advertising) when i seemingly over flooded a certain position at a time of day like say, Working the brothel at day or at night,

I noticed when i would spread my girls more evenly like making sure there are also day and night street walkers that they would all get customers,I was just wondering wither the game runs out of customers if there are too many girls in a work slot as that is what i think i've observed.

exodia91

« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2010, 12:33:32 AM »
the game doesn't run out, the city only has so many perverted patrons of brothels, and your brothel isn't the only one running. Its not the game is running out of marks and saying "oh fuck" its intended as a gameplay function, and is going to be expanded upon with the new building stuff I believe.

Offline zodiac44

• Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2010, 02:14:24 AM »
In the 1.29.x series, you can get more customers from your whores by having girls work at the strip bar - they act as extra advertising.
Capitalization is the difference between "I had to help my uncle Jack off a horse" and "I had to help my uncle jack off a horse."