Author Topic: Matron aptitudes  (Read 2572 times)

Offline Luckyoh

Matron aptitudes
« on: May 06, 2011, 01:50:39 PM »
I've been playing the WM for awhile now.
While the game is a really good play I feel like there is a lack of drive for me, The Player, to tame or enslave these wild custom character girls.  :(
They really mess me up because just one of these crazy girls can spring out of my dungeon and kill all my gangs in one turn. The choice of using random girls to do everything is also just too tempting.  :'(

I would like you guy at pink petal to sweeten the prize and give players like me a long term advantage to keeping these wild she-women around.  ;D
I'd like to see custom character girls like, Bulma, for example, to have special abilities when they become matron. 

Let me explain. 

Bulma being a very intelligent character would boost the intelligence of whatever brothel she manages as matron. 
Advertising +20% plus advertisers happiness + 5
I think equipping these kinds of abilities to custom characters would be a really good long term feature.
It would make players want to hang onto custom characters when they appear, work hard to level them up and gain their trust. 

Also the idea of giving some custom character extra H and love scenes when matron would be very awsome.   ;D
Although I know nothing about scripting or coding I would love to help you make this idea a reality in WM.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
Re: Matron aptitudes
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2011, 04:23:18 PM »
 There are many ways to improve the game but devs do not have the time or motivation to further develop WM.

And your gangs are getting killed cause you tick off a girl with "Incorporeal" trait. Watch whom you try to rape or enslave  ::)
Like what we're doing?