Author Topic: Other Games Thread Links - 05/24/2013  (Read 412995 times)

Offline flobby

Re: Other Games Thread Links - 7/18/2011
« Reply #135 on: October 16, 2011, 03:54:55 AM »
Stumbled upon some pretty nice games:

Custom Reido 5

http://www.filestube.com/feAGnHdy7Pr20pnyfoWdeq/Custom-Reido-V.html

Translation here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/364693-Mods-Translation-%E3%82%AB%E3%82%B9%E3%82%BF%E3%83%A0%E3%83%AC%E3%82%A4%E3%83%89V-Custom-Reido-V?highlight=custom+reido

Custom Reido F

http://www.filestube.com/aIRcsTyQmDzTGpOFUjTRVL/Custom-Reido-F-SE.html

Translation here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/80561-KISS-game-translation-projects/page4

both Translations are interface only but enogh to run the game. If any one knows how to get the CRF Translation to work on win7 or could just upload the created files I would be very happy.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
« Reply #136 on: October 16, 2011, 04:51:58 AM »
Looks good, I'll give it a try.
Like what we're doing?

Offline THE FUTURE

« Reply #137 on: October 16, 2011, 05:57:56 AM »
I definitely recommend Custom Reido F and the original Custom Reido. Haven't tried 5 yet, but it's probably good too.

The Custom Reido series plays a lot like a Japanese whoremaster or slavemaker, only with original characters and a lot of nice art/voiceacting.
This is the last week of bug fixes. Barring anything catastrophic, development of a "sequel" to WM EX begins next week. If there is a major bug that hasn't been addressed, say so now or you're going to have to wait quite a long time for it to be fixed.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #138 on: October 16, 2011, 06:09:05 AM »
I definitely recommend Custom Reido F and the original Custom Reido. Haven't tried 5 yet, but it's probably good too.

The Custom Reido series plays a lot like a Japanese whoremaster or slavemaker, only with original characters and a lot of nice art/voiceacting.

Yeah, I figured that from the Google pics and wanted to try it to fish for ideas but for me fanart might be the tiebreaker, I would rather play less advanced WM with loads of famous characters than a more advanced game with just original art...
Like what we're doing?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #139 on: October 16, 2011, 01:37:04 PM »
Roflmao :)

Everyone seems to be making "SimBrothel/WMlike" games these days...

Here is another website where someone is trying to port SimBrothel: http://sb2revival.lefora.com/

Thanks for the news, I enjoyed all previous SimBrothel versions, I'll definitely give this one a try.
Like what we're doing?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #140 on: October 16, 2011, 11:04:06 PM »
two new projects of Sim Brothel are released here : http://sim-brothel-v2.bigforumpro.com/f4-releases
SIBR1x and Nothin's Brothel
SIBR1x is already very good :)

To few graphics and to much micromanagement but the game is decent (Original SimBrothel was better :) )

Here is a girlspack I've put together for SIBR1x: http://www.mediafire.com/?b0irduyelfmlkvc

I didn't give it to much effort but it might improve game experience.
Like what we're doing?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #142 on: October 17, 2011, 08:56:47 AM »
the two games are in beta or alfa and in active development... I cross fingers that at least SIBR1x would be like SlaveMaker3 : a really better and bigger version of the original game. Actually it is Whore Master but since the project is finished, an other one may become better.
I will post your help on the forum for the author, I think he will really enjoy this! :)
I already know about the project revival. it is an active RPG Maker project. but we still have to wait for a first release.

I wonder what they'll make with RPG Maker more than anything else, I was planning to try a similar thing but was told that Python was a better bet.

SIBR1x doesn't look like it has the potential to overtake original WM, not mentioning new WM mods, unless the programmer significantly improves GUI.

I will post your help on the forum for the author, I think he will really enjoy this! :)
I already know about the project revival. it is an active RPG Maker project. but we still have to wait for a first release.

I doubt he'll enjoy it since he only uses "semi" original girls in the game, most come from CGs and Visual Novels rather than Anime, Manga and popular games...
Like what we're doing?

Offline fires_flair

« Reply #143 on: October 18, 2011, 01:16:37 PM »

Offline Mehzerz

• Rockin' the after life after party
« Reply #144 on: October 24, 2011, 12:09:21 AM »
I finally added a media fire link to Maids Story. It's probably too late now but it's there for anyone who needs it.

Custom Raido Fantasy is by far my favorite. I don't remember if I played 5 or not. Is that the one with the strategy game elements? It didn't do much for me.

I'm really liking misbro. It's pretty fun.

I can't seem to find the full download link for sibr1x though.
Starter girls image additions progress:
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline XxSkyexX

« Reply #145 on: October 24, 2011, 03:09:21 AM »
I finally added a media fire link to Maids Story. It's probably too late now but it's there for anyone who needs it.

Custom Raido Fantasy is by far my favorite. I don't remember if I played 5 or not. Is that the one with the strategy game elements? It didn't do much for me.

I'm really liking misbro. It's pretty fun.

I can't seem to find the full download link for sibr1x though.

oh cool thanks! I've been looking forward to that!

Offline THE FUTURE

« Reply #146 on: October 24, 2011, 03:56:26 AM »

Nah, it's newer than that. It reverts back to the gameplay style of the first game or CRF.

Is there a link to the plus disc for V? Or was that included in the download links?
This is the last week of bug fixes. Barring anything catastrophic, development of a "sequel" to WM EX begins next week. If there is a major bug that hasn't been addressed, say so now or you're going to have to wait quite a long time for it to be fixed.

Offline THE FUTURE

« Reply #147 on: October 25, 2011, 07:14:43 AM »
there are files with the CRV download but it's a little weird so I didn't try to manipulate it.

That's an update patch, they usually tweak the gameplay slightly for the better or add costumes (like the bondage outfit). The plus disc adds several new costumes and streamlines something I believe, but it's not included in those files. Oh well, if I get the chance to find it, I'll post a link, and I'd like it if anyone else did the same.

Offline Katz

Re: Other Games Thread Links - 10/24/2011
« Reply #148 on: October 26, 2011, 02:05:40 AM »
Ok, I need help installing Custom Reido V since I can't read Japanese and there's little to no intelligible instructions on the proper procedure.

What I got: A 6-part archive with the game.
The 2.01 update.
The 20.1 english patch.

How instal? Wat do?

Ok, seriously. After unpacking the 6 part archive, there's another two archives in it. The game proper(I assume) and an update named CM3D_update116. (This one doesn't seem to be from the same game ?)
After unpacking the game proper, there's 4 files in it, from what I understand 2 of them are virtual discs for the game, and 2 of them for an update.

I set the Japanese locale, started installing the game proper. Done.
Installed the update that came packed with the game. Done.
Tried to install the CM3D_update116. Failed. I think It said something about not finding the path for the game and prompting me to choose the path. (Which it wouldn't accept, seeing as it said that it's unrecognized)
Installed the 2.01 update, no problems.

Unpacked the english patch. Ok, now what? There's a directory in it, and a file named patch.xp3 at the archive's root. What am I supposed to do with those? Copy them...where?

Ok, never mind, it seems copying them to the root directory did the trick.

Hmm, the game throws an error after creating a girl. GAh. I'll try reinstalling this.

Edit: Still doesn't work. Read the thread on Hongfire, and apparently, some other people got the same error. Which is apparently, because I have CRV+ Missing. Which bloody patch is CRV+? Do I even have it downloaded? Gleh. What's more, wouldn't that mean that I wouldn't be able to run the game at all? From what I can tell, the game works fine without the english patch.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 03:20:28 AM by Katz »

Offline Dagoth

• Administrator
Re: Other Games Thread Links - 10/24/2011
« Reply #149 on: October 26, 2011, 03:21:41 AM »
Downloads for CRV+, the place I got it:
http://tokyotosho.info/search.php?terms=%E3%82%AB%E3%82%B9%E3%82%BF%E3%83%A0%E3%83%AC%E3%82%A4%E3%83%89V&type=0&size_min=&size_max=&username=
Click the Website links for direct downloads, or use one of the torrents.
Yes, it's quite large for an addon. Most of the filesize is due to the voice files for the two new personalities.