devolution

Author Topic: Levels and Skill / Stat cap  (Read 3924 times)

Offline Anon21

Levels and Skill / Stat cap
« on: August 13, 2011, 10:19:26 AM »
Hi, hi.

I gather that levels are pretty much useless.  How high a level do people's girls get to anyway?

At present skills and stats are all capped at 100. How about increasing the skill / stat cap based on the girls level? I thought 5% increase in skill cap per level, 2% increase in stat cap per level.  For a quick comparison that would allow girls to see 11 customers* at level 20 (with max stats). At present girls at level zero can see a max of 8 customers (with max stats).

The current price for a customer to see a girl is 100 (hard coded). I would suggest removing the hard coded limit but dropping the bonus / level down to * 2 instead of * 10.  Including the new increased stat cap that would give you a maximum price of 180 (with max stats) at level 20.

So in one shift the max earned used to be 100 x 8 but would now be 180 x 11. That's a significant increase, but not out of line IMO.

* Only if you change the MaxCustomers element in the config.xml file

Offline fires_flair

Re: Levels and Skill / Stat cap
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2011, 11:22:57 AM »
sounds cool

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2011, 05:40:30 PM »
Like what we're doing?

Offline TZHawk

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2011, 05:56:18 PM »
I've found a number of things I wanted to change are hardcoded so I've since picked up Visual Studio and I've been studying C# a bit.
Still no where ready to actually be able to do anything of value aside from a simple interface :/

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2011, 08:50:49 PM »
I've found a number of things I wanted to change are hardcoded so I've since picked up Visual Studio and I've been studying C# a bit.
Still no where ready to actually be able to do anything of value aside from a simple interface :/

You might want to brush up on C++ instead of C Sharp if you want to figure out how the game works...
Like what we're doing?