Author Topic: Random girls  (Read 9969 times)

Offline Rfpnj

Random girls
« on: July 19, 2015, 01:17:25 PM »
Is it possible to link the random girl folder with the random girl files. So if someone wanted to build a certain girl, they would not need to find images to go with that girl.

Offline aevojoey

• Thats ok, I'm used to disappointment.
Re: Random girls
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2015, 01:48:25 PM »
Is it possible to link the random girl folder with the random girl files. So if someone wanted to build a certain girl, they would not need to find images to go with that girl.
I'm not sure what you mean.
If you want a girl to only use the default images, don't make a folder for her and the game will automatically use the defaults.
If you want a random girl to use the images for a non-random girl, make a .rgirlsx file with the non-random girl's name.
If you want a non-random girl to use images from a random girl, make the .girlsx file with the random girl's name.
Fixing the game is a better game than actually playing it.
Get the Current Version <|> Discuss the Game <|> Report a bug

Offline Rfpnj

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2015, 04:14:47 PM »
If you want a girl to only use the default images, don't make a folder for her and the game will automatically use the defaults.

This was my intent but it did not work, i got no images at all for the girl

Offline aevojoey

• Thats ok, I'm used to disappointment.
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2015, 09:36:47 PM »
This was my intent but it did not work, i got no images at all for the girl
Do you have the DefaultImages folder set up properly?
See this link on how to set it up - Moving the folders
Fixing the game is a better game than actually playing it.
Get the Current Version <|> Discuss the Game <|> Report a bug

Offline Rfpnj

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2015, 05:56:36 PM »
Yes the folder structure is done correctly, i get random pics for any hard-coded girl

Offline Zephy

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2017, 12:21:55 PM »
Not sure if you figured it out or not, but I could see a few ways you could get this problem.

1, you don't have the folder name matching the character's name exactly. I noticed that trying to use the First name/Last name fields in the editor caused this to not sync right, so try to stick only with the initial name box and disregard the rest. You'll know it's pulling from the right spot if it has a line saying "Images Found: [whatever number]" next to "Description."

2, you didn't make a .girlsx file for the girl, or it didn't save right - I'd say to start from scratch and try again. If you have one, delete it entirely. If not, make one and lie about how you forgot to make/save it.

3, You don't have the images saved in the right naming sense. Go with the format as the name of the activity, followed by a number, ie, Sex1, "Sex2, Les1, Les2, etc etc.

4, it didn't download right, and needs a redownload.

Sorry if my answers seem like I'm talking down to you or something, it isn't the intent. I usually just find the reason something doesn't work is because of something silly like that. And if this is all completely unnecessary because you fixed it already...grats?