devolution

Poll

If you are reporting a bug, follow these steps to assist us in finding the cause of your bug

1. Delete the "gamelog.txt" file from your game folder to clear it.
2. Run the game as you normally would until it crashes.
3. Create a zip file with your savegame and your "gamelog.txt" files.
4. Post your bug report with details of how and when you get the crash.
5. Attach the zip file to your report.

Author Topic: Crazy and PP's mod bug thread  (Read 619122 times)

Offline crazy

Re: Crazy and PP's mod bug thread
« Reply #135 on: November 14, 2013, 02:47:51 AM »
I tried re downloading and the bug still presists, but then i tried moving the g .exe into the old f files and i can enter the bank without problems. So i have a problem with new exe and new folder but not with new .exe and old folder. Also the old .exe has the same problems in the new folder.
So the problem might be outside the .ex
I know what cause the problem now.  bank.xml should be outside the classic folder and just in the interface folder.. I fixed it for next release so should be no problems with next release.

Offline Kestin

« Reply #136 on: December 14, 2013, 06:32:44 PM »
I did some testing

it seems every single rape is successful, even against strongest girls, girls never escape or fight back.
same goes for "force sex", successful every time.

but girls do fight back if you torture her.

is this a bug?
(if girls can resist torture, they should be able to resist rape too)

Offline tt_green

« Reply #137 on: December 17, 2013, 01:39:46 PM »
My game crashes when pressing "next week " , added gamelog in attachments

Offline hewhocumsbynight

• All Hail the Crimson King!
« Reply #138 on: January 12, 2014, 09:38:17 PM »
Not sure if this has been pointed out yet, but the bank seems non-functional.  Any attempt to enter it, causes a crash.
EDIT:  Probably already reported, but sometimes opening Studio in the Turn Summary also causes crash.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 09:18:13 AM by hewhocumsbynight »
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline mteir

« Reply #139 on: January 14, 2014, 10:03:03 PM »
Not sure if this has been pointed out yet, but the bank seems non-functional.  Any attempt to enter it, causes a crash.
EDIT:  Probably already reported, but sometimes opening Studio in the Turn Summary also causes crash.

yeah had that one too
move the bank_screen.xml into .../Interface/ from .../Interface/classic

Offline hewhocumsbynight

« Reply #140 on: January 15, 2014, 09:43:08 AM »
yeah had that one too
move the bank_screen.xml into .../Interface/ from .../Interface/classic
Thanks Mteir.  That'll teach me to read the thread!
Any sage words on the studio problem?

EDIT:  Alrighty, well, it turns out that bank_screen.xml was already in my Interface, as well as in Interface/classic.  Switching the two made no difference, nor did removing it only from interface/classic.  I think we might've had different problems.
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline Richard99

« Reply #141 on: January 21, 2014, 01:57:32 PM »
i had a similar problem, the bank_screen.xml i had was missing the code for one of the buttons i think, here's a working one, copy it to the interface directory

Offline hewhocumsbynight

« Reply #142 on: January 21, 2014, 04:29:57 PM »
i had a similar problem, the bank_screen.xml i had was missing the code for one of the buttons i think, here's a working one, copy it to the interface directory
Thanks Richard.  How'd you find that?

Offline Richard99

« Reply #143 on: January 21, 2014, 06:20:06 PM »
Thanks Richard.  How'd you find that?

I've got like 5 different versions of WM on my computer and I was moving and deleting all the xml files about trying to isolate the problem and i noticed one of the bank_screen.xml files was a different size.

also looking at the source code for the game theres a bug where the game only looks for bank_screen.xml in the interface folder and not in any subdirectory's in it.

Offline crazy

« Reply #144 on: January 21, 2014, 07:11:55 PM »
also looking at the source code for the game theres a bug where the game only looks for bank_screen.xml in the interface folder and not in any subdirectory's in it.
Yeah I found and fixed that bug about nov-early dec..  but never put a new release out for it.  So should be fixed in new release

Offline fromspain

« Reply #145 on: January 29, 2014, 11:48:03 AM »
I can't find girls in catacombs. All my demon girls are not random, and had been edited to be founded in catacombs.

Gangs, or other adventurers send to catacombs, only brings me money or items.

Offline Sarav

« Reply #146 on: February 24, 2014, 01:00:35 AM »
With version .05h when you click on quit it takes you to the new game menu where you put in the name for your brothel. Also when a girl does XXX Entertainer in the gambling hall, if she masturbates, she does it twice.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 01:03:07 AM by Sarav »

Offline TZHawk

« Reply #147 on: February 24, 2014, 01:08:03 AM »
Unsure of the cause, but when I have more than eight girls and hit next week, the game freezes up and crashes.
It also crashes when I have a girl go to catacombs.

Offline Sarav

« Reply #148 on: February 24, 2014, 02:20:48 AM »
Unsure of the cause, but when I have more than eight girls and hit next week, the game freezes up and crashes.
It also crashes when I have a girl go to catacombs.
Is it a specific girl or do all girls crash when sent to catacombs?

Offline crazy

« Reply #149 on: February 24, 2014, 04:28:36 AM »
With version .05h when you click on quit it takes you to the new game menu where you put in the name for your brothel.
That is suppose to happen u cant actually click in the name thing it just lets u quit or not.. So no more accedents while clicking back to fast