Author Topic: Question  (Read 2365 times)

Offline xhui

Question
« on: March 29, 2011, 11:55:11 AM »
I haven't been playing this game for a long time since the developers either stop working on it cuz they either have no time or are focusing on something else these days  or both ><

anyway i recently started playing again and i noticed something odd some of the girls from the first brothel start getting depressed without having a trait saying they would easily even some optimist ones and some of those are apparently going out to buy drugs and gettin addicted and the matron is not doing anything about it either (oh and some of those girls have no free time so unless the customers are slipping them the drugs how da heck do they get this stuff :\)

Offline Mak

• Donator
  • PETA=People Eating Tasty Animals
Re: Question
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2011, 03:28:42 PM »
Your girls are probably hitting 0 libedo. When that happens happiness drops drastically. Matron doesn't deal with happiness and libedo, only tiredness and health. There are items you can buy to raise happiness and libedo. Free time will raise both. Items girls buy have nothing to do with the generated store list we see, but they come from the same list of items. As far as I can tell, the matron won't stop a girl from getting addicted to drugs, but will confiscate drugs once she is. Stats for drug addicted girls will drop radically until it's dealt with, and letting her have the drug while addicted seems to slow that crash.

Libedo is harder to raise than happiness, when happiness dips below 95% I always check libedo first, and if it's 0 I give her free time until it's back up through both items and rest. Getting happiness to 100 seems to raise libedo faster as well.
There's a place for all the planet's creatures, it's next to the mashed potatoes.

Offline xhui

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 03:32:04 PM »
I know but...where da heck are the drugs coming from? >< wut suddenly i have a drug dealing matron? XD

Offline Mak

• Donator
  • PETA=People Eating Tasty Animals
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2011, 03:35:48 PM »
That part I don't know lol, I've only ever had one girl get addicted while working for me, and it happened on a turn when the matron took her off for rest. I think girls can buy items without having free time, it just doesn't show up in turn summary. I've had girls suddenly wearing different clothes than I gave her and not recall her having free time.
There's a place for all the planet's creatures, it's next to the mashed potatoes.

Offline TF

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2011, 04:16:54 PM »
Drugs are just another consequence of unhappiness. It really shouldn't be surprising that girls manage to get a hold of them in a brothel... In real life, convicts in *prison* manage to do a roaring trade. As a side note, if you simply increase a girl's accommodations her happiness is easy to maintain (unless, of course, she has traits that negate the effect.)