Author Topic: Adding Images  (Read 2502 times)

Offline Valth

Adding Images
« on: July 04, 2011, 03:16:49 PM »
Not sure if this is the correct place to put this but I have a question.  Would I be able to add a image to a girls file and have it show up on the girl if I name the file following the image name format?  I ask that because I am not sure if I would have to edit a file so that it will look for the image.  I ask this becuase a lot of girls do not have all the catagories (Beast, BDSM, Preg, Death/Attacked) filled and I would like to find images to fill all those catagories.  Thank you for your answer.

Offline TF

Re: Adding Images
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2011, 06:17:43 PM »
The game is set to look for the name of the category, only. If you want to add pictures, you find the specific girl's folder under Resources --> Characters, drop the pictures in, and make sure all the files are appropriately named (Anal__, Les__, Sex__, where __ is any previously unused number.) If you're looking to add pictures that will apply to *all* girls, there's also a "Default" folder under Characters that the game will pull from if there's nothing in a category for a specific girl, so you could add generic pictures that fit a category there.

Offline Valth

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2011, 06:35:42 PM »
Awesome thank you.

Offline fires_flair

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2011, 05:39:00 PM »
one thing to note, the game only uses default sex images, since it's assumed that you would prefer to see a image of the girl rather then a generic image.
so the code basically goes "no anal refer to sex, no sex refer to default"