Author Topic: Newbie questions, suggestions, bugs (WM version 1.29.4.6 beta)  (Read 5119 times)

Offline adrian24

Hello everyone!
I have a lot of questions, couple of suggestions and a few bugs to write about.

Questions:

1. Some girl stats puzzle me:
a) what do you get with girl levels?
b) how much exp do you need to level up?
c) how do you get exp? Only training, or working too?
d) I get health and tiredness, but what is constitution for?
e) What are magic and combat ability used for? Only time a girl used combat, was when she kicked my goons and escaped.
f) Why is getting pregnant negative? Some guys like it with pregnant girls...  ;)

2. Can you change girls feelings from "I want to kill you" to "I love you". It seems that happiness doesn't affect girls opinion.

3. What is disposition and suspicion (how they affect you)?

4. Catacombs. I couldn't find them on map! Finally today I realized that goons options can be scrolled down and then I saw it.  ::) Can you send strong girls to catacombs to fight with your gangs? If yes then how? Otherwise why are there combat skills for girls anyway?

5. Are options that are "not yet working" in dungeon (threesome, gang, lesbian) unlockable? IF yes, how?

6. I didn't see that sex restrictions actually work... Do they?

7. Does the game end if you force out every single opponent?

8. Is there quantity limit of girls you can put in characters folder?

9. How many brothels can you have (see bug No. 2 below)?

10. Can matrons skill rise? If yes, how?

Suggestions:

1.  "brand as a slave" option should be available only if girls rebelliousness is low and successful  only if it is below zero.

2. Item prices need fixing. Relaxers: - 300 gp, heal 30 points tiredness; quality relaxers: 900 gp, heal 60; shitty relaxers: 150 gp, 10 points tiredness removal.
Considering that I only buy regular relaxers. Every other version is a waste of money. If there are down-loadable items with fixed prices, please link me.

3. Character girls shouldn't appear in slave market.Them being "someone" and "something" only player should be allowed to catch them. I would also suggest hi rebelliousness for most character girls that needs to be brought down in the dungeons first.

4. Dungeon options should also show pics when activated.

5. If couple of girls are from the same place (anime series, TV show for celeb mode), I suggest that minimum happiness is increased. For example: if you have two girls, that know each other their minimum happiness shouldn't drop below 10% no matter what you do (maybe except drugs)- girl is happy to have someone close..., if you have 3 girls - 20%, etc.

Bugs:

1. I put too many girls in characters folder and game froze, 50% of the time when I clicked slave market.

2. When I try to buy 6. brothel game doesn't ask number of businesses I own, it only says (25000 gp - 50 rooms). However, clicking buy option doesn't buy it.

3. This is a "positive" bug: infinite money, however I don't like cheating... When I try to sell back items to shop, I get money, but don't give back items. Happened a couple of times.

« Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 04:57:47 PM by adrian24 »

Offline Lorde

• Accepting requests for girl expansion packs.
Re: Newbie questions, suggestions, bugs (WM version 1.29.4.6 beta)
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2010, 05:40:40 PM »
Questions:

1. Some girl stats puzzle me:
a) what do you get with girl levels?
b) how much exp do you need to level up?
c) how do you get exp? Only training, or working too?

From what I see, it appears to affect a girls fame. (Not the stat but how many customers come to see her.)
  Not sure on leveling up. Think it's based on girls level. And a girl gets xp from customers and from interactions with you. (If it's scripted for xp gain)

d) I get health and tiredness, but what is constitution for?

The higher a girls constitution, the less her Tiredness  goes up for doing different tasks. At con 100, a girl can see as many customer as the game allows without a hit to tiredness. (Happiness goes down without rest though.)

e) What are magic and combat ability used for? Only time a girl used combat, was when she kicked my goons and escaped.

Catacomb exploration I believe (not 100% sure if it's implemented that way.) Also defending herself from rape (again, not 100% sure)

f) Why is getting pregnant negative? Some guys like it with pregnant girls...  ;)

I think it's just to alert you that it happened. I never saw a girl get less customers from being pregnant.

2.   Can you change girls feelings from "I want to kill you" to "I love   you". It seems that happiness doesn't affect girls opinion.

There are 3 hidden stats a girl has called PClove, PCHate and PCFear. Having high love or fear decreases Rebelliousness.  Having High Hate Increases rebellion. You can (sorta) figure out these stats by talking to the girl and asking how she feels about you.

Also, happiness doesn't affect love but Rebelliousness. A lot of stats affect Rebelliousness. These are Spirit, Confidence, PCHate, PCLove, Obedience, PCFear, Happiness, Health, Tiredness. Having the first 3 stats High increases Rebellion. Having the next 3 stats High lowers it. And the last 3 stats are always fluctuating but have a minor effect on Rebelliousness.(unless they get into dangerous levels.) Figure these 3 stats are rebellion  neutral if they have high happiness and health and low tiredness and rebellion positive if they're the opposite.

3. What is disposition and suspition (how they affect you)?

Affects how often the police pay you a visit.

4. Catacombs. I couldn't find them on map! Finally today I realized that goons options can be scrolled down and then I saw it.  ::)   Can you send strong girls to catacombs to fight with your gangs? If yes   then how? Otherwise why are there combat skills for girls anyway?

They can't go with the goons but can go into the catacombs. Job Type: General >> Job: Explore Catacombs.

5. Are options that are "not yet working" in dungeon (threesome, gang, lesbian) unlockable? IF yes, how?

They are not implemented in script form yet. You could implement them, if you modified the associated script. But there is a new scripting engine coming online soon so it might be wasted effort to do so.

6. I didn't see that sex restrictions actually work... Do they?

Could be a bug, haven't used sex restrictions since I realized they're basically a "Have this brothel make less money" check box. But they did work when I first used them.

7. Does the game end if you force out every single opponent?

No, new opponents appear. They are also ridiculously underpowered so your "Destroyed your last rival" goons can zerg them out of existence a week after they appear.  :D

8. Is there quantity limit of girls you can put in characters folder?

Haven't ran into one yet. And haven't seen anyone ask for more "girl space" so it's probably only limited by your Hard Drive.

9. How many brothels can you have (see bug No. 2 below)?

10. Can matrons skill rise? If yes, how?

Not really sure on these. I believe 5 on the first one. (maybe more. I tend to start just adding rooms after the third brothel.)  and I'm guessing "Learn by doing" if her skill does rise.

Suggestions:

1.  "brand as a slave" option should be available only if girls rebelliousness is low and successful  only if it is below zero.

Like the idea. doesn't really change much though since, unless you like playing Russian Roulette with a girls life, you should be branding them at 0 to -10 anyway. Though It might stop me from branding and selling girls at 100 health if they are randoms. 

2.   Item prices need fixing. Relaxers: - 300 gp, heal 30 points tiredness;   quality relaxers: 900 gp, heal 60; shitty relaxers: 150 gp, 10 points   tiredness removal.
Considering that I only buy regular relaxers.   Every other version is a waste of money. If there are down-loadable   items with fixed prices, please link me.

You can alter any item in the game. (Including removing them) with the item|Character editor. Also, this thread handles new item releases. I believe these are used in new WM releases as well.

3. Character girls   shouldn't appear in slave market.Them being "someone" and "something"   only player should be allowed to catch them. I would also suggest hi   rebelliousness for most character girls that needs to be brought down in   the dungeons first.

It all depends on who makes the girls and how they made them. High stat, low rebellion unique girls have high price tags to go with them in the slave pens. if it bothers you though, you could just open the girls file up in the item|girl editor and set the status to normal instead of "girl is a slave".  ;D

4. Dungeon options should also show pics when activated.

I believe the new scripting engine will cover this.

Bugs:

1. I put too many girls in characters folder and game froze, 50% of the time when I clicked slave market.

Define too many. I have 229 girls in my folder and no lock ups... Could be a .girls or .girlsx file is corrupted. (or the XML is malformed.) next time it happens, see where it stopped in the games console. (DOS Window) that could help pin it down.

2.   When I try to buy 6. brothel game doesn't ask number of businesses I   own, it only says (25000 gp - 50 rooms). However, clicking buy option   doesn't buy it.

3. This is a "positive" bug: infinite money,   however I don't like cheating... When I try to sell back items to shop, I   get money, but don't give back items. Happened a couple of times.

you should probably put those 2 here and let Dagoth take a look at them.
Current Girl Work Schedule            
* Revy  (Black Lagoon)
* Stab at The series He is my Master
* Run Elsie Jewelria and Yuuki Rito (To Love Ru)
* Yukari Takeba (Persona 3)
* Work on the Code Geass girls

Offline adrian24

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2010, 06:31:32 PM »

1.   There are 3 hidden stats a girl has called PClove, PCHate and PCFear.   Having high love or fear decreases Rebelliousness.  Having High Hate   Increases rebellion. You can (sorta) figure out these stats by talking   to the girl and asking how she feels about you.

Also, happiness   doesn't affect love but Rebelliousness. A lot of stats affect   Rebelliousness. These are Spirit, Confidence, PCHate, PCLove, Obedience,   PCFear, Happiness, Health, Tiredness. Having the first 3 stats High   increases Rebellion. Having the next 3 stats High lowers it. And the   last 3 stats are always fluctuating but have a minor effect on   Rebelliousness.(unless they get into dangerous levels.) Figure these 3   stats are rebellion  neutral if they have high happiness and health and   low tiredness and rebellion positive if they're the opposite.

2. Affects how often the police pay you a visit.

3. They can't go with the goons but can go into the catacombs. Job Type: General >> Job: Explore Catacombs.

4. No, new opponents appear.   They are also ridiculously underpowered so your "Destroyed your last   rival" goons can zerg them out of existence a week after they appear.  :D

5. Define   too many. I have 229 girls in my folder and no lock ups... Could be a   .girls or .girlsx file is corrupted. (or the XML is malformed.) next   time it happens, see where it stopped in the games console. (DOS Window)   that could help pin it down.

1. How to change these hidden stats (PClove, PCHate and PCFear.)?

2. I've got disposition: evil, suspicion: town hero. Whenever police   barges in, they always say that mayor sends his best regards.  :D So disposition only affects police, not the girls?

3. I have no idea what are you talking about. Girls jobs I have   available (besides free time): brothel, streets, movie, strip club,   training. That's it.
And I don't know is that sex training or combat   training so she can kick my goons easier...

4. Playing Starcraft 2 are we?  ;)

5. I too believe that girlx file was corrupted, because it worked after I removed "random girls" file. BTW. I had 800mb of pics.

Offline Lorde

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2010, 06:52:37 PM »

1. How to change these hidden stats (PClove, PCHate and PCFear.)?

2. I've got disposition: evil, suspicion: town hero. Whenever police   barges in, they always say that mayor sends his best regards.  :D So disposition only affects police, not the girls?

3. I have no idea what are you talking about. Girls jobs I have   available (besides free time): brothel, streets, movie, strip club,   training. That's it.
And I don't know is that sex training or combat   training so she can kick my goons easier...

4. Playing Starcraft 2 are we?  ;)

5. I too believe that girlx file was corrupted, because it worked after I removed "random girls" file. BTW. I had 800mb of pics.

1. Love can go up with chit chatting, making love and giving gifts| items. Hate and fear go up with being in dungeon, being tortured and raped in dungeon and being scolded. I believe spirit plays a role in which goes up. High spirit, hate goes up. low spirit, fear goes up. Hate can also go up if you remove gifts|items from girls inventory. Also, Love and hate I think are affected by living conditions and house percentage... that could just be happiness though.

2. Pretty much, yeah. Little iffy here. Disposition may effect hate and fear as well.  (So many hidden variables.)

3. Oops. That's 1.3 I see now you are talking about 1.29. My fault. XD

4. Not yet. I mentioned my relic of a clunker of a PC last time on the board. About 2 paychecks away from upgrading.  :D Half the board is playing it though. (not sure if still.)

5. removing the random girls file could cause problems with the catacombs. There is probably a malformed xml error in the random girls file. Pop it in the item|girl editor and re-save it. that will fix the problem.
* Revy  (Black Lagoon)

Offline adrian24

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2010, 07:17:51 PM »

3. Oops. That's 1.3 I see now you are talking about 1.29. My fault. XD

4. Not yet. I mentioned my relic of a clunker of a PC last time on the board. About 2 paychecks away from upgrading.  :D Half the board is playing it though. (not sure if still.)

5. removing the random girls file could cause problems with the catacombs. There is probably a malformed xml error in the random girls file. Pop it in the item|girl editor and re-save it. that will fix the problem.

3. So, that's the difference between 1.29 and 1.30? Are at least those aforementioned non available options (threesome, group lesbian in dungeon) from 1.29 available in 1.30?

4. I consider St2 to be pretty short (no battlenet account, no achievements) with 4 difficulties: easy, normal, hard and brutal. Actually "hard" being normal.  :D

5. These random girls were added additionally, so no problem. However, how can you categorize random girls (I don't want blackhaired MILF on one image to be replaced with blonde lolita for the same girl)....

Offline Lorde

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2010, 07:45:53 PM »
3. So, that's the difference between 1.29 and 1.30? Are at least those aforementioned non available options (threesome, group lesbian in dungeon) from 1.29 available in 1.30?

5. These random girls were added additionally, so no problem. However, how can you categorize random girls (I don't want blackhaired MILF on one image to be replaced with blonde lolita for the same girl)....

3. No, for the reasons I stated before. Still waiting for the new scripting engine.  ;D

5. No, each random girl uses a set of pictures specific to that girl. (Demon girl, cute girl, etc.) only thing random are stats and name.
* Revy  (Black Lagoon)