devolution

Author Topic: pregnant girls  (Read 10589 times)

Offline zodiac44

• Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Re: pregnant girls
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2009, 10:38:28 AM »
You can do that, but having seen the results, the pics look obviously photoshopped.
Capitalization is the difference between "I had to help my uncle Jack off a horse" and "I had to help my uncle jack off a horse."

Offline Mehzerz

• Rockin' the after life after party
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2009, 11:14:04 AM »
You're thinking of the liquify tool. The original version of WM had a couple girls made prego this way.
With dedication and time it's quite possible to make it work pretty well. However, I doubt anyone can make it as good as the original image. Here's a quick example of my own:
Before:

After:

The true task is to find a suitable image that will work for it. This was done super quick but you can see the issues with it. The lighting and shading is all kinds of messed up. At the current size of the images in-game it won't be as noticeable though. Unfortunately when we get a full screen mode it'll be quite the opposite.
(I should of used a hard eraser. :x)
Sorry for the huge images... at least you can use it if you want? lol
Starter girls image additions progress:
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline zodiac44

• Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2009, 11:45:32 AM »
Shading issues aside, that looks better than most of the other ones.  If you think you can make it work, go for it. 
Capitalization is the difference between "I had to help my uncle Jack off a horse" and "I had to help my uncle jack off a horse."

Offline letmein

« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2009, 05:45:09 PM »
Nice job, there.  Especially since I'd bet you didn't spend very much time on those at all...  Photoshop is very nice, sometimes.
Still lurking.

Offline necno

• Core Developer
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2009, 07:58:45 PM »
The pregnafied girls are still in the release. You can spot them easy as the image is still a profile pic in the directories. Some turned out really really well others not so well.
Click here to donate
After you do so please pm me the email address you used so I can add you to the donation forum.

Working on:
Whoremaster II (Official)
Birthright (Now a commercial rougelike)