devolution

Author Topic: Interaction modifications!  (Read 41403 times)

Offline sgb

Re: Interaction modifications!
« Reply #105 on: November 25, 2011, 11:54:13 PM »
Been out of the loop for a while.  Do these work with vanilla WM, or are they customized for WM EX?

Offline Popuri

« Reply #106 on: November 26, 2011, 01:28:45 AM »
These work with WM EX.  There are some custom script commands that won't work with regular WM, though if you dig through the WM EX topic (I think) I posted the source code needed to add the commands in.

Offline Shilo

« Reply #107 on: November 28, 2011, 08:35:53 AM »
How can you download the script? The attachment always directs me to just downloading an index.php file.

Offline Popuri

« Reply #108 on: November 28, 2011, 09:31:59 AM »
the index.php error is due to a firefox problem. Reload this page in Internet Explorer, you will get the correct download.

This.

Offline E.

• Till the end of Eternity.
« Reply #109 on: November 28, 2011, 02:12:03 PM »
When will you finish the default interaction script? there's still the "blatantly kinky date" left.

Offline Xipomus

« Reply #110 on: November 28, 2011, 06:49:39 PM »
The problem of repeating text with me, was an older wm ex. The latest is from 4 nov 2011, instead of v 1.2a from 26 okt i was using.
So download the current wm ex from the first page of the topic and it should work.

Absolute fabulous job on the scripting and adding functionality. Thx guys. Keeo up the good work.

Xipomus

Offline person8

« Reply #111 on: December 12, 2011, 05:29:58 PM »
Excuse me, I recently found the new default and dungeon scripts here today (don't come to PP much) and love them.

The thing that irks me a bit though is that the "intimate" selections when you're being private with a girl seems to only get pregnant during 1-on-1 sex, as opposed to like during BDSM or Threesome time. 
Can the pregnancy chances during those events be restored?  Or are they there, and I haven't triggered the chances for them?

Sorry to bug if this has been otherwise established.

Offline Popuri

« Reply #112 on: December 12, 2011, 08:54:50 PM »
With the way the code is currently written, you could go into the ScriptEdit included in WM EX and add 'have normal sex' before the 'have *blah* sex' option.  Have Normal Sex is what triggers the pregnancy check.

Offline misioooo

« Reply #113 on: December 14, 2011, 09:19:15 AM »
Hello and thank You for Your great work!
Can You please put both (or even all three) files in first post (default, dungeon, walking in town)?
It took me some time before i stumbled upon all 3 script files :)

Offline DeadlyAlias

Dungeon Bug Report
« Reply #114 on: December 15, 2011, 06:26:17 PM »
Ok, ok.

Edited version, gives a 1% chance on 'pleasure overload' torture to give the Mind Fucked trait.

The script attatched to that post has an endless loop repeat, if you "Use Her"  most of the options will  posting the reaction message forever. (Checked, pops up at least 50 times.) "Normal Sex" "Take her ass" and "Take advantage of her bondage" work, the rest cause the problem.

I'll keep "testing"

Offline DeadlyAlias

Holy shit.
« Reply #115 on: December 15, 2011, 06:35:10 PM »
Wow, I hadn't realized that the script editor was so intuitive.

I fixed it, there were extra lines of numbers in the code when I looked at it in the script editor. I deleted them and the code doesn't loop wrong now.