Author Topic: Fallout 3 mod I'm looking for, but forgot name <.<  (Read 6469 times)

Offline crouler

Fallout 3 mod I'm looking for, but forgot name <.<
« on: September 03, 2010, 12:41:03 PM »
Been looking for ages now. I think the name of the mod is something like playmate or something. It's like, you can get some girls to follow you, and fuck em. However you can't do everything right away. Anal for example, they will only offer later on. I haven't played it myself, but I saw someone writing about it xD Can someone give me the name of the mod??

Offline LordJerle

Re: Fallout 3 mod I'm looking for, but forgot name <.<
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2010, 12:00:52 AM »
I know which mod you're talking about, I think it's one of the ones that was taken down.  There's another mod called animated prostitution at http://fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=8570

Offline Starry

Offline crouler

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2010, 08:46:54 AM »
Thanks to both of you :P Gonna install both I think ^^ but god damn! Lots of things to do to make them work lol

Offline Solo761

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2010, 08:52:15 AM »
Be careful if you leave them (playthings) in your home, they tend to use stuff they found there, I lost at least 50 nuka colas that way :P . In the end I made extension to megaton house for them to stay to prevent them of drinking and eating important stuff :) . If you want I can UL it.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2010, 07:23:15 PM by Solo761 »

Offline Starry

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2010, 08:53:10 AM »
I just learned about playthings a few days ago so it weirded me out to have the question asked.

Thought process 'wait, didn't I learn about that here?  no?  where the hell did I?'

Heh :)

Offline crouler

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2010, 07:33:34 AM »
Be careful if you leave them (playthings) in your home, they tend to use stuff they found there, I lost at least 50 nuka colas that way :P . In the end I made extension to megaton house for them to stay to prevent them of drinking and eating important stuff :) . If you want I can UL it.

UPLOAD IT! lol xD btw could you upload it all? playthings and all, since downloading from nexus will need tons of different downloads to make it work xD So I was hoping you'd be a sweetey and upload it all for lil me? :P Mayhaps? xD A no is acceptable, since it's just my own lazyness lol

Offline Solo761

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2010, 12:44:42 PM »
You don't need ton of different files, just the one named "PlaythingsV2", the other one is if you play with a female char. Link playthings is above. As for animated prostitution, I don't use it. As they say, I'm not that impressed by it, last time I checked it allows you to prostitute yourself or use services of other women in the game. IMO, not much fun.
Playthings are more fun to me because you can take them with you (although, to get them in the first place you need good gear and be big enough level because quest is in rather difficult area and guys you need to kill there can be pretty hard. Once you got them they require a little training, for instance, they won't let you do them in the ass outright, you need to work a little for that.
My only regret is that author stopped working on it, from what I've seen he intended to incorporate animations from animated prostitution in it, but he never got to it. At the moment it's only descriptory what you do with them.

This is the house addon. Entrance is in Megaton house, so if you blew Megaton up, though luck :P. It's the hatch in front of the fridge.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/kjh3nmjb2mq/MyHole_V1.2.rar

Offline crouler

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2010, 02:58:44 PM »
you da man xD lol, well, I'm gonna have to start over, since my god dang computers harddisk died, and it saves all on saves on the c drive <.< And my c drive is the one that died lol. Soooo, starting over! again!!! juhuuu!

Offline Solo761

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2010, 03:10:50 PM »
Hehe, that's why I keep my "My Documents" folder on separate from system drive :) . Plus when I need to reinstall I don't have to worry if I backed everything up.

Btw. my hole (it was the obvious name for this house addon, since it's a hole :)) is usable even without playthings. I put few lockers there so you can use them for storage (that was the original idea).
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 03:30:43 PM by Solo761 »