devolution

Author Topic: the dead  (Read 23980 times)

Offline Wolf Lord Alucard

the dead
« on: February 16, 2010, 10:46:45 PM »
here's a possible idea i am not sure if someone has suggested it or not. add in a graveyard in the village. the bodies of deceased girls and gangs go there. then if you have a chance if you have a girl with the skill of necromancy to raise the dead. dead girls cant be killed or are very tough and dead gangs retain there previous stats and are good at kidnapping girls. the downside is neither can be trained so their stats are fixed or raise really slowly. also the skill level in magic of the necromancer increases the rate of success of raising the dead. a failed resurrection/raising the dead causes the body to be unusable except to heal other undead. also you could add in random events where the dead rampage and kill girls and, gangs and customers and raise them as dead.  just a creepy idea a had while playing Left 4 Dead. have fun

Offline zodiac44

• Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Re: the dead
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 12:05:21 AM »
I'm personally not a fan of this one...it runs far too close to necrophilia for my tastes.  From a practical standpoint, I don't know (nor do I really care to find out) if there is enough zombie girl hentai out there to make it work.
Capitalization is the difference between "I had to help my uncle Jack off a horse" and "I had to help my uncle jack off a horse."

Offline Mehzerz

• Rockin' the after life after party
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2010, 12:13:25 AM »
Something similar has been suggested... but not quite like this. I like the idea, it's not needed, but it's nice. I think if you go with dead girls their looks are going to have to be dropped dramatically due to the obvious. Think of it like pet cemetary, where they come back but they're nothing like they originally were.
All in all, if we're going to bring a girl back from the dead, there needs to be more cons than there are pros. So yeah, you can get some of your favorite girls back but at a cost. Also need some sort of icon, color, or simply just saying "Zombie" by the girls name to represent this.

Possible pros:
Tire slower
Tougher
High Obedience (hard to lower)
Necro fetish (got some freak customers out there)
Needs nothing more than a cage as a room (and restraints)

Cons
May randomly kill a guard when clicking next week (5% chance)
May randomly kill a customer (5% chance)
Looks lowered A LOT.  (By 50% of the girls original value?)
Skills never improve or improve much slower than normal girls
MUST remain restrained (Could be a mandatory equippable or employ a necromancer to keep watch of a certain number say 5 (Could be skill based low only 1, mid 2-3 ect.) any more will require another necromancer)
Probably paid less, but can work more.
Immune to consumables

I'm personally not a fan of this one...it runs far too close to necrophilia for my tastes.  From a practical standpoint, I don't know (nor do I really care to find out) if there is enough zombie girl hentai out there to make it work.
Who said you needed zombie girls to actually make it work? I suppose if you want to add randoms to it you may want that, but if you just use it to bring back girls you killed it's not really necessary.

Starter girls image additions progress:
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline Wolf Lord Alucard

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2010, 12:28:49 AM »
just a suggestion, personally i rather like the dead gang part better. the zombie or skeleton gang would be cheaper but weaker than a standard gang. scare factors could come in handy with conversation, like "run from my brothel and i send the zombies after you". wouldnt always work but might reduce girls running away. also a brothel guarded by zombies and guards could be attacked less due to fright, and when attacked who would lose less gang members because of the dead shield. but mainly the fear factor could come in very handy.
enemy gang surrenders so not to fight the dead
another execution for enemy leaders
terrify customers who dont pay by locking them in a room where if they move zombies can grab them through a cage wall and kill them
have fun, and be evil. it always finds a way

Offline Mehzerz

• Rockin' the after life after party
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2010, 12:32:15 AM »
Yet again, I think there should be some cons to that as well. There has to be some incentive as to use humans over monsters and vice versa. Whether monsters require less pay, but say zombies and skeletons for instance are more fragile than their human counterparts. Who knows, but it's an interesting idea. Maybe you can use monsters in higher number but they have set stats as well...
Starter girls image additions progress:
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline Graen

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2010, 12:32:24 AM »
All in all, if we're going to bring a girl back from the dead, there needs to be more cons than there are pros.
I did make Menace as a Unique girl for my personal use; I haven't released any of my girls.  So far, her only con for being "undead" is that she's sterile.  ::)

That said, I really think the undead falls into the user mod realm, for now, with the possible addition of an "Undead" trait instead of using "Not Human."

Down the line when traits and such are expanded and retooled, I could see the necromancer job being added and giving that trait to the sexily-departed. :D

Offline Silmarion

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2010, 10:17:35 AM »
Undead girls could be fun, but I really would shy away from zombies. After all, zombie implies that the girl is rotting, which is something I think you'd want to avoid in a place focused on sex. There are, of course, other types of undead. Vampires are always an option, though I do so hate to go along with the modern trend in that regard, and there are Revenants. Additionally, given the incorporeal trait, ghosts, specters and wraiths seem to almost beg to be included. Honestly, though it may just be better to regulate the undead to guard duty. There I would be inclined to make them tougher than the average guard, as it is far easier to kill something when you don't have to remove the head, or dismember it completely, but make them worse attackers, given their lack of coordination.

Offline Alugere

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2010, 05:08:19 PM »
I still need to ask, though: would it cause any problems to have the game remember dead girls?

If you're having them die so often that you need to revive them, wouldn't that take up a fair amount of memory?

Offline Sigfried666

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2010, 09:38:05 PM »
Just as Silmarion mentioned, a corpse girl would be... unsightly... in a brothel. Oh, there are people who would like the idea, sure. And there is actually more than enough pictres around the internet...
And there are other kinds of undeads, but... Well, apart from ghosts and vampires, what do we have that is sexually plausible for a brothel?
A skeleton is just foolish and impractical...

Offline Alugere

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2010, 09:41:05 PM »
... Vampires are cold, walking corpses that like to drink blood. Fucking one would be like fucking wet ham.

They are in no way, shape, or fashion the type of thing you want in a brothel. The only way they are better than a zombie is that they're flesh is more likely to be in one piece.

exodia91

« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2010, 09:57:08 PM »
Depends on your definition of Vampire. So long as they don't sparkle.

Offline Silmarion

« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2010, 11:56:01 PM »
Depends on your definition of Vampire. So long as they don't sparkle.

And I had just managed to repress that memory too...

exodia91

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2010, 12:51:11 PM »
I feel your pain. :(

Offline Rose

« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2010, 09:18:07 AM »
I'd prefer having a way to properly resurrect the girl. It would probably be outrageously expensive, but i prefer the idea of bringing the dead back to life over the idea of raising dead girls as horrific undead monstrosities.

Of course, there's no reason why you can't have both. Either pay some sleazy back-alley necromancer to bring the dead girl back and get an undead, soulless beast (cheap, but with massive drawbacks), or pay a massive "donation" to the local temple to have them perform a "true resurrection" ritual (no drawbacks except maybe traumatic memories (- happines?), but extremely expensive (might also require you to pass a reputation check)).
The truth is out there, but it's usually pretty boring, so people make up interesting lies instead.

Offline jarto

« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2010, 09:40:12 AM »
Ugh, no death. I'm already uneasy with the death in this game. Adding this sort of stuff will be puke-worthy.