Author Topic: More is Less - too much crap to sort through.  (Read 8907 times)

Offline Lorde

• Accepting requests for girl expansion packs.
Re: More is Less - too much crap to sort through.
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2010, 10:26:33 AM »

And Fallout 3 seems to be mainly about guns, rather than the airborne fission products I was expecting. I think I shall write and demand my money back.

This genuinely made me laugh  :D

exactly
to me, the early game, where you are very limited in what you can do, where you have to pay attention to the girls you want to "tame", think carefully about what your gangs are capable of, etc. is the best part of the game

True but to improve  that would require more for your gangs to do or a better WM endgame or even just better gang balancing. Not removing them all together.

This more is less and less is more nonsense is the pervue of people with ADD and corporations trying to sell rushed products as full games.
Current Girl Work Schedule            
* Revy  (Black Lagoon)
* Stab at The series He is my Master
* Run Elsie Jewelria and Yuuki Rito (To Love Ru)
* Yukari Takeba (Persona 3)
* Work on the Code Geass girls

Offline george.chya

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2010, 11:42:57 AM »
Hey HEY.... I just figured it out. What this guy wants isn't Whore Master but Whore Customer.
A game where all you have to do is continually press next weak until you're out of money, can't
pay, and then get throne in a dungen or followed home and robed or have all the female members of you're home kidnapped. Huh... I don't know why but that sounds famillier. Eh what ever  ;D

With that being said I love this game just the way it is.(and will likely love it even more when the building management stuff gets finished and added) So great job Devs and keep up the good work.

exodia91

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2010, 02:10:51 PM »
I can see how some people would be a bit unhappy with the game at the moment, right now there isn't really anything you can do with your girls, they just sit there and whore day after day, I can see how people might want to get more personal with the girls and interact with them more. Hopefully the scripting engine might help with this.

Offline fixet

« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2010, 02:20:28 PM »
True but to improve  that would require more for your gangs to do or a better WM endgame or even just better gang balancing. Not removing them all together.
right. hence the "what micromanaging? I wish there was more stuff to do between turns"
I WANT more stuff, missions, actions, events, etc.

Offline Lorde

• Accepting requests for girl expansion packs.
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2010, 02:27:42 PM »
Ok then we are in agreement. Disregard my post then.  :D
Current Girl Work Schedule            
* Revy  (Black Lagoon)
* Stab at The series He is my Master
* Run Elsie Jewelria and Yuuki Rito (To Love Ru)
* Yukari Takeba (Persona 3)
* Work on the Code Geass girls