Author Topic: <-- Archived --> == PyTFall Beta (TESTING) release ==>  (Read 59937 times)

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
Re: == PyTFall Beta (TESTING) release ==>
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2018, 04:42:31 AM »
When looking for girls infront the park gate:

Code: [Select]
AttributeError: <class 'store.Char'> object has no attribute 'path_to_imgfolder'

Second area of the park works fine.

Similar thing in the beach house, but in the second area:

This is abnormal, but I'll take a quick look. Maybe a bad pack install?

Figured it out.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 08:21:22 AM by Xela »
Like what we're doing?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2018, 04:44:15 AM »
Hello, when i change the home of Erza Scarlet (from lucker's packs for Pytfall)  to Scary Shack : i obtain this error after click on next day :

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/code/core/next_day.rpy", line 185, in <module>
  File "game/code/training/classes - training_jobs.rpy", line 614, in __init__
  File "game/code/training/classes - training_jobs.rpy", line 644, in check_success
Exception: AP: 0, JP: 0

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/code/core/next_day.rpyc", line 84, in script call

File "game/code/core/next_day.rpyc", line 174, in script
    �Lcˎ�rG�&P�wڠ�W�}�]�~ ��.�,f��h�t��&��fn�ta�-ֳ˭�mp����e�$~'��e�۪A�G���3��hЙ��(��Y�A���!�A�C�%"� �FD�40]9
  File "C:\hjl\PyTFall-0.56-Step-by-Step...-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\hjl\PyTFall-0.56-Step-by-Step...-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1812, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/code/core/next_day.rpy", line 185, in <module>
  File "game/code/training/classes - training_jobs.rpy", line 614, in __init__
  File "game/code/training/classes - training_jobs.rpy", line 644, in check_success
Exception: AP: 0, JP: 0

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
PyTFall 0.56 Step by Step...
Wed Apr 18 05:23:51 2018

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/code/core/next_day.rpy", line 236, in <module>
  File "game/code/core/support.rpy", line 206, in next_day
  File "game/code/core/characters/characters.rpy", line 4773, in next_day
  File "game/code/core/characters/characters.rpy", line 1792, in __getattr__
AttributeError: <class 'store.Char'> object has no attribute 'dispositon'

Another problem with Erza : when i give her 100 or 1000 gold no effect  :D

Gold thing could be a Trait of some kind, not all girls like being given gold at random, try a gift maybe?

Error is troubling...
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 04:46:03 AM by Xela »
Like what we're doing?

nemojason

« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2018, 06:38:38 AM »
There is a button in the character profile screen (on top stripe). You can click it to add that character to play team.

The new patch prevents dirt build-up, cleaning should work otherwise. The threat is now only active in large buildings.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/435506309631180801/435947547736145920/code.rar

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/435506309631180801/435947564483870740/script.rpy

Copy and sync. Old save files remain supported.

Ah thanks u save my life :D

Are there a way for free the slave? Because i can't give to Erza (slave state) a weapon and can't participate to fight in arena...

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2018, 06:40:06 AM »
Are there a way for free the slave? Because i can't give to Erza (slave state) a weapon and can't participate to fight in arena...

Not yet :(
Like what we're doing?

Offline Rahlubenru

« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2018, 12:54:47 PM »
Praise cute kicks you to menu when it fails, but not when it succeeds. Praise smart and strong do not have this behaviour.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 01:03:36 PM by Rahlubenru »

nemojason

« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2018, 01:13:21 PM »
Not yet :(

My poor Erza xd

With this pb and because i don t agree with tags of some girls (Erza healler???  ::) it isn't correspond to the real character :D ), i have idea to create my pack of girl ... so can u create a tutorial for explain that please

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2018, 01:16:37 PM »
Praise cute kicks you to menu when it fails, but not when it succeeds. Praise smart and strong do not have this behaviour.

There is a patch few posts up. This was fixed days ago.
Like what we're doing?

Offline Rahlubenru

« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2018, 03:47:00 PM »
There is a patch few posts up. This was fixed days ago.

Fair enough, searched the thread for praise and got no results so not sure what it was reported as but I'll take your word for it, and maybe try that patch.

« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 03:48:38 PM by Rahlubenru »

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2018, 04:04:43 PM »
There is a new one already :D

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/435506309631180801/436238721595998222/game.rar

And will be another new one tonight I think. It's a Testing release so loads of bugs and unbalances are coming in.
Like what we're doing?

Offline Rahlubenru

« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2018, 05:06:42 PM »
Hm, access denied for that one for me, that and the two separate files from earlier, but not the first patch in this thread.

Also may have been reported and fixed but healing the cat doesn't appear to consume the health potion. I can't be certain but I don't think I fished up more than one and I still have it, it was a minor one if that helps any

nemojason

« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2018, 02:10:35 AM »
Hi, i try to Hire Konan but always she said : "No.Don't Want to" The bar at right is full, i give her 1500 gold she said that i love me but always said No NO and NOOO  :'( :D . How hire works in fact? I forgot to say i have Erza (slave) and Hinata (free).... And I upgraded the House Scary Shack
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 02:16:51 AM by nemojason »

Offline grishnak

« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2018, 02:39:24 AM »
Mainly some feedback:
Some chars seem to get gold from arena fights, while others don't. Is this intended?
The profile pic appearance does not seem to change with clothing or mood, even i saw tag options for it. Is this intended, bugged or not implemented yet?
Is it already possible to add girlpacks (with the new tag codes or will the old codes "translated" somehow as in the alpha)?
I like the new "sleep", "work" handling and the way buildings and upgrades are handled now.
When i enable "autoequip" in girl control the maid job seems to unequip all items that raise charisma (peasant dress, luck amulet, umbrella etc.), while the whore job even seems to unequip stiletto shoes (the red ones).

Bugs:
It seems now the threat of the scary shack never increases. I have warrior quarters (but work as manager, maybe this reduces threat too now?), a working cleaner and a prostitute there. Sign is up and customers are there, too. Still 0% threat shown.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 03:32:47 AM by grishnak »

nemojason

« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2018, 04:23:03 AM »

My poor Erza xd

With this pb and because i don t agree with tags of some girls (Erza healler???  ::) it isn't correspond to the real character :D ), i have idea to create my pack of girl ... so can u create a tutorial for explain that please

https://www.pinkpetal.org/index.php?topic=3684.0
https://www.pinkpetal.org/index.php?topic=3533.0

Do this guide still work for girlpack in this new version of game?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2018, 07:19:42 AM »
Hi, i try to Hire Konan but always she said : "No.Don't Want to" The bar at right is full, i give her 1500 gold she said that i love me but always said No NO and NOOO  :'( :D . How hire works in fact? I forgot to say i have Erza (slave) and Hinata (free).... And I upgraded the House Scary Shack

If MC is "shit" in terms of stats and level and she's not, it's touch... we'll try to come up with better responses as to why she refuses in the future.

Mainly some feedback:
Some chars seem to get gold from arena fights, while others don't. Is this intended?
The profile pic appearance does not seem to change with clothing or mood, even i saw tag options for it. Is this intended, bugged or not implemented yet?
Is it already possible to add girlpacks (with the new tag codes or will the old codes "translated" somehow as in the alpha)?
I like the new "sleep", "work" handling and the way buildings and upgrades are handled now.
When i enable "autoequip" in girl control the maid job seems to unequip all items that raise charisma (peasant dress, luck amulet, umbrella etc.), while the whore job even seems to unequip stiletto shoes (the red ones).

Bugs:
It seems now the threat of the scary shack never increases. I have warrior quarters (but work as manager, maybe this reduces threat too now?), a working cleaner and a prostitute there. Sign is up and customers are there, too. Still 0% threat shown.

Depends on chars. Maybe you're fighting someone way below your level?

Pics are conditioned, clothing state has not yet been implemented and not considered a priority. Mood should work, it does in a number of cases for sure.

No, we will not support packs from crazy, Dark recently cleared out all of the code. There is simply not enough data in them to translate and make it feel decent in the game, it will only get worse as we add more and more conditions for image choice. We could pull it off in Alpha but it feels completely wrong in Beta.

Noted, we'll take a look at the items.
Like what we're doing?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
Like what we're doing?