devolution

Author Topic: Active Girls List(Last Updated: 08/05/11)  (Read 88202 times)

Offline Lafate

Re: Active Girls List(Last Updated: 03/31/11)
« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2011, 04:16:13 AM »
alright so... new computer is up and running give me about a day to redownload and set up everything.... then another to get everything updated

Offline RyRain

« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2011, 05:11:57 AM »
Apparently the Naruto set can cause a crash. After naming my first brothel the game kept crashing and I couldn't figure out why. I started eliminating character packs and it stopped crashing after I removed the Naruto pack. Restored everything else, fine. Added Naruto back in, crashed again. Apparently there's something in there that's making the compiler piss itself.

Offline Mak

• Donator
  • PETA=People Eating Tasty Animals
« Reply #47 on: April 16, 2011, 10:45:01 PM »
Apparently the Naruto set can cause a crash. After naming my first brothel the game kept crashing and I couldn't figure out why. I started eliminating character packs and it stopped crashing after I removed the Naruto pack. Restored everything else, fine. Added Naruto back in, crashed again. Apparently there's something in there that's making the compiler piss itself.

There were some known problems with pics in the tenten and temari packs, try removing just those two, and if it works check through them for corrupted pics. The naruto pack on my page doesn't have any issues but you'll lose some pics if you'd rather a quick fix.
There's a place for all the planet's creatures, it's next to the mashed potatoes.

Offline crazy

« Reply #48 on: April 17, 2011, 12:52:52 AM »

There were some known problems with pics in the tenten and temari packs, try removing just those two, and if it works check through them for corrupted pics. The naruto pack on my page doesn't have any issues but you'll lose some pics if you'd rather a quick fix.

I don't think pics can make the game crash.  Usually if a pack is causing a crash its cause there is a space at the end of the name of a girl in the .girlsx file thats what i would check.

Offline Mak

• Donator
  • PETA=People Eating Tasty Animals
« Reply #49 on: April 17, 2011, 01:46:35 AM »
I don't think pics can make the game crash.  Usually if a pack is causing a crash its cause there is a space at the end of the name of a girl in the .girlsx file thats what i would check.

I've had it crash from trying to pull up a corrupted pic file. I've also had it freeze when trying to use an unsupported file type. It's a pain, but I run all my pics through a program to check them now before adding them to the game. Have seen very few corrupted, but I come across a lot of pics that are the wrong file type, and even more that were renamed to .jpg but not actually changed to a .jpg file.
There's a place for all the planet's creatures, it's next to the mashed potatoes.

Offline Jojose

« Reply #50 on: April 17, 2011, 10:42:03 PM »
I think I figured out the problem with the Naruto Pack, it is "Tenten" and "Temari" more specifically, it is that there is a duplicate of a .ani file and it has no images for it and that's what made the game crash,

at least for me that was the problem.

If you Remove the duplicated .ani files it should work afterwards.

Offline CrossChar

« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2011, 08:49:22 AM »
congratulations, you got me to finally register to point out a small problem:

the Ah, My Goddess! link contains a second upload of the After file, despite being in a different place.   (so, it's not a duplicate link, but a duplicate upload)

mildly annoying when they're the ones i wanted most :D

very useful list though. good work :)

Offline THE FUTURE

« Reply #52 on: April 19, 2011, 02:27:43 PM »
Kaleido Star has the same problem as AMG.
This is the last week of bug fixes. Barring anything catastrophic, development of a "sequel" to WM EX begins next week. If there is a major bug that hasn't been addressed, say so now or you're going to have to wait quite a long time for it to be fixed.

Offline Lafate

Re: Active Girls List(Last Updated: 04/20/11)
« Reply #53 on: April 20, 2011, 08:38:18 PM »
vocaloid and battlevixen packs updated
warcraft and starcraft packs added

Offline Lafate

« Reply #54 on: April 21, 2011, 04:49:35 AM »
link that have been reported broken and im deleting the offending pics in the naruto packs temari and tenten

Offline Lafate

Re: Active Girls List(Last Updated: 04/21/11)
« Reply #55 on: April 21, 2011, 06:20:52 AM »

Infinite Stratos Added
Sengoku Rance Added
Steel Angel Kurumi Added
Tekken Updated
Super Robot Wars Updated
Final Fantasy Updated
King of Fighters Updated
Yu Yu Hakusho Added
Valkyria Updated
Gundam Updated

Girl Makers adder
THE FUTURE

I believe that now everything is in order

Offline Lafate

« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2011, 07:07:37 PM »
The Alpacalypse added to the devs list

Offline Barinthus

« Reply #57 on: May 06, 2011, 10:48:20 PM »
Hey folks - terrific resources and kudos to those who made this possible.

I just wanted to let you guys know that the link for Futurama rar file doesn't seem to be working.

Offline Lafate

« Reply #58 on: May 07, 2011, 09:39:18 AM »
Hey folks - terrific resources and kudos to those who made this possible.

I just wanted to let you guys know that the link for Futurama rar file doesn't seem to be working.

Thank you for the report this has been fixed

Offline Barinthus

Re: Active Girls List(Last Updated: 05/07/11)
« Reply #59 on: May 07, 2011, 11:39:42 AM »
Awesome, thanks!

WM is a terrific game and I read about how devs have their attention somewhere else.  Too bad, I'd love to see this game to become more refined.