Author Topic: New game! Try it out!  (Read 53794 times)

Offline endospore

Re: New game! Try it out!
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2013, 05:32:50 PM »
A bunny brothel? Does that mean that we'll be able to rent Cream's body for money? I'd love that.

Nice update overall, keep it up!

Thanks, and that's certainly the plan. I know I can do it, but balancing it will be tough.

And TF, I fixed all the bugs you mentioned, but it takes about a half hour to upload a new release, so I won't re-up until I add a few more things.

Edit: And I can't remember if I mentioned this or not, but feel free to spread this around as much of the internet as you can!

Offline Morkar

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2013, 09:36:50 PM »
Great game I loved continuously waiting to see how just a couple of notes

1 sword if you can equip is a useless item the protagonist should be able to use any weapon

2 your partner should be able to have the option basic attack even if not everything depends on the protagonist fighting

3 if off flirtation provides objects

the violation should have a reward equal eg get special items or have them become your slaves raped for use when you want

4 you should implement the rest in all beds for when the game progresses you'll be too far from home to go back to heal

so great job continuing

Offline endospore

« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2013, 11:05:29 AM »
Great game I loved continuously waiting to see how just a couple of notes

1 sword if you can equip is a useless item the protagonist should be able to use any weapon

2 your partner should be able to have the option basic attack even if not everything depends on the protagonist fighting

3 if off flirtation provides objects

the violation should have a reward equal eg get special items or have them become your slaves raped for use when you want

4 you should implement the rest in all beds for when the game progresses you'll be too far from home to go back to heal

so great job continuing

First to answer these points:
1: Protagonist should be able to equip most weapons, but if I missed one or put something in wrong somewhere, I'll update that soon.
2: There will be an item to allow partners to attack found in a very early optional dungeon and there will be partners that know how to attack (Rangiku, for one)
3: Not sure what you're trying to say here...
4: Don't worry, inns will be readily available later on, and I've also added a 'tent' item that works like an inn in the field.

Second: General progress update.
Slow going with work, but I am making headway. Cat village is about a third of the way done and is more of a puzzle type area than a dungeon.

I've decided that Sawyer won't be a partner, but instead will be a recurring NPC a bit like an Ada Wong type character. This is partly because there aren't too many pictures of her and partly because I don't want the party too big since I decided to add an actually plot relevant character. That's right, there's an actual plot here!

The cat village will also be a small scale test for the morality system. How you tackle the quests there will decide the ending to the cat village chapter, and if it works well and is well received, that will be extended throughout the entire game. Don't worry, I hate big red buttons labelled 'good ending' and 'bad ending' as much as you, so I'm trying to make it as subtle as possible while still actually being noticeable as to which ending you got and why. Hopefully, you won't be scratching your head as to why you got whichever ending you did!

Offline GonDra

« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2013, 12:46:14 PM »
1: Protagonist should be able to equip most weapons, but if I missed one or put something in wrong somewhere, I'll update that soon.
I think the sword you can get in the heroes mothers room can't be equipped by the hero.

3: Not sure what you're trying to say here...
I think what he meant that since flirtation provides a bonus, rape should too, he probably overlooked that he gets an item for winning the fight though.
Personally I would like to have different events for each option. (only checked one of the traders in first town by saving before her but you get the same scene with different intros which feels a bit cheap.)

The cat village will also be a small scale test for the morality system. How you tackle the quests there will decide the ending to the cat village chapter, and if it works well and is well received, that will be extended throughout the entire game. Don't worry, I hate big red buttons labelled 'good ending' and 'bad ending' as much as you, so I'm trying to make it as subtle as possible while still actually being noticeable as to which ending you got and why. Hopefully, you won't be scratching your head as to why you got whichever ending you did!
Heh, sounds interesting. Always interesting to see how this sort of thing is handled.

Offline Morkar

« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2013, 03:24:52 PM »
Thanks Goonbra for explain point 3 for me sorry my poor english

morality system I am very interested

I hope to see something soon

About the companions I propose an idea

you could focus on a few principal partners to about 10  at most as Hinata

and then create others that do not help in the fight itself but you can recruit by force or romance and can provide passive bonuses as more defense or more critical percentage

not to mention being able to have sex with them along via romance or of slavery

one last question for when the next update will be available?

Offline endospore

« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2013, 12:38:48 AM »
Personally I would like to have different events for each option. (only checked one of the traders in first town by saving before her but you get the same scene with different intros which feels a bit cheap.)

Fair enough. I thought this way was better so content wouldn't be locked forever, essentially forcing you to play through the game twice to get all those little side scenes. I didn't want something non-gameplay related to influence how you play, but if enough people agree with you, it's a pretty simple matter to add in a couple new scenes later on.

Offline Dakushna

« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2013, 05:55:13 AM »
Pretty funny game but I would have liked to see Tsunade in stead of Hinata :-\

Offline Morkar

« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2013, 11:39:57 AM »
better yet because they both like pj "main" and somewhere in the game can do a threesome with them?

Offline Action89

« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2013, 09:47:57 PM »
Just wondering if there is going to be another update soon? :-\

Offline merctime

« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2013, 05:53:31 PM »
This looks cool, think I'll try it out.  Thanks!

Offline XxSkyexX

« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2013, 03:39:53 AM »
I was sold the moment you said ArTonelico. //downloads

Offline Morkar

« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2013, 01:06:45 PM »
Any News from the game ?

Offline KaiSakurai

« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2013, 08:02:26 AM »
nothing heard of the thread opener since september 19th
its the last time he was on too
so seems dead

Offline user

« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2014, 09:52:55 AM »
Fantastic Job! I Love this game so far! I am a developer who diddles around with RPG Maker a little for fun. I was wondering if you would be willing in sharing your rpg maker project so I can see how you did somethings and play around with it. Of course if I think I add anything that I think might be worth putting into the game I'll give it to you and you can decide if you want to add it or not.

Offline escout

« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2014, 01:26:02 AM »
 8) 8) :'( It's over? NOooooo. But really loved it, great work.