PyTFall > PyTFall: General information

General Discussion

<< < (2/1973) > >>

DarkTl:
Of course, there're cute enemies as well. But you don't expect to meet only naked girls in Dark Deep Dungeon of Undead  :)

All enemies are here.
Here some weapons, potions and accessorizes. Game mechanics mostly doesn't use armor, I'll look for it somewhere else.

And I'm not sure what do you mean by advertisement pictures. Girls give brothel's leaflets to people on streets?

GonDra:
If you can give me examples (aka a dummy Trait or two) I will try my hand at it.
I have mostly forgotten how SimBr 1x was and played so I will look that up later, before thinking about meeting scripts - also do you already have a collection of pictures for your girls, if so it would help to have a list of names and (if you want them to act accordingly) the series/manga.

I won't promise anything, but it will try to write something.

Xela:

--- Quote from: DarkTl on December 28, 2012, 11:43:58 AM ---Of course, there're cute enemies as well. But you don't expect to meet only naked girls in Dark Deep Dungeon of Undead  :)

All enemies are here.
Here some weapons, potions and accessorizes. Game mechanics mostly doesn't use armor, I'll look for it somewhere else.

--- End quote ---

Ok, couple of decent enemies there! Also I think there is a form of white energy effect that could be useful as extra spell.

--- Quote from: DarkTl on December 28, 2012, 11:43:58 AM ---And I'm not sure what do you mean by advertisement pictures. Girls give brothel's leaflets to people on streets?

--- End quote ---

LoL

That would be hard to find :) Maybe some just some nice looking girls talking to the crowd or giving out any sort of leaflets. I tried but gave up on it...

hewhocumsbynight:

--- Quote from: Xela on December 28, 2012, 06:29:26 AM ---I could really use a couple of people to help me out with texts for PyTFall. If you don't like writing but like hunting for pics and/or making packs, some help is needed in those areas as well.

Let me know if you're interested.

--- End quote ---

Hey, I know I kinda bailed on you before, but RL interfered in the form of finals and family.  I apologize for my sudden exit, but, if you want, I can help you with writing.  I'm not the best writer, but I'm not the worst either.  So, I'd be interested.

DarkTl:

--- Quote from: Xela on December 28, 2012, 12:37:12 PM ---Maybe some just some nice looking girls talking to the crowd or giving out any sort of leaflets. I tried but gave up on it...

--- End quote ---
I'll do my best.

Btw, it seems that Alchemy Meister uses mpeg files in combat, like this one. If you can and want to use them too, I'll upload 'em.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version