PyTFall > PyTFall: General information

Alpha: Discussion thread ==>

(1/37) > >>

Xela:

--- Quote from: Longherin on March 27, 2014, 12:47:45 PM ---I second the notion of having a specific alpha release feedback thread. or third, or...

--- End quote ---

Done.

--- Quote from: Longherin on March 27, 2014, 12:47:45 PM ---(Disclaimer: I'm not sure how much of the GUI is placeholder and how much is "intended", so...)
1. The town icons should be bigger, or somehow POP enough (or have just a square hit detection box). They're a little hard to see as they are now.

--- End quote ---

This seems to be the most reported issue so far.

--- Quote from: Longherin on March 27, 2014, 12:47:45 PM ---2. There should be an alternative to the X at the corner for returning to the previous page. Maybe the escape key? It feels like having to go to the corner to go back a window messes with the flow of the game.

--- End quote ---

How about a right mouse button? If I can get that to work (there was something that prevented me using that last time, don't really remember what.)

--- Quote from: Longherin on March 27, 2014, 12:47:45 PM ---3. The item window resizing with each option is, uh. A little irritating. Doubly so with the mouse-only browsing.
3a. The scroll bar. Good god the scroll bar.

--- End quote ---

Please be more specific, which item window?

Xela:

--- Quote from: Marquis on March 27, 2014, 10:54:00 AM ---yet the last weekly income (days 78-84) was >7,000. Is the income calculated actually Year-to-date?

--- End quote ---

Second bug the community has found!

Xela:
link

Quick fix for the taxes bug, you will also start all new games with 20000 gold with this file. I'll try to solve other reported issues tomorrow/this weekend. There are two files named like this in the game/library folder with extensions of .rpy, .rpyc. Delete them both to be absolutely safe and place this file into the folder.

bondrus:
Not rly a bug, but... how can i train MC? Trying to go in arena fights but it says "go train", and i dont see where i can do it expt witch for not rly small gold. Is there any way in alpha? Bcoz for grilz there is schools but not for mc.

P.S. got some bug to report now... on arena outside did "work" 1 time then quick save, then got a bug - work do on its own (i mean i didnt click at button) shows me gold income and then i got main menu screen. And after i load QS i got this again and again. :'( After reloading game its repeat itself. Got QS attached if it helps.

Xela:

--- Quote from: bondrus on March 27, 2014, 03:51:29 PM ---Not rly a bug, but... how can i train MC? Trying to go in arena fights but it says "go train", and i dont see where i can do it expt witch for not rly small gold. Is there any way in alpha? Bcoz for grilz there is schools but not for mc.

--- End quote ---

Training for MC is really expensive, Xeona (Arena girl), Abby (The witch) and Aine (Leprechaun girl in the park) will train a number of stats for you but it will cost you. Working in the arena might train battle stats and working in SM might train sex/charisma.

Interactions with girls also have a chance to increase MCs stats. Training with NPCs can be automated but you'll really need to be deep into the game to have enough money for daily auto-training with NPCs and should have the above fix installed at the very least.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version