devolution

Author Topic: Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod .06 is out now  (Read 1030140 times)

Offline crazy

Re: Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod .06 is out now
« Reply #1395 on: October 21, 2015, 12:12:47 PM »
Wow, bsin, this is incredible work! Thanks for writing this, and I definitely just learned a lot about how to write in a way that can be coded by reading it.
Seriously, awesome stuff.
Just looked at it myself it really is quite impressive what he did with it.

Offline jonwich

« Reply #1396 on: October 21, 2015, 01:12:52 PM »
Really excellent work indeed! I've wanted to eventually revamp the text for your harem, and you did an awesome job mate!

Offline Hanzo

« Reply #1397 on: October 21, 2015, 08:37:49 PM »
That was impressive.

I hate to be that guy but maybe some permanent libido gains should be temporal?

Offline bsin

« Reply #1398 on: October 21, 2015, 10:02:35 PM »
glad people like it
libido gains should be temporal
i thought they were - will have another look later. Or I'm happy if someone (crazy? joey?) balances stat increases before adding this in.

Quick update attached:-
bug fix: fixed an accidentally left-in code path where a slave could refuse job (this doesn't work because they still show up in the group for everyone else). closed path.
bug fix: a few typos/missing punctuation/whatever
Added: couple more trait based options

Offline teitogun

• Will you be my slave?
« Reply #1399 on: October 21, 2015, 10:18:22 PM »
I hate to ask an incredibly idiotic question, but what am I supposed to do with the cpp file to see the changes listed in game? I'm very interested in trying out this new script but I have no clue about  WM modding.  :'(

Offline crazy

« Reply #1400 on: October 21, 2015, 11:27:31 PM »
.cpp is used when building the game so unless u can build the game then u will just have to wait for the next update sorry.

Offline Hanzo

« Reply #1401 on: October 22, 2015, 06:07:08 PM »
libido gains should be temporal

i thought they were - will have another look later. Or I'm happy if someone (crazy? joey?) balances stat increases before adding this in.

Now they are (I hope...). I left checking the stat increases to someone else, but at first sight they seem fine to me.

Offline bsin

« Reply #1402 on: October 22, 2015, 07:08:52 PM »
Quote from: Hanzo
Now they are (I hope...).
Amazing! Thanks for that.

quite lucky didn't step on anyone's toes here. I just DLed the repo and started hacking away and didnt even think to look see what people working on here and all the new ideas people bringing in
totally looking forward to the next release. looking at the repo, looks like crazy's been working like, um... crazy... on some real awesome stuff coming in

if anything I can do to help, or anything I can work on, just say and i'll try

still kinda trying to figure out if i can make a new easier-to-use script system with my weak-ass coding skill. the current script system is damn good, but just buggy enough to make it really painful to make complex 'living' scripts. and the game needs more of this. that said, I'm really impressed with the scripts people have added lately - esp the massively expanded girl interactions

Amazing work people!

Offline crazy

« Reply #1403 on: October 22, 2015, 07:40:45 PM »
quite lucky didn't step on anyone's toes here. I just DLed the repo and started hacking away and didnt even think to look see what people working on here and all the new ideas people bringing in
Im normally all over the place on what I code but feel free to ask if ever in doubt.
totally looking forward to the next release. looking at the repo, looks like crazy's been working like, um... crazy... on some real awesome stuff coming in
Next release will be a bigger one it seems.  Many people have sent in updates for it.  Been pretty great having so many people working on the mod.
if anything I can do to help, or anything I can work on, just say and i'll try
Always work to do.  I tend to just let people work on what they want.  But if ur worried about working on something someone else is just let me know and we can come up with something.  Might have to start saying what we are working on if its a major overhaul of a job or something not just small tweaks.
still kinda trying to figure out if i can make a new easier-to-use script system with my weak-ass coding skill. the current script system is damn good, but just buggy enough to make it really painful to make complex 'living' scripts. and the game needs more of this. that said, I'm really impressed with the scripts people have added lately - esp the massively expanded girl interactions
Scripts would be awesome but Im with u its a hard one to do.

Amazing work people!
I agree lots of good work been done by so many right now.  Good time to be a fan of this game.

Offline Baal

« Reply #1404 on: October 22, 2015, 08:25:01 PM »
Glad I finally played the game when I did, it's great to see more jobs, more dialogue, more choices, more themes, and I'm also glad that people still make girls for the game, got a bit worried after Lurker left. Hope for more contributors and more changes in the future.

Offline Hanzo

« Reply #1405 on: October 23, 2015, 06:46:15 PM »
It seems a few small issues were present not only in the brothel matron job but in all matron jobs. Here are the fixed versions.

Offline bsin

« Reply #1406 on: October 28, 2015, 11:22:45 PM »
Hi
Another add. Spotted "WorkMilk" - the cow-girl-milked job - had some not yet implemented code. Have implemented this with balancing, testing and added randomness based on traits and stats.

New:
+ Now calculates volume of milk produced based on factors, and pays out according to volume - better pay variation.
+ Suitability affects output and experience (now unsuitable girls generate a pittance and will hate this, while the right girls are a merry cash cow!)
+ working milkers randomly assigned to work each girl
+ Choice of milker can affect experience, output
+ Girl traits affect value of milk
+ ...

Offline crazy

« Reply #1407 on: October 29, 2015, 12:53:15 AM »
Hi
Another add. Spotted "WorkMilk" - the cow-girl-milked job - had some not yet implemented code. Have implemented this with balancing, testing and added randomness based on traits and stats.
Cool that needed done thanks.  Keep up the good work.

Offline Hanzo

« Reply #1408 on: October 30, 2015, 07:07:24 AM »
Hi

Cool, is it possible to have the event where the player has sex with the girl in a separate message with a matching image?

Offline crazy

« Reply #1409 on: November 02, 2015, 11:26:58 PM »
Cool, is it possible to have the event where the player has sex with the girl in a separate message with a matching image?
Yeah that can be done.