devolution

Poll

If you are reporting a bug, follow these steps to assist us in finding the cause of your bug

1. Delete the "gamelog.txt" file from your game folder to clear it.
2. Run the game as you normally would until it crashes.
3. Create a zip file with your savegame and your "gamelog.txt" files.
4. Post your bug report with details of how and when you get the crash.
5. Attach the zip file to your report.

Author Topic: Crazy and PP's mod bug thread  (Read 619236 times)

Offline Uriel

Re: Crazy and PP's mod bug thread
« Reply #360 on: July 22, 2014, 01:22:48 PM »
All kinds of enchanted items, consumables that heal injures, breast enlarging stuff...
Restoring hymen is definitely not a big problem for those crossgate perverts.

Offline madmonkskillz

« Reply #361 on: July 22, 2014, 07:45:40 PM »
maybe program it so that you can't have MILF and Virgin, but instead, make a new trait called, I don't know, "Restored Hymen?"

Offline 0nymous

• Date eam in verpa.
« Reply #362 on: July 23, 2014, 05:24:36 AM »
I think this calls for a discussion whether virginity is a state of the mind or a state of the hymen.

Offline Yukinohki

« Reply #363 on: July 23, 2014, 05:48:32 AM »
A girl loses virginity if she had vaginal sex for the first time.
I don't think this one (sometimes really short) event can change a state of mind so much.
So in my opinion, it's just the hymen, which may bleed while having sex and which may bring a small amount of additional money,
nothing more.

I myself only care about that for roleplaying reasons, the group of warrior virgins fighting for glory in the arena and such stuff.
A clinical restored hymen is perfectly fine for that if the girl i wanted for my warriorgroup isn't a virgin anymore.

But the reason why this is in this thread was the question, is it a bug or not and it isn't
so maybe it's not the right thread for that.

Offline madmonkskillz

« Reply #364 on: July 24, 2014, 12:48:35 AM »
I do find it weird that when my gang kidnaps the wife and daughters of a man who can't pay, there's a 30+ year old milf of 2 daughters who is still a virgin. Or is that why he can't pay? Because his wife used all his money to restore her hymen?

Offline Cajun

« Reply #365 on: July 24, 2014, 04:32:07 PM »
Wow, I didnt mean to stir up a mess. I like the idea of "restored hymen". I was just pointing out that it seemed like a contradiction since there are no mystical births anywhere in the game. Milf by definition has had sex and virgin by definition has not.

Offline torrentsearcher

« Reply #366 on: July 25, 2014, 07:45:46 PM »
first off there seems to be a problem with the movie settings... i don´t get paid for the "hard" work the girls do there. as the studio is more or less a better hunting / breeding ground that´s not so much of a problem. but while looking at the girls there i noticed one thing: there´s a job called "fluffer" - if there is ONE girl in this game whose oral sex skill should go skyrocket to 110% it should be this gal. alas: it doesn´t. no matter how long she does that job, not a single percent improvement. bug, or just a slight oversight in the old code? nothing gamebreaking, so no need to hurry with a fix. =)

Offline aevojoey

• Thats ok, I'm used to disappointment.
« Reply #367 on: July 26, 2014, 02:28:09 AM »
first off there seems to be a problem with the movie settings... i don´t get paid for the "hard" work the girls do there.
You need to click the "Create Movie" button and choose the scenes to add to the movie.
Currently in .05 you can only make 1 movie with the scenes that are available.
In .06 I plan to add multiple movies and other improvements to the studio.

but while looking at the girls there i noticed one thing: there´s a job called "fluffer" - if there is ONE girl in this game whose oral sex skill should go skyrocket to 110% it should be this gal. alas: it doesn´t. no matter how long she does that job, not a single percent improvement. bug, or just a slight oversight in the old code? nothing gamebreaking, so no need to hurry with a fix. =)
Big oversight.
Oral, hand job, titty sex and lesbian should all have a chance to increase with different texts for each.
Someone please write the text and it will get added.
If the fluffer's libido is too high, she may go too far and make the guy no longer ready to perform, reducing scene quality.
     "Please tell me we got that on video.  >:( "
Fixing the game is a better game than actually playing it.
Get the Current Version <|> Discuss the Game <|> Report a bug

Offline Uriel

« Reply #368 on: July 26, 2014, 07:09:22 AM »
Thanks for updating the game.
in .05s.05:
Girls keep unassigning. I think this happens after they give birth.
Could you please fix the positions in the lists yet again? It cycled between being fixed/broken for a long time, and stoped at broken.
What i mean is when you sell/transfer/use an item in the shop, the position in the item list resets everytime. Same thing happens in all the lists.

Offline Hanzo

« Reply #369 on: August 02, 2014, 06:52:29 PM »
When you take away an item a girl likes she loses only some happiness, but when you give it to her she gets several other stat bonuses (most notably a +1 to Obedience). This means it's possible to max Obedience by buying a cheap item she likes (like a dagger), and pass it multiple times between the player and the girl.

Something similar happens with several traits (if I remember correctly, Small Boobs, Nerd, all the traits that increase/decrease enjoyment cause this, and probably more). With an item that grants one of those traits it's possible to max stats by repeatedly equipping and unequipping the item.
However I've read that the Core Traits file is going to be converted to XML, if that means the stats changes traits provide will be included in the Core Traits XML (like the item XMLs) then fixing this now is not worth it.

Is it possible for Infinite="true" items to appear only once in the shop? It's annoying when stuff like bauble necklace shows up 4-5 times.

Offline aevojoey

• Thats ok, I'm used to disappointment.
« Reply #370 on: August 02, 2014, 07:34:09 PM »
When you take away an item a girl likes she loses only some happiness, but when you give it to her she gets several other stat bonuses (most notably a +1 to Obedience). This means it's possible to max Obedience by buying a cheap item she likes (like a dagger), and pass it multiple times between the player and the girl.

Something similar happens with several traits (if I remember correctly, Small Boobs, Nerd, all the traits that increase/decrease enjoyment cause this, and probably more). With an item that grants one of those traits it's possible to max stats by repeatedly equipping and unequipping the item.
However I've read that the Core Traits file is going to be converted to XML, if that means the stats changes traits provide will be included in the Core Traits XML (like the item XMLs) then fixing this now is not worth it.
This is a bug I have looked at but something bigger came up before I could fix it.
I will look at it again when I get to items.

Is it possible for Infinite="true" items to appear only once in the shop? It's annoying when stuff like bauble necklace shows up 4-5 times.
The game is supposed to check Infinite="true" when creating the list of items and not add the item again.
However, if you have multiple itemsx files with the same item name, it will see them as separate items.
I will check this also when I get to items.
Fixing the game is a better game than actually playing it.
Get the Current Version <|> Discuss the Game <|> Report a bug

Offline Yukinohki

« Reply #371 on: August 03, 2014, 02:38:10 PM »
I made a testgame for a new created girlpack.
One of the girld should be a unique daughter.
I increased the pregancychange and reduced the pregnancy and adulthood times to a few weeks
and started "massproducing" daughters.
I never got the unique daughter to appear,
only randomgirls (about 20 daughters).
The girlx file is attached to this post, the first girl in it (Alice) is the destined daughter.
The girlsx was created with the WMEdit.8.04. Gameversion is 05s.05

Shouldn't unique daughters have priority over randomgirls if the randomgirls don't have the Daughter Status?
Am i just terribly unlucky, is there a bug in the girlsx file or is something else not working?

Offline TitanSon

« Reply #372 on: August 03, 2014, 08:21:29 PM »
as i think have read here anywhere .... the personal daughter-girlx-files will be implemented in .06 .... if im not wrong with my memories

Offline Hanzo

« Reply #373 on: August 04, 2014, 04:04:16 AM »
This is a bug I have looked at but something bigger came up before I could fix it.
I will look at it again when I get to items.
If it's of any help, I've found it in the source code.

Offline Dr_Poke

« Reply #374 on: August 08, 2014, 05:47:51 AM »
I've been wondering, what's with the start time?  If you have a lot of girl packs added in, the time builds up so quickly.  Sometimes, the game crashes before you get the girls in....