devolution

Author Topic: Pregnancy  (Read 10307 times)

Offline fraxtion

Re: Pregnancy
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2010, 02:03:39 PM »

Anyway, I believe there are lots of natural abortificants that were known in ancient times.
Well, we speaking about different time of fetus development. Natural and chemical could be used in first 12 weeks. All others - only brute force.
(!!) Edited:

Speaking of drug latent usage period! I told its impossible wit slaver.
Pregnant hooker ho is pregnant and do not want to tell it her pimp - it's very common. If she obeys and trust Player - she will tell this to player.
If not, Player will see status Pregnant only when it's too obvious (big belly)
And I believe, pregnant should be very unprofitable for the last (2 month.... hm...) 4 weeks of pregnancy and 2-3 weeks - after. Like "maternity leave" )

That is twisted and evil and I like it very much XD
Hell yeah!
For this cases, best item would be Aging oil )) (Opposite to lolification or anti-aging stuff). This will decrease insemination/pregnancy period for 20 weeks, and 1-2 bottle will help to gain "your daughter" in 30-15 weeks accordingly ))
I bet Saruman play hentai games with cross breeding elven sluts )
If you implement feature of fast aging and primitive [CROSSBREEDING], you could create PERSONAL player gang full of Uruk-hai-like-creature. The strongest gang.
All you need is 15 whores pregnant in dungeons...
I believe, you'll change gang balance to more expensive ways, so it'll became hard to collect more than 2-3 gangs (cuz right now you can keep all gangs with only one first brothel with 10-15 hookers. It's IMBA, and you now it). So this artificially bred gang would be very helpful, with all parameters >60% ) They can't recruiting, tha only way to collect 'em - breeding with magic. (If you change imba with too easy exp gaining for gangs, and slow their training, you could make uruk-hai gang the best, most balanced and fast gaining gang) But only one squad.
For primitive cross-breeding, you need just add special items of choosing child sex - girl or boy. Status "your son". Add some magical components. And maybe some conditions, like girl should have combat skills or something.

Also.
Change pregnancy statuses from "who impregnate" the girl, to "what is fetus".
In this case every girl will be just "Pregnant" first 10 weeks. Or this period could be latent from Player.
After 10 weeks, Pregnant status adds Inseminated  - thats mean fetus is beast.

"Your Son or Daughter"
"Analog-Uruk-hai" - for breeding... well... its still developing in my mind... maybe, "your son" gang will be very strong gang, but uruk-hai will be bred from some special creatures...? And gain status "the strongest gang"... or something...
"Just Boy or Girl"
And "Freak, or Abomination, or even Unknown Dangerous creature". This status makes sense to use Items of Purifications or Abortions. If you add some Bad and Very Bad events or even Bad Endings with born Abominations, players will be motivated to use abortions!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 02:29:01 PM by fraxtion »

Offline d31r3x

• Town Wards Martyr.
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2010, 06:04:08 AM »
Muahahaha. You're perversely creative.  :D

I like the idea of breeding my own personal praetorian guard just getting poor girls pregnant, then greatly accelerating gestation with drugs and / or magic, and -maybe- raising the child on Conan's Wheel (Conan, at the begining of the movie, after the raid) or fighting for his life on gladiator's Arena.

Offline Lorde

• Accepting requests for girl expansion packs.
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2010, 10:49:17 AM »
At first I didn't like this idea. Thought it would be to much work.  But then I thought of using the Alexandra sisters to breed an army of Greek warriors similar to something out of 300...

I suddenly like this idea very very much.
Current Girl Work Schedule            
* Revy  (Black Lagoon)
* Stab at The series He is my Master
* Run Elsie Jewelria and Yuuki Rito (To Love Ru)
* Yukari Takeba (Persona 3)
* Work on the Code Geass girls