Author Topic: Suggestion: Add 'Blow job' as a category of image  (Read 3896 times)

Offline Anon21

Suggestion: Add 'Blow job' as a category of image
« on: July 15, 2011, 07:30:31 AM »
It's a type of interaction you can have, so why not have a separate image category for it?
That way if we start displaying images to go with interaction events they will be ready to go.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
Re: Suggestion: Add 'Blow job' as a category of image
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2011, 11:05:14 AM »
Development is frozen but this is one of the first things I would wanna see alongside with a possible "Custom" image categories. There are some amazing pictures for certain shows that could possibly greatly improve the categories. For example Categories that would appear only if you had two or three girls from the same show in one brothel (backed with pics).
Like what we're doing?

Offline Cloud_firaga

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2011, 12:43:21 AM »
I agree with this

I this It's be awesome to have this category of image in gallery and to have it show up

especially when you ask/force the girls to do things

how's that code going btw

Offline sgb

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2011, 07:22:45 PM »
This would likely be more useful if the unused jobs get a modded to do something.  There would be some extra possibilites for image categories then for the stipper and bar sex jobs.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2011, 05:55:26 PM »
That would require a lot of remods in the packs so we need to discuss all possible category addons before you make the change. Also it would be pretty confusing if official game development is revived and they will not add the categories.

Did you figure out a way to display pics on events? There had been many requests for that?
Like what we're doing?