devolution

Author Topic: "more details"  (Read 9898 times)

Offline djwhite1984

Re: "more details"
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2011, 12:57:46 PM »
Nice to see new people register on the boards to talk about the game, but not in 2.5 year old threads, lol.
Hey! I use the Search button  :D
And there's a topic about this, so why open a new one ?

Offline Mak

• Donator
  • PETA=People Eating Tasty Animals
Re: "more details"
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2011, 06:27:29 PM »
In djwhite1984's defense, I understand why he raised the dead from the graveyard, I feel like an ass when I get "read the posts, it's already there!"

trex didn't elaborate though, so I'll do the pointing for him since many of his posts have helped me. I've posted more but he's been around longer. The majority of posts in this thread were from the dev team while the game was still being readily worked on. (I'm assuming) most if any of the work that will be added to this game will most likely be bug fixes and maybe some game balancing. Also, instructions for how to change text colour etc. are already mentioned somewhere and we can do it ourselves if we like and add our mod in the User's mods section.

I wanted to do it myself for the current version but had some trouble figuring it out myself. It's most likely a lack of knowledge, patience, or study on my part. As trex said though, this is basically dead because you can add that yourself; though, I'm still trying to figure out the numbers for colours lol.
There's a place for all the planet's creatures, it's next to the mashed potatoes.