devolution

Author Topic: When Protagonists Attack!!  (Read 2991 times)

Offline MOG

When Protagonists Attack!!
« on: December 05, 2010, 06:05:32 AM »
An idea that has been lurking in my mind has recently fully formed. It asked a simple question.

"What the hell are the heroes doing while I hold love-interests, companions, and crew members in my brothel?" :o

It came to me that sometime during the game, the heroes of their various stories should attack (Hueco Mundo of Bleach or CP9 of One-piece style.)

This ties into what I believe will be one of the points of the new engine, something about customizing the Player Character somewhat.

Your fighting skill can determine if you win or lose.

If you are 'in' with the town, being the Town Hero, citizens will fight with you, if you are considered 'scum' they may fight against you.

Failing that, if you don't have the required number of gangs, or their skills is not high enough, you lose.

If you lose the Hero takes away all girls you own that are from his universe, (And may loot the place, as Heroes are wont to do.)

Of course, since they were dull enough to lose them in the first place, the girls will end up back on the market in awhile.

If you win, however, the Hero is at your mercy.

You could:

A. Kill him. Which would incur a loss of face with the town, and your evil disposition would become more apparent.

B. Let him leave. Which leaves him open for future assaults, but makes you seem like more of a good guy to the town.

C. Make a deal. He can see one of his girls once a week, and in exchange, trains your gang. ( 1 unpaid session per week +5 bonus to all gang stats)

D.  Make another deal. He get one of the girls from his universe. Period. She is gone forever. Instead, he now leads one of your gangs. (-1 girl, +20 bonus to all stats of one gang.)

So, how does it sound?

Offline Begferdeth

Re: When Protagonists Attack!!
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2010, 09:26:38 AM »
You could do this with another ability for the girls... instead of 'big boobs' or 'nymphomaniac', have 'badass boyfriend'. No idea how to code that sort of thing tho!

Offline iamnuff

Re: When Protagonists Attack!!
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2010, 07:36:23 AM »
a trait?

ha! give all the straw hat girls the trait "nakama"

this means every week you have a 2% chance of luffy coming to kick your ass.

it would have to be a diffrent trait for each group, so you dont get the wrong hero saving a girl he doesnt know.

naruto girls would have the trait "precious person" ect ect.

sounds pretty good.

every girlpack ever made would need a overhaul though.