devolution

Poll

If you are reporting a bug, follow these steps to assist us in finding the cause of your bug

1. Delete the "gamelog.txt" file from your game folder to clear it.
2. Run the game as you normally would until it crashes.
3. Create a zip file with your savegame and your "gamelog.txt" files.
4. Post your bug report with details of how and when you get the crash.
5. Attach the zip file to your report.

Author Topic: Crazy and PP's mod bug thread  (Read 619372 times)

Offline MMeer

• Monocle Kyubey
Re: Crazy and PP's mod bug thread
« Reply #810 on: March 24, 2015, 02:02:33 AM »
I don't think girls who come to work for you voluntarily should be counted as kidnapped. They came to you of their own free will after being talked to by your gangs. They were recruited, not kidnapped. That's what I think anyway.

Also, I noticed that when you have a girl set to "Personal Instruction" at your house and you instruct her to give you a handjob, it displays the 'sing' graphic. That one would be for Crazy I think.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 02:05:22 AM by MMeer »

Offline Yukinohki

« Reply #811 on: March 24, 2015, 06:30:41 PM »
The problem with this mission is, when your gangs are all very highly trained and they always succeed with convincing the girl
to come voluntarily.
Then the mission is quite hard to complete.
Maybe its best to count both and change the text of the mission to something like that
"get x girls from the street to work for you, by force or charm"

Another thing, i saw right now in my current game, don't know if i should call it a bug
If a girl has a meetscript, is there a way to stop the game from giving it to the player in another way?
i got a girl with an arena meetscript as bounty after an arenafight, so no script activation
and girls you get this way are also sometimes slaves but have their sliders (house percentage and accomodation) at their
original freegirl settings (because in the girlsx files, they are free)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 06:39:12 PM by Yukinohki »

Offline edgy98125

« Reply #812 on: March 24, 2015, 09:03:25 PM »
I agree with Yukinohki, relabel the mission to a more appropriate name and count both.

I have what is not necessarily a bug but is a bad game interaction IMHO.

When gangs are guarding it seems that the first gang set to guard will always be the one confronted by a rival.  So one of two things happens, if your first gang was guarding and moves to healing they get in a cycle of recruit, fight, recruit, fight, etc....

Or...  If you are attacked by two or three rivals on the same turn even with a maxed out gang and weapon, you lose that gang.

To me it does not seem realistic that either of these situations would occur.  I suppose it is possible that three rivals would all attack the same location at once, but this should be rare (since installing version 15 I have had this happen to 5 maxed out gangs in less than one year, I have not gone to 16 yet, and they were not maxed on strength but all other stats were at 100 or very close to).

The more gangs you have guarding the less chance this should happen, and I usually have 5 gangs on guard duty.

Offline blueravenarmy

« Reply #813 on: March 25, 2015, 07:31:24 PM »
I have noticed a few spelling errors in the turn summary for masseuse. It says my perfect massusse has been asked to perfume a more sensual massage. Just thought you should know.

Offline crazy

« Reply #814 on: March 25, 2015, 11:07:00 PM »
I don't think girls who come to work for you voluntarily should be counted as kidnapped. They came to you of their own free will after being talked to by your gangs. They were recruited, not kidnapped. That's what I think anyway.

Also, I noticed that when you have a girl set to "Personal Instruction" at your house and you instruct her to give you a handjob, it displays the 'sing' graphic. That one would be for Crazy I think.
Its fixed.  Foot was also messed up.  Will be in the next update I send

Offline Hazure

• I'll get there eventualy.
« Reply #815 on: March 25, 2015, 11:29:41 PM »
While your talking about the House Jobs.....I have only Normal and Bondage sex set as allowed at the house and I keep getting strip-o-grams.

Offline Pintero

« Reply #816 on: March 26, 2015, 01:30:06 PM »
Hey guys, the game window is too big for me. The bottom where you press "back" and "turn" is below my bottom bar. Like this:

http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo193/SargeMaximus/11_zpsu8cpjtjv.jpg

Offline edgy98125

« Reply #817 on: March 26, 2015, 05:47:21 PM »
Hey guys, the game window is too big for me. The bottom where you press "back" and "turn" is below my bottom bar. Like this:

http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo193/SargeMaximus/11_zpsu8cpjtjv.jpg

What resolution are you running for Windows.

You can open the editor, and set the game to a lower resolution or to full screen mode. 

The editor is in the WM Game directory, under Docs&Tools\Character & Item Editor.

You will need to edit the game resolution on the Config tab, the default is 800x600 which is really low resolution, so the full screen option is your best bet.

Offline Pintero

« Reply #818 on: March 27, 2015, 10:40:30 AM »
What resolution are you running for Windows.

You can open the editor, and set the game to a lower resolution or to full screen mode. 

The editor is in the WM Game directory, under Docs&Tools\Character & Item Editor.

You will need to edit the game resolution on the Config tab, the default is 800x600 which is really low resolution, so the full screen option is your best bet.

My screen res is 1366x768.

I tried to change config just now but WM editor is also cut off at the bottom so I can't save.

Right now the config says

Width: 1024 x 800
Height: 768 x 600

Offline TitanSon

« Reply #819 on: March 27, 2015, 10:44:19 AM »
open the config.xml in the main-directory ... there u can edit the scales too =)

Offline Pintero

« Reply #820 on: March 27, 2015, 12:31:39 PM »
open the config.xml in the main-directory ... there u can edit the scales too =)

Thanks, that worked. :)

Now, can I import my girls from previous versions or do they all have to be edited with new GIRLSX files?

Offline TitanSon

« Reply #821 on: March 27, 2015, 10:15:05 PM »
do it as you like .... normally ur game shouldnt be crashed by old girlsx-files ... if u dont wanna search the forum for new version of ur packs ... try it out ... if ur game crash ... u can delete them and search them then here xD

Offline Yukinohki

« Reply #822 on: April 11, 2015, 03:39:30 AM »
a small "bugreport" for some of the items

Dixie's Chaps: the description says "removes clumsy" but in the effect list, it gives clumsy instead

Magical Girl Staff: in the description, it should give fearless, but it doesn't
also, i think it should more likely be giving heroine instead of fearless, now that the new traits are in the game

Offline aevojoey

• Thats ok, I'm used to disappointment.
« Reply #823 on: April 11, 2015, 11:00:50 AM »
Dixie's Chaps: the description says "removes clumsy" but in the effect list, it gives clumsy instead
Magical Girl Staff: in the description, it should give fearless, but it doesn't
also, i think it should more likely be giving heroine instead of fearless, now that the new traits are in the game
I have updated these and added a few other things to them.
Fixing the game is a better game than actually playing it.
Get the Current Version <|> Discuss the Game <|> Report a bug

Offline Yukinohki

« Reply #824 on: April 12, 2015, 06:17:54 AM »
If your guarding gang is really strong (maybe combat value = 100 is the problem) every girl who tries to fight
when you throw her into the dungeon dies.
A torturer is assigned, but i think she dies before she gets into the dungeon,
so the torturers effect in saving prisoners life doesn't activate.

I don't think thats intended, now its a save/reload game until she submits
or not using a gang as guard while you do that and then hunt down the fleeing girl to
get her into the dungeon.

The gang has combat, magic, intelligence, agility and toughness at 100, charisma at 78 and strength at 84
The girls are at 100% health before their deaths.