Author Topic: Matrons  (Read 9997 times)

Offline fires_flair

Re: Matrons
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2009, 11:40:28 PM »
I would actually like to have a way to directly punish my girls, either through myself or the matron (preferable the matron, since I'm lazy) and I want the matron to do the things I'm too lazy to dom like hand out items (I veiw it, for the inventory 'matron', link of like shop or player, independant of who's the matron) we give the goods to her and she gives them out either from strogest to weakest to weakest or strongest, or if there's an addiction the correct cure.
if there where punishment styles it could be controlled like customers are (I like that change from 1.23). I must say I'll be happy when multple brothels are implemented again.(I may have only played 1.23 for twoish days befor I updated but the differences are clear to me)

Offline delta224

• Dev Team
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2009, 12:26:38 AM »
You can buy other brothels, one possible issue is that the brothel images on the town screen are misnamed. 

Offline fires_flair

« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2009, 12:39:33 AM »
you can? oh, I haven't seen anything on my town map that'll let me. I just have one really big one. I'm still doning really really well so t's not that big of a deal to me (there's just way too much scrolling in the turn summary, with 155 girls in the brothel)

Offline delta224

• Dev Team
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2009, 12:42:30 AM »
OK, you need to go into the resources folder and change the images brotheloff0.png and brothelon0.png to brotheloff.png and brothelon.png that should fix this issue.

Offline fires_flair

« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2009, 01:02:01 AM »
cool thanks for the fix :)

Offline delta224

• Dev Team
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2009, 01:07:43 AM »
You welcome, as for the varying levels of punishment, it might get in later after the job overhaul, and all the next few bug fix versions.

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2009, 08:43:33 AM »
Certainly, there are some interesting potential things we can do if we're going to have girls punishing other girls. But yeah, we need to get 1.30 playable before anything else gets done.