Author Topic: Bugs: 1.30 Alpha  (Read 153276 times)

exodia91

Re: Bugs: 1.30 Alpha
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2010, 08:23:54 PM »
They didn't do crap, what the hell. I can't think of anything else that would cause Both this AND 1.29 to both stop working in exactly the same manner.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 08:27:52 PM by exodia91 »

Offline Fstop

• I <3 Deadpool
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2010, 08:33:19 PM »
Not a bug, as this is apparently how it works with big businesses in the real world   :D

I dont think a 1 girl operation counts as a "big" business =p
Deadpool: Shhh. My Common sense is tingling
Common sense so rare it's a god damn super power!

Offline Dagoth

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2010, 01:30:36 AM »
More changes committed to SVN, all related to the Item Management screen. Maybe got a little carried away. ;)
Fixed:
* You cannot transfer items directly from the store to a girl.  You have to give them to yourself, then move them to the girl.
--    the item transferring code was a bit wonky and was separate for transferring either way; I consolidated and cleane up the code, fixing it in the process

New:
* Item lists on Item Management screen are now sorted alphabetically
* When viewing player or girl inventory item, it shows "Value: x  Sell For: y" instead of "Cost: x"
* Items listed on the item management screen now have differing font colors according to rarity. Items purchaseable in the shops are blue, the brighter the rarer. Green items are only found on the catacombs (dark green) or by scripts or objective rewards (a bit lighter green). "Common" items should be plain black, but there seems to be very little in that category currently. The rarity colors are configurable in config.xml.

Will continue with some more bugfixes before releasing another update.

Offline Zazael

« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2010, 04:47:55 AM »
I played a few month and none of my girls used anti-preg. Nevertheless none of them got pregnant.

Offline Dagoth

• Administrator
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2010, 05:17:38 AM »
A couple more done, and a couple more helpfully provided by WonderDog.
Fixed:
* If you had negative money you could hit "deposit all" in the bank, which would reset you to 0 money
* Girls could be inseminated when using fake beasts
* Random girl traits were not properly applying skill changes... ex. pigtail girl started with lesbian trait, 0% lesbian skill
--  This fix was courtesy of WonderDog - thanks!
* Big Boobs and Abnormally Large Boobs weren't properly improving customer happiness
--  This fix also courtesy of WonderDog

Will continue tomorrow some time.

I played a few month and none of my girls used anti-preg. Nevertheless none of them got pregnant.
What do you mean, exactly? You had no anti-preg potions, or you had the girls set not to use them, or you had the potions and had girls set to use them but the number of potions never decreased, or what?
Actually, I've gotten plenty of pregnant and inseminated girls when I didn't have any anti-preg potions and had the girls working in the brothel, so I'm guessing it's B or C.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 05:21:36 AM by Dagoth »

Offline Zazael

« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2010, 06:08:07 AM »
I had the potions, but the girls weren't set to use them. Don't know why they weren't inseminated or pregnant

Offline Dagoth

• Administrator
« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2010, 06:43:18 AM »
I had the potions, but the girls weren't set to use them. Don't know why they weren't inseminated or pregnant
OK, I'll check on that.

Offline fires_flair

« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2010, 11:24:47 AM »
well don't forget the chance of getting pregnant starts off at 8% so it can take a long time for the girls to get pregnant. (I haven't run into this problem, my get pregnant (as they're supposed to) even though I have 100 pots, which never changes)

Offline WonderDog

• Dev Team
« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2010, 12:13:53 PM »
The bug for Cammy White trigger is looking for MeetGirl.script and a search of scripts, Cammy White folders of my alpha game folder has no script of that name. My 1v29 has that script in the Cammy White folder. You may want to add the script to the trunk.

Had poke around in the cGirls file today and found a couple of issues.

Sanity checking for traits is done in AddTrait() which is not called during girl initialisation which goes straight to ApplyTraits().  Also Sanity checks allready in ApplyTraits() and UnApplyTraits() not the same as in  AddTrait().  So I have moved the checks to  ApplyTraits() & UnApplyTraits().

A quick check using Test mode now shows traits properly applying to the girls.  Looking at the save game file there are remembered traits in the starter girls.   

This means that the the traits that appear later in the girlsx file remove the earlier incompatiable ones.

The Curretnt trait compatiablities are
Code: [Select]
Manly         &     Elegant
MILF          &     Lolita
Quick Learner &     Slow Learner
Small Boobs   &     Big Boobs        &     Abnormally Large Boobs
Iron Will     &     Broken Will
Slow Orgasms  &     Fast Orgasms     &     Fake orgasm expert
Aggressive    &     Meek
Fearless      &     Meek, Dependant or Nervous
Optimist      &     Pessimist
Tough         &     Fragile
One Eye       &     Eye Patch         &     Different Colored Eyes

Inherited traits test was looping 30 times instead of the number of traits that the mum had.  This may resolve that issue where a child has many more traits than the parent.

Tided up the InheritTrait() fn, added a test for traits not to be inherited  and added an 30% chance that an unlisted trait can be inherited.

Added a test to ignore age changes on girls with unknown ages (age > 99).
« Last Edit: May 08, 2010, 11:24:42 AM by WonderDog »

Offline ShadowMage

« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2010, 12:55:15 PM »
There's a bug in the dungeon which causes rebelliousness to keep increasing even after you've got it a bit lower.

Offline sgb

« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2010, 05:51:47 PM »
That's because PCfear and hate keep increasing while in the dungeon.  It's actually better not to use the dungeon unless the girl has really, really high rebelliousness.

Offline fires_flair

« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2010, 05:57:26 PM »
I just wanted to say, I think the age limit (minimum part) doesn't seem to be working, for some reason I have a 14 year old girl (aegis).

Offline sgb

« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2010, 06:20:48 PM »
The bug for Cammy White trigger is looking for MeetGirl.script and a   search of scripts, Cammy White folders of my alpha game folder has no   script of that name. My 1v29 has that script in the Cammy White folder.   You may want to add the script to the trunk.
I tried moving the scripts to where it was in 1.29, and it still doesn't fire in 1.30.  It doesn't seem to be looking for it anymore.

I just wanted to say, I think the age limit (minimum part) doesn't seem   to be working, for some reason I have a 14 year old girl (aegis).
Old 'bug'.  Not really an issue IMO seeing as none of the default girls have problematic ages.  If you want to add younger characters to your own game, that should be your business.  The legal age for girls in many other countries is lower than in the US.

Offline xorgroth

• Not active, RIP WM
« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2010, 08:32:53 PM »
Wrong thread...whoops
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 08:35:03 PM by xorgroth »

Offline James

« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2010, 10:03:18 PM »
not sure if its a bug or not, but the matron can take herself off work, and will not put herself back on. (i find it weird she gets tired at all, or is ment to have two seperate matron one for day and one for night?)