Feedback > Bugs and Game balancing

Bugs: 1.30 Beta

<< < (3/59) > >>

Spacebird:

--- Quote from: sgb on June 26, 2010, 11:17:23 AM ---The WMEdit packaged with the game isn't the newest version, there's a .68b that fixes a bug preventing you from saving item changes.

Some other things I've noticed:
-Changing the house% slider does not update rebelliousness changes right away.  You have to leave the screen and come back.
-Buying a Slave Girl re-randomizes the Slave Girl list.
-This is an old bug, but to restate it here house%/rebelliousness forumulas are messed up:

Forumula for 0-50% is reveresed; 50% currently gives you the maximum rebelliousness reduction while every point below that increases rebelliousness.
There is no change at all from 51-69%, thus if you are over 50% there is no reason at all not to jump to 69%.
70-100% seems to be working as intended.
I think the most sensible fix would be to change to two formulas, one from 0-69% and then a increased multiplier one from 70% on.

New advertising system seems to be working as intended, and is a huge improvement over the previous system.

--- End quote ---
Using WMEdit 0.6.8.0 I can't save ANY *.girls files, even if I load the file that came with and try re-saving it. I push Save, I get an Unhandled Exc eption screen.

Windows XP, SP3

Also, yeah, I also get no unique girls.

Aaaannnddd....  where is this WMEdit .68b?

Spacebird:

--- Quote from: DocClox on June 26, 2010, 10:14:22 AM ---OK, got a fix for it

InterfaceProcesses.cpp, line 608

if(!mf.missing)   // only load if master file wasn't missing

Should, I think, be

if(mf.missing)   // only load if master file wasn't missing

Otherwise nothing gets loaded when the game first starts.

It's entirely possible that this breaks Dagoth's masterfile fix from the last release -- I've not looked that deeplu at the problem as yet. But at least unique girls load.

--- End quote ---

I'm certainly game for trying some cut & paste but.......  I've no clue what language the program is in, nor do I have a compiler/decompiler on my machine.

sgb:

--- Quote ---Not a bug, assuming it's only happening on a "Test" cheat game.
--- End quote ---
Oops, you're right.  Disregard that then.

--- Quote ---Using WMEdit 0.6.8.0 I can't save ANY *.girls files, even if I load the   file that came with and try re-saving it. I push Save, I get an   Unhandled Exc eption screen.
--- End quote ---
Download the .68b version here:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/4m4zzhx0hy0/WMEdit0.68b.rar

As for the End Turn crash, it never happens on my machine.

Dagoth:
OK, I've committed some fixes and gone ahead and released 1.30.2 r452.
http://pinkpetal.org/index.php?topic=417.msg7780#msg7780

Changelist:
* unique girls weren't being loaded on new games
   NOTE: if you started a new game in r450, you can fix this by opening the savegame's .gam.mast file and deleting the contents (don't delete the file itself, though, that will do nothing)
* navigating between girls with up/down arrow keys on the Turn Summary screen wasn't working
* bundled WMEdit is updated to 0.68b  --  provided as always by Solo761
* add "GirlMeet" config value to config.xml, which is the chance you'll meet a girl when walking around town

* potential crash on Girl Details screen fixed  --  DocClox

Dagoth:

--- Quote from: DocClox on June 26, 2010, 08:25:58 AM ---That mousewheel-event-as-click bug happens on the main screen, too

--- End quote ---

What's happening, exactly? I should clarify that the problem before was that hovering the mouse cursor over a button (or checkbox or editbox) and scrolling the mousewheel up or down would act the same as if you had left-clicked it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version